The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Toxic AD mouthpieces need to get their egos under control

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskra is the last great PC NA zone bard.

Publius is "dead". EP never had one?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Iskra is the last great PC NA zone bard.

Publius is "dead". EP never had one?

Remember Shiver Cat? Shiver Cat was fun.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eh, they're on every alliance in every server on every platform. I play in Vivec on Xbox NA, and we have a whole bunch of homekeep heroes who park their useless butts at Northern or Southern Highrock and talk trash in chat about how everyone else sucks at working the map and "OMG, how did you miss that defense opportunity?!?! Did you just let them take that scroll???!?!? Scrubnewbs!!!".

I always think "if you'd get off your lazy butts and actually play yourselves, maybe there wouldn't be 10 of us trying and most often failing to defend against multiple huge zergs from multiple fronts". Text chat heroes are the worst, but they're usually absolute garbage at the game, so you can safely ignore their ignorant opinions.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much like how Thomas Jefferson and John Adams were bitter political rivalries during their careers but became best buds after each had retired from politics, I find myself really enjoying conversations with Publius now that he has retired from ESO.

He pops into twitch streams from time to time, still the wordsmith that he used to be but with an attitude of fondness as he remembers the battles he no longer must subject himself to.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Much like how Thomas Jefferson and John Adams were bitter political rivalries during their careers but became best buds after each had retired from politics, I find myself really enjoying conversations with Publius now that he has retired from ESO.

He pops into twitch streams from time to time, still the wordsmith that he used to be but with an attitude of fondness as he remembers the battles he no longer must subject himself to.

He's one of the funniest people I've ever communicated with online.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »

He's one of the funniest people I've ever communicated with online.

He was such a troll back in the early days when he and Columba would go at it in zone chat, but went through a mellower zone cheerleader phase for awhile before his final descent into despair. Even though he and I clashed more often than not in zone, I’m glad to hear he’s doing ok.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We've had to removed several posts and have decided to close this topic as its content could be considered baiting or insulting.

Please remember to keep conversations constructive and civil in the future and take a moment to review our Community Rules Here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.