The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NOW that its over ....

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes they completely disappear out of sight and respawn in another position in fraction of second. Its kind of infinite super sprint. If you see people with ridiculous movment speed , there is a high probablity they are cheaters. Just avoid them and report them. Never go in their direction. Its best way to punish movement speed cheaters.

Shadow Image

Shadow_image.png

Summon a shade version of yourself to stay in place and attack an enemy from range for 18 seconds.
    The shade’s attacks deal 318 Magic Damage and afflict the enemy with Minor Maim, reducing their damage by 15% for 4 seconds.While the shade is summoned, you can activate this ability again to teleport to the shade's location.
    Summon a ranged shade instead which deals more damage, and you can activate the ability again to teleport to it.

Yep, totally cheat engine, if you don't bother reading the tool tips :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bro got expooooooosed XD it happens to everyone. Could’ve been due to cp difference, or just plain player skill difference.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    This and I've also noticed people that can run full speed + and take damage like they are blocking... it even has the * by the damage number. Seems pretty suspicious.

Coward's Gear Set (from Battlegrounds)
    (2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (5 items) While Sprinting you gain Major Expedition and Major Protection, increasing your Movement Speed and reducing your damage taken by 30%

Blocking mitigation is 50%, so Major Protection isn't that far off actually :)

You cannot sprint forever in any gear.
    Thogard wrote: »
    PvP, lets discus this ESO travesty.
    What the hell did I just witness? Well, it was one of the WORST experiences Iv had in ESO, since the beta. Between the bitching and whining of other people about a skill or 2 that, in there opinion, is a no talent hack for people that dont know how to play. To the venomous PVPers that call you out in tells, calling you everything under the moon (just because they died in a fair battle), to the gankers that just can not be killed.
    Heres a scenario for you. A group of 6 PvP peeps, venture into IC. Join another group on 6 on taking a flag, when 2 apposing faction players show up... 2... just 2. Now, for the most part, we are all golded out, have our skills in check, and have a decent idea how to play the game. In the other group of 6, had a Former Emperor. So we stood a decent chance of wining, right? &^%#$& NO! Not even close.
    Not only did we not drop one... But we all, at one time or another, re spawned and joined the fight again. All of our team ran draining poisons of one kind or another, I ran a frost staff myself and controls. These 2 farmed us for the next hour, untill we just left. NOT once, did they run out of resources, not once did they go below 50%, that we saw. NOT one control landed except 1 Rune Cage, for half a second. And most of the time, they had damage shields going, and never stopped running.
    *&^%$ing Disgusting how the PvP community *** on someone for using a skill they dont like, where in situations like above, they used no Rune Cage, No SLOADS, No Caluurion's Legacy, and walked all over the hole zone.
    Completely unbalanced.... and venomess
    And this experience has caused me to not want to PvP ever again in ESO.

There are some cheaters cheating with movement speed for very long time streamers included. Its not something new. When they do that, you cannot even land 1 hit or a CC. Barely they take damage no matter how many people are attacking. Because movement speed ridicuously high, its cannot comprehend the damage. Even with 3 swifts you cannot catch them. There are many people using cheat engine to do that for cheating positions with ridiculous movement speed . Sometimes they completely disappear out of sight and respawn in another position in fraction of second. Its kind of infinite super sprint. If you see people with ridiculous movment speed , there is a high probablity they are cheaters. Just avoid them and report them. Never go in their direction. Its best way to punish movement speed cheaters.

Dont worry you are not a noob , while the other person is cheating. Cheater is the noob. Just leave the place. You can never win a cheater unless you are a cheater.

But if they have high movment speed with expedition , but within reasonable limits and you are able to execute some ablities , and they take damage and they take reaonable time time to recover between each execution, then they could be real pros. I dont think its even possible to hack core numbers other than movement speed apart from NB & DK macros.

I dont think resources can be hacked, because its server side. But who knows.

Super fast movement speed? Disappearing and then reappearing in another place? There's a name for players like that.

We call them...

