The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Security question - can't change

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Dear,

I'm unable to change my Security Question, as I don't know the answer on my previous Security Question.
Could this be fully reset so I can apply a new Security Question to my ESO account?
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jimboo84

You can change your secret question and answer by following the steps below:
    • Log into the user account at the account website: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
    • From the drop down menu of the account overview, choose the option Update Security Question.
    • From there you can make the changes you wish.

If you are unable to answer your secret question, you should contact Customer Support by using this form and select the issue, "No longer have access / can't remember email on account." This will prompt you to provide all the information our support agents will need to assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Jimboo84

You can change your secret question and answer by following the steps below:
    • Log into the user account at the account website: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
    • From the drop down menu of the account overview, choose the option Update Security Question.
    • From there you can make the changes you wish.

If you are unable to answer your secret question, you should contact Customer Support by using this form and select the issue, "No longer have access / can't remember email on account." This will prompt you to provide all the information our support agents will need to assist you.

As said, I'm unable to answer my previous Secret Answer, therefore I can't update my Security Answer.
    I followed the URL to the form, but this is giving me unrelated choices....
    Which do I need to select? See attachment9pex2t67htye.jpg
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jimboo84

In the account recovery form choose the option "I can't login." Once you select this option, the page will update with additional fields to fill out where you can describe your exact issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post