The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Password suddenly wrong and not receiving reset emails. (SOLVED)

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Im still logged in via mobile but i was signed out on my PC and when i tried signing back in it kept telling me my password was wrong. So i try the Forgot option but i cant receive any of the emails the Forum is sending me to do a reset, yet im able to receive emails from the main ESO site just fine.

Since my password no longer works and im not receiving emails from the forum im essentially locked out on PC.
Edited by ArchMikem on July 12, 2019 11:58PM
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hacked?
  • The_Governor
    The_Governor
    ✭✭
    If you’re still logged in on mobile are you able to see if your email is correct on your account page?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re still logged in on mobile are you able to see if your email is correct on your account page?

Yeah email is still the same.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArchMikem

Is this an issue with your forum account password not working or with your ESO game account?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ArchMikem

Is this an issue with your forum account password not working or with your ESO game account?

Its just my forum password. It doesnt match what's saved in my browser and i cant change it because im not receiving any emails from the forum in order to do a reset.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

All i need is a ZOS temp password to log in with so i can use it to reset my password while logged in.

Also itd be nice if i found out why im not receiving any emails from the forum.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went through Outlook's Blocked Senders list and found out, for some stupid reason, I blocked noreply@forums.elderscrollsonline.com, which is why I wasn't receiving anything from the Forum. After moving it to my safe senders list, viola, I received the email to reset my password.

And now I'm going to write my password down. On physical paper.

I really hate it when an issue ends up being my fault.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ArchMikem

Thank you for the update and letting us know why you weren't getting the reset emails. We are happy to know you were finally able to get your password reset!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post