The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I Need To Buy Warden Seperately?

Berronax
Berronax
Hi

A while back I bought Summerset collectors edition (digital) and I thought this included the morrowind chapter, I also recently bought Elsweyr collectors edition (digital), and I also bought the morrowind digital upgrade which gave me the Slate-Grey Summoned Bear skin which is unlocked in my collections.

But despite buying all these I don't have access to the warden class.

Do I need to buy the class separately?
PC - EU.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Berronax

Purchasing the Morrowind Digital Upgrade normally would allow you to create a Warden. You should contact customer support so they can check your current account entitlements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Berronax
    Berronax
    Made a ticket and got this response.

"Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

The Warden class is available for Crowns in the in-game Crown Store and is not included with your ESO Plus membership. You can find the Warden under Upgrades in the Class section.

The Warden class is also not included in the Morrowind Collector's Pack. It is sold as an entirely separate purchase."

Guess I got confused and thought Morrowind Collector's Pack was the digital upgrade CE.
    PC - EU.
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I did not have to purchase my Warden separately & I do not believe that I prepurchased Morrowind as I had stopped playing the game for several months before it was released. I did purchase the Morrowind CE, which I believe was called the "Collector's Pack". I also have the slate grey skin & the Warden costume.

Makes me wonder if they granted the class for free until Summerset released, which is kind of a sucky and greedy move on their part IF that's what happened.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaie wrote: »
    Hmmm. I did not have to purchase my Warden separately & I do not believe that I prepurchased Morrowind as I had stopped playing the game for several months before it was released. I did purchase the Morrowind CE, which I believe was called the "Collector's Pack". I also have the slate grey skin & the Warden costume.

Makes me wonder if they granted the class for free until Summerset released, which is kind of a sucky and greedy move on their part IF that's what happened.

Yes, because the Warden came with the chapter and as long as you purchased it while it was still a chapter you gained the Warden class. This included pre-purchase of Summerset since it included the Morrowind chapter. I had a friend return to the game about a month before Summerset was released and got both chapters from purchasing Summerset and starting playing the Warden immediately. Warden was not available if purchased separately

OP can verify when they purchased the Summerset chapter by looking at their Billing History (on PC at least). It looks like June 5 2018 was the official launch date for this chapter. So if purchased after that date then one would not get the Warden since they would have Morrowind via ESO+ or DLC purchase.
    Edited by idk on June 2, 2019 5:07AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    OP can verify when they purchased the Summerset chapter by looking at their Billing History (on PC at least). It looks like June 5 2018 was the official launch date for this chapter. So if purchased after that date then one would not get the Warden since they would have Morrowind via ESO+ or DLC purchase.

^This.^