Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive an Epic Khajiiti Statue When You Gift Furnishings This Month

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
c96e2e9a6ed78c1f9cdc75b18fdb70cd.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Receive an Epic Khajiiti Statue When You Gift Furnishings This Month" blog article.

Gift furnishings to friends and Guildmates to receive an exclusive Senche-raht statue!
Staff Post
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dont need crown store things

We need performance fix
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

We need performance fix
    can-we-fix-it-no-its-***-5896579.png
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We need performance fix

You expect them to put all updates/items on hold to fix performance? nobody will ever be happy no matter how much they fix things. Let them carry on fixing things and making content/items. They are doing a good job of it.

It's not as if the game is unplayable, its fine at the moment.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »

We need performance fix

You expect them to put all updates/items on hold to fix performance? nobody will ever be happy no matter how much they fix things. Let them carry on fixing things and making content/items. They are doing a good job of it.

The last sentence makes me question if you got paid to write it......the game is far from fine.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We need performance fix

Haha nice one
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

We need performance fix

The last sentence makes me question if you got paid to write it......the game is far from fine.

I assume you are talking about PVP, as PvE and casual overland content all works damn near perfect. It's sad that PVP isn't the best right now, however this does not call for them to stop making updates for the casual PvE'r etc considering they are they majority of players.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We need performance fix

I assume you are talking about PVP, as PvE and casual overland content all works damn near perfect. It's sad that PVP isn't the best right now, however this does not call for them to stop making updates for the casual PvE'r etc considering they are they majority of players.

At least I know where you come from when you say game works fine.

PvE is highly affected by the horrible performance as well. I can't even do a vet trial these days without having insane fps drops and pingspikes that makes me wonder if I'm playing from the other side of the globe.

And this game has TOO MUCH CONTENT. ZOS needs to slow down how much new content they pump out because they can't even maintain the current content that they've. I bet my account that if ZOS stopped releasing new content and focused on performance over a year of updates, the player base would increase and thrive more than it currently does.

People doesn't leave the game because of the lack of content, but because the game doesn't work properly.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you could fix the stealth furniture texture downgrade before asking people to gift furniture items. Just sayin' ...
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on June 24, 2019 5:58PM
  • Amaljia
    Amaljia
    ✭✭✭
    c96e2e9a6ed78c1f9cdc75b18fdb70cd.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for "Receive an Epic Khajiiti Statue When You Gift Furnishings This Month" blog article.

Gift furnishings to friends and Guildmates to receive an exclusive Senche-raht statue!

Hey @ZOS_SarahHecker , does the new kitchen bundle count for this?
    PC NA @Amaljia
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amaljia wrote: »
    Hey @ZOS_SarahHecker , does the new kitchen bundle count for this?

It does!

Staff Post
  • Amaljia
    Amaljia
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
    PC NA @Amaljia
  • LadyHermione
    LadyHermione
    ✭✭
    What counts as furnishing on the Housing Editor? All of it or just a select few?
    Stations? Conservatory? Lighting?
    Edited by LadyHermione on June 24, 2019 11:39PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We need performance fix

For some.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ckwolfling
    ckwolfling
    Soul Shriven
    So. Many of the items are not in the hundreds range. Can you gift, for example, one friend 2 items totaling ~500, and another friend say 3 items totaling ~500? Would this work? It is at least two individuals and hits the 1000 crown mark. Or would I need to break it out and gift to five friends?
  • Zaziel
    Zaziel
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_SarahHecker Does the Storage Coffers count for this?
    Zaziel the Khajiit, EU
    For the Dominion
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gifted 990 crowns worth of furnishings to a friend of mine who i know loves housing, and sent a potato worth 10 crowns to another friend of mine who primarily does pve/pvp :joy:
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly hate the idea of giving all those recipes to people. I know they aren't that much useful but it's still something that should be achieved ingame, not incrownstore.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Troeca
    Troeca
    ✭✭
    The news article states that
    "That’s it! All you need to do is gift 1,000 Crowns worth of items total to two or more friends and you’ll be eligible to receive the statue."

Does that mean exclusively friends as in one's friend list (or guild mates) or can I gift "friends" (anyone) like all previous events?