Australians
    Sometimes they completely disappear out of sight and respawn in another position in fraction of second. Its kind of infinite super sprint. If you see people with ridiculous movment speed , there is a high probablity they are cheaters. Just avoid them and report them. Never go in their direction. Its best way to punish movement speed cheaters.

Shadow Image

Shadow_image.png

Summon a shade version of yourself to stay in place and attack an enemy from range for 18 seconds.
    The shade’s attacks deal 318 Magic Damage and afflict the enemy with Minor Maim, reducing their damage by 15% for 4 seconds.While the shade is summoned, you can activate this ability again to teleport to the shade's location.
    Summon a ranged shade instead which deals more damage, and you can activate the ability again to teleport to it.

Yep, totally cheat engine, if you don't bother reading the tool tips :D

Here the comes the pro. I believe warden and stamsorcs also uses shadow image and have 100 percent more movement speed with 4000 weapon damage. 2 Noobs liked it as well. Give me the builds which can achieve it . I am waiting to learn. If you cannot able to reach people speed with major expedition and 3 swifts and have more that 3000 weapon damage its definitely cheat or exploit. Major expedition dont stack. How do you teleport when there is no shade ? If there are any skills noobs dont know tell to all noobs here. Please dont tell sorcerer streak and undo. Everyone knows how it works.

FYI I am a shadow image spammer. I usually place where no one can see it behind objects. I know how it works and how to use it. You cannot port immediately back to the person you are attacking , where there is no shade.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 10, 2018 10:50PM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude....

Imperial Physique

And people will skip over this even though it makes sense
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone can become invis for 2.5 seconds with 120cp in shadow tree with shadow strike passive if you kill some one with a heavy attack
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rule 1 of eso pvp: dont chase 1vXers. They are culling numbers to build burst. Force them into open areas without good los options.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JAwtunes wrote: »
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Former emp doesn't mean what it used to when you have wall repair emps

Yep, getting emperor last year on the dead campaigns that were left over for one month after the event was quite easy. And some of those people even kept the full emperor title for a while, since it was glitched. This year they're thankfully closing them this week. Really bad players got the title. One of them was a complete scrub and also very toxic. He once hate whispered me because I dared take a resource alone and not wait for him to get the tick, although we weren't grouped and I wasn't even aware he was around. And that's after he got rekt by the NPCs there on a magicka sorcerer - I was on a medium armor stamina DK.

As for rank, I've seen some really terrible players sporting stars both in Cyrodiil and BGs. A few days ago I ended up with two players that had Warlord rank in a random Deathmatch BG. One of them was a magicka sorcerer. I've said to me "this will be easy". And then we get slaughtered by some CP200 randoms. That sorcerer barely made any score. I mean on a freaking sorcerer where you just cast rune cage and spam LA with Mages Wrath and can get Merciless, Paragon and Battleground Butcher pressing 3 buttons, slowly, halfway across the map.

Getting a hate wsp from your own faction for playing solo. Well played sir! :smiley:
    Its mostly entitled pve kids in zergs spamming aoe (also known as siege monkeys) that send hate wsp. I can only ever remember getting one wsp from a decent player.

That particular player sucks at PvE too. I've heard some stories about him getting rekt in some of the easiest dungeons. It's usually the bad people who are toxic in this game, because instead of L2P properly, they always blame other players for "leeching" or "using the cheat engine" etc. I never get upset on other people for beating me. Instead I look at the death recap, try to figure out the combo they used, and how to counter it on the class I'm playing and apply it for my own character of that class. In fact I've learned to PvP quite a bit just by seeing how they killed me.

On the other hand I've had quite pleasant and fun conversations with people I ended up beating in PvP; a few days I killed a DC player in Bruma and he whispered me that he had read my posts on forum and recognized me, we had a chat about chars, builds etc. I think that's the normal way to behave. I don't see the point of being spiteful on someone beating you legit, like OP does, since this is a game.

