The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

NOW that its over ....

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Former emp doesn't mean what it used to when you have wall repair emps

Yep, getting emperor last year on the dead campaigns that were left over for one month after the event was quite easy. And some of those people even kept the full emperor title for a while, since it was glitched. This year they're thankfully closing them this week. Really bad players got the title. One of them was a complete scrub and also very toxic. He once hate whispered me because I dared take a resource alone and not wait for him to get the tick, although we weren't grouped and I wasn't even aware he was around. And that's after he got rekt by the NPCs there on a magicka sorcerer - I was on a medium armor stamina DK.

As for rank, I've seen some really terrible players sporting stars both in Cyrodiil and BGs. A few days ago I ended up with two players that had Warlord rank in a random Deathmatch BG. One of them was a magicka sorcerer. I've said to me "this will be easy". And then we get slaughtered by some CP200 randoms. That sorcerer barely made any score. I mean on a freaking sorcerer where you just cast rune cage and spam LA with Mages Wrath and can get Merciless, Paragon and Battleground Butcher pressing 3 buttons, slowly, halfway across the map.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭

Asardes wrote: »

Yep, getting emperor last year on the dead campaigns that were left over for one month after the event was quite easy. And some of those people even kept the full emperor title for a while, since it was glitched. This year they're thankfully closing them this week. Really bad players got the title. One of them was a complete scrub and also very toxic. He once hate whispered me because I dared take a resource alone and not wait for him to get the tick, although we weren't grouped and I wasn't even aware he was around. And that's after he got rekt by the NPCs there on a magicka sorcerer - I was on a medium armor stamina DK.

As for rank, I've seen some really terrible players sporting stars both in Cyrodiil and BGs. A few days ago I ended up with two players that had Warlord rank in a random Deathmatch BG. One of them was a magicka sorcerer. I've said to me "this will be easy". And then we get slaughtered by some CP200 randoms. That sorcerer barely made any score. I mean on a freaking sorcerer where you just cast rune cage and spam LA with Mages Wrath and can get Merciless, Paragon and Battleground Butcher pressing 3 buttons, slowly, halfway across the map.

Getting a hate wsp from your own faction for playing solo. Well played sir! :smiley:
    Its mostly entitled pve kids in zergs spamming aoe (also known as siege monkeys) that send hate wsp. I can only ever remember getting one wsp from a decent player.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    if 6 players cant kill 2 people its a learn 2 play issue. they where better they used team work timed ults. if all of y'all timed your ult and hit them at the same time they would of died instantly. y'all lacked teamwork and just doing your own thing with lack of real pvp experience

12 players, actually.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JAwtunes wrote: »

Getting a hate wsp from your own faction for playing solo. Well played sir! :smiley:
    Its mostly entitled pve kids in zergs spamming aoe (also known as siege monkeys) that send hate wsp. I can only ever remember getting one wsp from a decent player.

That particular player sucks at PvE too. I've heard some stories about him getting rekt in some of the easiest dungeons. It's usually the bad people who are toxic in this game, because instead of L2P properly, they always blame other players for "leeching" or "using the cheat engine" etc. I never get upset on other people for beating me. Instead I look at the death recap, try to figure out the combo they used, and how to counter it on the class I'm playing and apply it for my own character of that class. In fact I've learned to PvP quite a bit just by seeing how they killed me.

On the other hand I've had quite pleasant and fun conversations with people I ended up beating in PvP; a few days I killed a DC player in Bruma and he whispered me that he had read my posts on forum and recognized me, we had a chat about chars, builds etc. I think that's the normal way to behave. I don't see the point of being spiteful on someone beating you legit, like OP does, since this is a game.

On the other hand I've had some really bad behavior like people from an opposing factions defeating me 3 v 1 while I was taking a resource solo then t-bagging me, and I frankly don't understand why: I wasn't ganking (Mag DK isn't really the stealthiest of classes), using any of the "broken" sets (ex. Caluurion, Sloads) or doing anything else that might have been considered "wrong". Or people from an opposing faction try to gank me in a town my faction owned, after letting them do their quests without attacking them - that happened during the Jubilee event when everyone was doing quests for motif boxes. After that happened I got pissed off and killed every player that came in that town. One even whined because I killed him while he was trying to flip a flag in that town. I mean if you try to flip a flag and make some AP off it, prepare to fight.
    Edited by Asardes on August 7, 2018 9:50AM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've run into such players as well. The frustrating part is that it's too obscure why you lose - how can someone have so many resources, take no damage, and deal more than enough damage themselves? I wish there was a feature to inspect another player's gear ..
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    I've run into such players as well. The frustrating part is that it's too obscure why you lose - how can someone have so many resources, take no damage, and deal more than enough damage themselves? I wish there was a feature to inspect another player's gear ..

Me too.

If there really was a build that allowed you to turn your character into one-man armies why don't more players do it? Why are these characters so rare?

That's why I think some kind of cheating might be involved. I'm not buying the argument there is only a handfull of skilled players in ESO's PvP and everyone else just sucks.
    Edited by Jeremy on August 7, 2018 9:59AM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

If you are farming Tel Var this set is a must:

Imperial Physique Set:

(2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) While you are in Imperial City, you tap into the power of the Tel Var Stones you are carrying, increasing your Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 1032. While you have a 4x Tel Var Stone multiplier this effect is increased by 600%.

The set gives the character a blue glow (see example picture below) so it's quite easy to recognize. Acquiring 10K Tel Var, especially during the event, when drops were doubled, to get the full benefits is quite easy so there's nothing really "mysterious" about it. With the multipliers people can get from CP, class, mages guild, Undaunted Mettle passives they can get 153-155% multiplier for magicka (Sorcerer, Warden, NB), and 144% for stamina (on a Stamina Sorcerer with Bound Armaments up). So that 7K magicka is more than 10K on their build. Also since the set gives stamina and health that explains why they were so hard to burst down. Experienced PvP-ers break free as fast as they are CCd, and if they have more stamina they can do it more often. That explains why the CCs had barely any effect, and "failed to connect" - people get CC immunity and if they break free fast enough you sometimes don't even see the animation.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Asardes on August 7, 2018 10:09AM

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when I was emperor in Imperial physique running in IC and group of 7-10 ppl was calling me cheater , exploiter , imbalance abuser ( I was stamplar ) etc and created lot of conspiracy theories instead of just checking leaderboard. Most of them were just dying to DBoS+steel tornado/jabs combo. I was definietly cheating and abusing imbalance...

Edited by Juhasow on August 7, 2018 10:19AM
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the event was pretty great and had a lot of fun. Mainly because they seemed to have upgraded the servers specifically for it and seeing large scale battles without 5 second cast delay was unique and pretty epic.
    eisley the worst
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My faction decided to be incompetent during the festival, partly because my primary PVP guild's guildmaster was on vacation; so I BG'd the entire week. Had a blast and finally was able to get my GF into PVP by introducing her to stamplar and under 50 BGs.

I have no more character slots to create alts, though. So it's somewhat bittersweet, as under 50 CP is really the crowning achievement of this game, IMO (or at the very least, it's my favorite part of the game, and it will be missed).

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And if as @Asardes claims One NB could have done the same solo, then NB DOES need Nerfing.

You misread my comment. NB doesn't need nerfs, but people need to L2P against them. There's really no excuse for players being AFK on flag. NBs can be pulled from stealth by AoEs. For example if a Templar casts Ritual of Retribution, any magicka class casts Elemental Blockade, Warden casts Shalks, people spam light attacks etc. Also flags in Imperial City flip at the same speed regardless of the number of players sitting on them, as opposed to the others from Cyrodiil that cap at 6 people AFAIK. So there's really no need to stack on flags past that limit. On resources in Cyrodiil you take the capture tick even from 20 m from flag, well outside Vicious Death range that's 4 meters. I still don't get why people keep stacking the whole group on a 2 meter circle then go rummaging trough the inventory. I mean that says BOMB ME in glowing neon above their head :)
    Edited by Asardes on August 7, 2018 1:56PM

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    sounds like you need to l2p

No, thats not the issue...