Thanks! :)
    Best regards,
    @Troeca +1863CP | PC/EU (Steam)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troeca wrote: »
    The news article states that
    "That’s it! All you need to do is gift 1,000 Crowns worth of items total to two or more friends and you’ll be eligible to receive the statue."

Does that mean exclusively friends as in one's friend list (or guild mates) or can I gift "friends" (anyone) like all previous events?

Thanks! :)

Anyone at all traveller - after the whole of Tamriel are your friends!

Note - anyone on the same server and platform.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zippy81 wrote: »
    I honestly hate the idea of giving all those recipes to people. I know they aren't that much useful but it's still something that should be achieved ingame, not incrownstore.

But it's just the green recipes that are used for the provisioning writs. These are all available in-game at the chefs/brewers, so they aren't really something that's earned.

I might actually participate in this one, maybe. I just need to decide if I care about the statue at all. I'm planning to pick up the Intrepid Gourmet pack, so hopefully my spouse hasn't bought it already, so we can gift it to each other. Then, I can either gift some additional housing editor items to him and then a small item to someone else, or give someone else something(s) worth 300 crowns.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ckwolfling wrote: »
    So. Many of the items are not in the hundreds range. Can you gift, for example, one friend 2 items totaling ~500, and another friend say 3 items totaling ~500? Would this work? It is at least two individuals and hits the 1000 crown mark. Or would I need to break it out and gift to five friends?

You could gift 100 people 1 10 crown furnishing each and it would still work. As long as the total is 1000 crowns or more, split between 2 or more people.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for playing Tamriel Home Shopping Network Online.

ZOS devs, is this why you got into the gaming business?

Disgusting.
    Edited by zyk on June 27, 2019 4:32AM
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No just No
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To my mind this is nothing short of bribery. :o

I read this as "You spend 1000 crowns in the store, gift the purchases to other players, and we'll *give* you a nice statue in return."

AKA more money-making for ZO$.

One could say that it's just encouraging people to spend more in the Crown Store, and I'm not against the store....indeed I pass a lot of crowns (which cost real life money after all) across the counter for housing purchases. But I prefer to do this on my own terms, and not by these slightly underhand tactics.

I'm sure this is aimed at people who don't normally use the Crown Store, drawing them in by the lure of a free statue, and the thought that they are being generous to their mates. If not, ZO$ might as well give away free statues for normal large store spends, without wrapping it all up nicely in this 'gifting' paper!

Rant over. Just my personal opinion, and I'm sure lots of people will love this idea and their new free Epic Khajiiti Statue.

Way to go, ZO$.
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    Hey @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Do you know when we will receive the statue? Do we really have to wait until the 16th of August?
    PC EU
  • alison22000
    I don’t understand the constant need to blame Zos for the performance of the game (as many put it). To my understanding.... the further your away from the server, the worse the issues are.

I’m in Australia and I know I am much further away than USA is from the servers and UK players. Yet with my recent move of address just 2 suburbs away. My lag has decreased greatly and I rarely disconnect now. No major lag spikes etc. I use to have difficulty running vSO. Now I don’t.

As to my point. It’s clearly obvious to me that even with a decrease in internet speed but a better service and living with a 3rd world internet service, I am still running strong without issues. So look at your internet and stop resulting to blame the game all the time. Just because one or two games will run fine, doesn’t mean they all will 👍
    Edited by alison22000 on July 7, 2019 3:50PM
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at a Twitter post where u advertised this Event it showed a screenshot of the statue in the entrance hall of the Lunar Champion Home … and it is an absolute LET DOWN. It is a way smaller Version compared to the huge ones located in Elsweyr that we could see in advance.
    I - and i am sure a lot of others too - was under the assumption that we get a Version like the ones shown ingame before.

Insert Hercules "Disappointed" Meme here …

Edited by D3AKUs on July 27, 2019 10:12AM
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Having gifted the required furnishings to receive the statue I am disappointed to see that it is not the large version as seen in Elsweyr, judging from what is shown in the tweet from the official account it's a much smaller version. :(

• Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I both gifted as required. She got her statue today. Mine did not show up. I guess I will send a trouble ticket. (We're on Xbox-NA).

Did anyone else get their senche-raht statue today?

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!