On the other hand I've had some really bad behavior like people from an opposing factions defeating me 3 v 1 while I was taking a resource solo then t-bagging me, and I frankly don't understand why: I wasn't ganking (Mag DK isn't really the stealthiest of classes), using any of the "broken" sets (ex. Caluurion, Sloads) or doing anything else that might have been considered "wrong". Or people from an opposing faction try to gank me in a town my faction owned, after letting them do their quests without attacking them - that happened during the Jubilee event when everyone was doing quests for motif boxes. After that happened I got pissed off and killed every player that came in that town. One even whined because I killed him while he was trying to flip a flag in that town. I mean if you try to flip a flag and make some AP off it, prepare to fight.

I do get that! I was once, just flipping flags half-heartedly (in IC) on my MB because my daughter pretty much puked enough for all of China, and I was just doing something to stay awake.

This Hardcore pvper rekt my life - and I just went up the next ladder and proceeded on...kills me 2 more times; I just respawn, repeat.

He whispers me and says: Well you have balls, I'll give you that! What are your trying to do, get a skill or something?

Me: naw Hun, I'm just tired and trying to stay awake, and you killing me just keeps me awake enough to keep moving, my kid is sick, just doing anything right now, yadda, yadda...

He: awww! Ok mama. You just do your thing and send me a whisper if anyone gives you any ***.

These are the PVPers who make me glad to defend PVP.
    Edited by Mureel on August 12, 2018 2:55PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    JAwtunes wrote: »
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Former emp doesn't mean what it used to when you have wall repair emps

Yep, getting emperor last year on the dead campaigns that were left over for one month after the event was quite easy. And some of those people even kept the full emperor title for a while, since it was glitched. This year they're thankfully closing them this week. Really bad players got the title. One of them was a complete scrub and also very toxic. He once hate whispered me because I dared take a resource alone and not wait for him to get the tick, although we weren't grouped and I wasn't even aware he was around. And that's after he got rekt by the NPCs there on a magicka sorcerer - I was on a medium armor stamina DK.

As for rank, I've seen some really terrible players sporting stars both in Cyrodiil and BGs. A few days ago I ended up with two players that had Warlord rank in a random Deathmatch BG. One of them was a magicka sorcerer. I've said to me "this will be easy". And then we get slaughtered by some CP200 randoms. That sorcerer barely made any score. I mean on a freaking sorcerer where you just cast rune cage and spam LA with Mages Wrath and can get Merciless, Paragon and Battleground Butcher pressing 3 buttons, slowly, halfway across the map.

Getting a hate wsp from your own faction for playing solo. Well played sir! :smiley:
    Its mostly entitled pve kids in zergs spamming aoe (also known as siege monkeys) that send hate wsp. I can only ever remember getting one wsp from a decent player.

That particular player sucks at PvE too. I've heard some stories about him getting rekt in some of the easiest dungeons. It's usually the bad people who are toxic in this game, because instead of L2P properly, they always blame other players for "leeching" or "using the cheat engine" etc. I never get upset on other people for beating me. Instead I look at the death recap, try to figure out the combo they used, and how to counter it on the class I'm playing and apply it for my own character of that class. In fact I've learned to PvP quite a bit just by seeing how they killed me.

On the other hand I've had quite pleasant and fun conversations with people I ended up beating in PvP; a few days I killed a DC player in Bruma and he whispered me that he had read my posts on forum and recognized me, we had a chat about chars, builds etc. I think that's the normal way to behave. I don't see the point of being spiteful on someone beating you legit, like OP does, since this is a game.

On the other hand I've had some really bad behavior like people from an opposing factions defeating me 3 v 1 while I was taking a resource solo then t-bagging me, and I frankly don't understand why: I wasn't ganking (Mag DK isn't really the stealthiest of classes), using any of the "broken" sets (ex. Caluurion, Sloads) or doing anything else that might have been considered "wrong". Or people from an opposing faction try to gank me in a town my faction owned, after letting them do their quests without attacking them - that happened during the Jubilee event when everyone was doing quests for motif boxes. After that happened I got pissed off and killed every player that came in that town. One even whined because I killed him while he was trying to flip a flag in that town. I mean if you try to flip a flag and make some AP off it, prepare to fight.

I do get that! I was once, just flipping flags half-heartedly on my MB because my daughter pretty much puked enough for all of China, and I was just doing something to stay awake.