Yeah it is. IC, they probably were in the telvar set giving you emp like stats, forgot the name...ugh.
    Jameliel wrote: »
    I've fought a lot of players, and some are just excellent. There have been a few though that make me suspicious. The ones who never ever run out of resources, but are nonstop sprinting. They hit extremely hard, and their health never drops below a certain point. My buddy with some knowledge of the subject said there are some hackers who use something called "sliders". It makes it so that their health will never drop below a certain point, say 10% etc. It's inevitable that in any game there will always be some cheaters.

An experienced MagDk running Seducer and Desert Rose or PARTICULARLY Seducer and Alteration Mastery would have incredible sustain. 6% cost reduction on ALL abilities including sprint and block are NOTICEABLE. Add all the heals. 8% cost reduction of magicka skills. Nothing to sniff at. Knowledge of burst, kiting, and with the right cp, who would HAVE to cheat.

I know a few old time players who approach the game like this: F proc sets. Give me enough sustain, I’ll kill you with SKILLS lol.
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    sounds like you need to l2p

No, thats not the issue...

Yeah it is. IC, they probably were in the telvar set giving you emp like stats, forgot the name...ugh.

Imperial Physique. We ran into those 2 guys a friend and I. We killed his lil buddy a few times but the guy in Imperial Physique kept running. He didn’t want the loose All that telvar love They’ed Come back after his lil buddy respawned. and we’d kill the one guy all over again.

We took the flag and left.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on August 7, 2018 10:31AM
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP, lets discus this ESO travesty.
    What the hell did I just witness? Well, it was one of the WORST experiences Iv had in ESO, since the beta. Between the bitching and whining of other people about a skill or 2 that, in there opinion, is a no talent hack for people that dont know how to play. To the venomous PVPers that call you out in tells, calling you everything under the moon (just because they died in a fair battle), to the gankers that just can not be killed.
    Heres a scenario for you. A group of 6 PvP peeps, venture into IC. Join another group on 6 on taking a flag, when 2 apposing faction players show up... 2... just 2. Now, for the most part, we are all golded out, have our skills in check, and have a decent idea how to play the game. In the other group of 6, had a Former Emperor. So we stood a decent chance of wining, right? &^%#$& NO! Not even close.
    Not only did we not drop one... But we all, at one time or another, re spawned and joined the fight again. All of our team ran draining poisons of one kind or another, I ran a frost staff myself and controls. These 2 farmed us for the next hour, untill we just left. NOT once, did they run out of resources, not once did they go below 50%, that we saw. NOT one control landed except 1 Rune Cage, for half a second. And most of the time, they had damage shields going, and never stopped running.
    *&^%$ing Disgusting how the PvP community *** on someone for using a skill they dont like, where in situations like above, they used no Rune Cage, No SLOADS, No Caluurion's Legacy, and walked all over the hole zone.
    Completely unbalanced.... and venomess
    And this experience has caused me to not want to PvP ever again in ESO.

Was your build a PvP build or pve build

Was your skill and CP adjusted for PvP and pve

Sounds to me like you got out played by real pvpers in your weak pvers build and now your annoyed.

As for getting tells I usually get them from angry annoyed pvers ... Most pvpers usually give me tips on how to improve on congratulate me on getting better since the last time I engaged them

• TheInfernalRage
    TheInfernalRage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually had a blast during the event. Died too many times in Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds that I lost track. Met a preformed group all wearing Sloads and had a laugh. Had funny moments in unexpected 1v1s. Lots of fun really.

Regarding balance, I never expected balance because of the diversity this game offers. Whining is good when you're sending a message and that you have participated in the proper channels for improving the game. We already know the issues and we've been promised some changes. The class representatives too are working, but many whiners seem to think that @ZOS_GinaBruno will just snap it like Thanos and changes will happen exactly as we want them. Heck, many people here complain about balance and probably have no idea how to balance the classes anyway.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And if as @Asardes claims One NB could have done the same solo, then NB DOES need Nerfing.

You misread my comment. NB doesn't need nerfs, but people need to L2P against them.

No, I didn't.

If just ONE NB can take out 12 other Players, assuming roughly comparative gearing and CP, then the One NB is vastly OP and needs Nerfing.

That is a FACT.

I'm more than happy to accept that the Player Skill / L2P component could make One NB better than 4 or 5 other Players, maybe even 6, but not 12.

Twelve means that it is clearly a game balance issue.

Now it could be a "gear balance" issue depending on which sets are in play; but it is more likely that it is a Class Skill balance issue.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You misread my comment. NB doesn't need nerfs, but people need to L2P against them.

No, I didn't.

If just ONE NB can take out 12 other Players, assuming roughly comparative gearing and CP, then the One NB is vastly OP and needs Nerfing.

That is a FACT.

I'm more than happy to accept that the Player Skill / L2P component could make One NB better than 4 or 5 other Players, maybe even 6, but not 12.

Twelve means that it is clearly a game balance issue.

Now it could be a "gear balance" issue depending on which sets are in play; but it is more likely that it is a Class Skill balance issue.

All The Best

If a smart player can beat 12 stupid players that's totally balanced. The specific set was introduced precisely as a counter to zergs, where sheer numbers alone could win a battle. For example I've seen the set completely turn a siege that was appearing to go well when players camped a flag, they were bombed, they weren't able to resurrect in time and the remaining defenders and the relief contingent wiped them for good. The game is more interesting when it can be turned around by someone playing well.

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:

PC-NA CP 1800+
    Member of:

Characters:
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get below 50% sounds suspiciously like Troll King(s) along with a couple potentially broken builds. That or you found some CE users / hackers. Sadly there are still some out there.

Without video, it's hard to say. Some duo's and trio's are just super strong.

While you were all focus firing one, was the other one healing/guarding the one being focused? Were the 12 of you in voice chat for coordination purposes, or were you winging it?

Did you make a dent in their health, but just couldn't get them below a certain percent, or did they simply take next to no damage?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    In The Word's of The Warrior Poet "Bamalamadingdong R.I.P. :'(:'(
    “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.”
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those two sound like a WELL OILED MACHINE.
    Edited by neverwalk on August 7, 2018 11:13AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Bunch of scrubs got rekt by experienced PvPers.
    Nothing new, another cry post, move along.

So whiny ass PvPers have whined enough to get just about everything in the game nerfed over the last couple of years and that wasn't a L2P issue.

But two guys go to town, repeatedly, on TWELVE guys and that IS a L2P issue.

If 2 Guys can farm 12 Guys there is CLEARLY a balance issue here.

Or a cheating issue.

The problem is who ZoS have in charge of "balancing combat".

All The Best

You cant 1vx good players. Or even 2v3 good players. Its a known fact.

I can if I'm better.

Because I'm better than "good"

Seriously, like a handful of players are actually "good" at this game.

There's definitely not 12 all in one group. There's maybe 1 actually good player
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    There are better players than you in the game, in regular PVP most players are aware of each other by now.
    When I see certain top players bouncing about and killing everyone, I just avoid it.

Easy.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to fix Cyrodil:

Remove Cyrodil from the game.

Everyone wins.

There'd be no more calls for nerfs (unless your that wacko who wants to nerf MagDK's in PvE) and we wouldn't have the toxic PvP brotato chip git gud Fortnite/Call of Duty cast offs.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    easy, remove CP from all what is pvp and let it only for pve.

Then you can remove CP completely if it goes for me and not only me... TBH most of Cyrodiil population (based on population of campaigns)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    What the hell did I just witness? Well, it was one of the WORST experiences Iv had in ESO, since the beta. Between the bitching and whining of other people about a skill or 2 that, in there opinion, is a no talent hack for people that dont know how to play. To the venomous PVPers that call you out in tells, calling you everything under the moon (just because they died in a fair battle), to the gankers that just can not be killed.
    Heres a scenario for you. A group of 6 PvP peeps, venture into IC. Join another group on 6 on taking a flag, when 2 apposing faction players show up... 2... just 2. Now, for the most part, we are all golded out, have our skills in check, and have a decent idea how to play the game. In the other group of 6, had a Former Emperor. So we stood a decent chance of wining, right? &^%#$& NO! Not even close.
    Not only did we not drop one... But we all, at one time or another, re spawned and joined the fight again. All of our team ran draining poisons of one kind or another, I ran a frost staff myself and controls. These 2 farmed us for the next hour, untill we just left. NOT once, did they run out of resources, not once did they go below 50%, that we saw. NOT one control landed except 1 Rune Cage, for half a second. And most of the time, they had damage shields going, and never stopped running.
    *&^%$ing Disgusting how the PvP community *** on someone for using a skill they dont like, where in situations like above, they used no Rune Cage, No SLOADS, No Caluurion's Legacy, and walked all over the hole zone.

I have run into exactly this on xbox and just avoid them, I do not like to say cheating simply bc I do not know how they do it. I think theynjust figured out some group play that works really well. Also, there is the unbalanced bug where passive dodge can proc that unbalanced cp passive, tested it out in pve with my tank and it does indeed work like thay which is fixed in pts patch notes.
    Xbox One Na
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed several nonconstructive comments. For future posts, please elaborate or provide some sort of constructive comment. Nonconstructive comments often derail the thread and result in threads being closed. For example, a constructive comment would be: "You should try out x,y,z sets!" (No, just posting "L2P" is not constructive.)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jameliel wrote: »
    I've fought a lot of players, and some are just excellent. There have been a few though that make me suspicious. The ones who never ever run out of resources, but are nonstop sprinting. They hit extremely hard, and their health never drops below a certain point. My buddy with some knowledge of the subject said there are some hackers who use something called "sliders". It makes it so that their health will never drop below a certain point, say 10% etc. It's inevitable that in any game there will always be some cheaters.

Yeah, no. you're wrong- that does not exist in any capacity.
    Stop listening to the excuses of sore losers. Cheating in PvP isn't an issue. Bug abusing maybe- but not cheating.

Sounds to me that you're not as good as you think you are. Especially if you expected to perform in PvP just because of gold gear- and think a former emperor shows any semblance of skill (which it doesn't- at all).

A lot of elite players use immovable potions because they know they'll be getting spammed by CCs when outnumbered by players like you, and if you have 12 people trying to CC one guy you theoretically have a 1/12 chance of landing a CC. This is before you take into account potion intervals (10 seconds from immov pots) and CC immunity (6 seconds after every CC break).
    Imperial city is also filled with heaps of LoS (line of sight) spots. I doubt these two sat in an open field and tanked all twelve of you for an hour straight. LoS plays a huge role in fighting outnumbered groups because it reduces the amount of people that are able to hit you at once and set up burst combos. Especially ranged enemies who sit comfortably at the back of a group.
    The fact that you point to caluurions , and sloads as a requirement for people to pull off feats like this shows (once again) that you're not nearly as good at PvP as you'd like to think- or understand class mechanics that well. Because the actual good, top tier players don't need (keyword) those crutches to be viable in PvP.

You were with 12 people desperately chasing, and trying to kill two people, that says a lot about how you usually play and your approach to PvP which clearly isn't helping you.
    My advice is duel people more, actually learn your class better, and play in small groups looking for outnumbered fights rather than zerging down lesser numbers because that clearly isn't making you improve.

Edited by Joshlenoir on August 7, 2018 1:52PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    It happens yo. Welcome to "balance" and there will be people that say you 12 are terrabads because 2 people couldn't be killed.

Such is the way of eso. I have my theories as to how some of the stuff I have seen happen, happen, but I will keep them to myself.

iT MuSt bE cHeAt eNgInE
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like ur Zerg was trash can and got the build bruh.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP would of hated it when myself and a random player dismantled around a 12 man group in an open field in around a minutes time. Neither of us were on comms with each other either. If the players you are fighting are not good, it is pretty easy to tear them apart. And if the players you faced went into the situation knowing they were going to be outnumbered, they were better prepared for it than you were.