This Hardcore pvper rekt my life - and I just went up the next ladder and proceeded on...kills me 2 more times; I just respawn, repeat.

He whispers me and says: Well you have balls, I'll give you that! What are your trying to do, get a skill or something?

Me: naw Hun, I'm just tired and trying to stay awake, and you killing me just keeps me awake enough to keep moving, my kid is sick, just doing anything right now, yadda, yadda...

He: awww! Ok mama. You just do your thing and send me a whisper if anyone gives you any ***.

These are the PVPers who make me glad to defend PVP.

But to be honest, I'd have been ok with it eithe way, but we 2 are still friends to this day, and actually play together vs against one another.

There are some awesome people out there.

Just be honest with people.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao.

https://youtu.be/k2_bu1eDXQg

30 seconds
    It’s called los to break damage and heal
    Heavy attacking between skills/combos to keep Stam
    Pairing ults to wipe players
    Stacking heals for each other and keeping buffs up
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show us on the doll where the PvPer touched you
    and walked all over the hole zone.

Oh!
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    For as long as the majority continue to take the easy route and scream out cheating accusations instead of learning to play, ZoS will continue listening to them and making ill advised balance changes.

Record your gameplay, understand your mistakes and learn to play.
    Edited by Sylphie on August 13, 2018 8:30AM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    Record your gameplay, undestand your mistakes and learn to play.

Never!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are cheaters you know. On all platforms. Those were that kind. Cheaters.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not everyone is a cheater. I know it's easy to grab onto that when you're frustrated (I would have been too), but sometimes people are just really good at using their available skills. Sometimes it's also about learning when to move on and stop allowing yourself to be farmed.

I'm by no means a great fighter in PvP, but I get pretty regular hate mail and called a cheater on occasion, only because people don't realize what some of the gear or passives can do. I'd suggest giving them the credit they deserve, pay VERY close attention to your death recap, and maybe even send a friendly message to one of them asking how they did that. Many people are pretty friendly if you approach them right. I've even made friends with some of my hate mailers.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here the comes the pro. I believe warden and stamsorcs also uses shadow image and have 100 percent more movement speed with 4000 weapon damage. 2 Noobs liked it as well. Give me the builds which can achieve it . I am waiting to learn. If you cannot able to reach people speed with major expedition and 3 swifts and have more that 3000 weapon damage its definitely cheat or exploit. Major expedition dont stack. How do you teleport when there is no shade ? If there are any skills noobs dont know tell to all noobs here. Please dont tell sorcerer streak and undo. Everyone knows how it works.

FYI I am a shadow image spammer. I usually place where no one can see it behind objects. I know how it works and how to use it. You cannot port immediately back to the person you are attacking , where there is no shade.

I spend quite a lot of time in Cyrodiil playing and to date I haven't seen any player but Nightblades disappear and instantly reappear somewhere else; there are players that use invisibility potions and sneak away. I have indeed seen players seem to do that in other settings. For example I was in vMoL and one guy had very high latency, so his character's position was only updated every few seconds. At some point he was at the other side of the Twins room, the colors were changing, I went to the other side on a path that I thought was safe and he popped right next to me and blew me up.

With 3 swift and Major Expedition you have +60% movement speed, +30% from Major Expedition and +10% from each piece of jewelry. Medium Armor: Athletics +4% per piece of armor (ex. +20% with 5 pieces) so you're at 80% or even 88% if you run 7/7 medium.

As for speed buffs, there is also
    - Minor Expedition +10% speed ex. Hurricane (minor and major bonuses do stack)
    - Fjord's Legacy set +15% sprint speed
    - Orc: Swift Warrior passive +10% sprint speed

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Movement_Speed

But run speed bonus is capped at 100% so not all bonuses will be needed. For example an Orc Stamina Sorcerer with 5M/2H armor setup can still be at 100% without even using Fjord's Legacy. Or he can use it and drop one Swift for Infused with recovery or weapon damage. The only purpose of such an extreme build would be to troll people and draw them into ambushes where his buddies kill them. I usually let people like that go if I can't catch them in 4-5s since they're not worth it.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |