The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What makes someone a "zergling" in your opinion?

• Tacos
    Tacos
    When you're 1vX, 3 more roll up and one of them bags you
    Tacös - Orc - Stamplar - DC
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say that i'm a Zergling, as i'm very new to PVP, and have not got a clue what i'm doing in Cyrodil. I have spent the last few years doing PVE only. I find that i am outclassed by other peoples skill as PVE and PVP seem to be worlds apart, i can not really learn what i am supposed to be doing when i run about solo. I try to find smaller groups, alas to no avail.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See the thing is that I like large scale fights. You get interesting dynamic fronts, with pushes, strategic maneuvering to avoid getting surrounded or caught too far in the open, you can fall back behind cover or allies and regain some resources, you can disappear into the crowd and stealth off to an objective... the problem is once again server performance.

But I guess to answer the question, zerging is just the normal ebb and flow of the game. It does get a little ridiculous when 30 people chase me down, but you could make the argument that they really don't want me to set up a camp.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody playing on Sotha, NA being AD.

If there is 8 players, chasing JUST me...I got zerged. If it is 24 chasing my 6....I got zerged....etc
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody playing on Sotha, NA being AD.

If there is 8 players, chasing JUST me...I got zerged. If it is 24 chasing my 6....I got zerged....etc

Edit: if you are a running and cloaking wonderful princess, killing my Nord magplar, zerging.

edit: I am a pleb. I admit maining a yellow butterfly now.

Edit3: i give up skooma
    Edited by edges_endgame on July 27, 2018 8:15AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone who stumbles across a 3v1 fight and decides that it’s theyre duty to make it a 4v1 fight.

Or a group that sees a 20v5 and thinks that cyro would be better if it was a 25v5.

Or if you finish your spawning pool and it costs 50 minerals to make TWO of you.

But in all seriousness, I usually conflate the term “zergling” with someone who cares more about winning the map than they do about challenging themselves with difficult PvP. Kinda like people who do PvE undaunted dungeons on normal and go slow so they can enjoy the story.

There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s a totally acceptable way to play. Just because it’s not how I choose to play doesn’t mean zerglings are bad people. It just means they haven’t gotten bored of the alliance war map yet.

Spawn more overlords.
    Edited by Thogard on July 27, 2018 9:02AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zergling seems to be just a derogatory term for someone that 'you' don't like the play-style of. Generally a larger mass of players than you currently have.
    It's [removed for profanity] terminology really though, as you never have any idea what other peoples intentions are, if they are in a group or not, or how they ended up being in the numbers they are.
    A group of 28 might be 4 guild groups of 7 people who got a call that Nikel was UA. And all (separately) decided to run to help save it.
    I wouldn't call 7 people a zerg, not even close.

Until ZOS reduce maximum group sizes we will have mass zergs, that is for sure.
    Even if they do reduce the group sizes there is no guarantee people won't just stack anyways - accidentally or not.
    It's annoying, but it's kinda the way that Cyrodiil was made to work.

If people don't want large-scale fights stick to Battle-Grounds.
    They were made specifically for you! Now how special does that make you feel?

If you want to small-scale within Cyrodiil, fine. But make sure that your'e damned good at it.
    Because otherwise your'e gonna get your ass repeatedly handed to you when the Zerg steamrolls through.
    And then you have zero right to complain about that zerg - you knew what you were letting yourself in for.
    tannips wrote: »
    Someone who:
    * Runs in large groups
    * Frequently zerg surfs
    * Says things like “I can’t be a zergling because I’m not in a group” or “I’m solo” while he’s buried in a group of other players of their alliance
    * Chases down a solo player or small group across the map with a large group
    * Defends sloads/zaan/proc sets/other crutch sets as balanced
    * Says things like “This is war” to justify being surrounded by 50 other players
    * PvDoors empty keeps on the regular
    * Cares about campaign score
    * Won’t 1v1 anyone they zerg down but still claims to be better than them
    * Genuinely gets upset when people scroll farm/troll
    * Thinks that numbers should trump strategy/skill in fights

Did I miss anything else?

^ You missed the exit for Battlegrounds. It's back that way <<<<<<
    Edited by ZOS_AlexL on July 27, 2018 6:28PM
  • tannips
    tannips
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Zergling seems to be just a derogatory term for someone that 'you' don't like the play-style of. Generally a larger mass of players than you currently have.
    It's bull-s**t terminology really though, as you never have any idea what other peoples intentions are, if they are in a group or not, or how they ended up being in the numbers they are.
    A group of 28 might be 4 guild groups of 7 people who got a call that Nikel was UA. And all (separately) decided to run to help save it.
    I wouldn't call 7 people a zerg, not even close.

Until ZOS reduce maximum group sizes we will have mass zergs, that is for sure.
    Even if they do reduce the group sizes there is no guarantee people won't just stack anyways - accidentally or not.
    It's annoying, but it's kinda the way that Cyrodiil was made to work.

If people don't want large-scale fights stick to Battle-Grounds.
    They were made specifically for you! Now how special does that make you feel?

If you want to small-scale within Cyrodiil, fine. But make sure that your'e damned good at it.
    Because otherwise your'e gonna get your ass repeatedly handed to you when the Zerg steamrolls through.
    And then you have zero right to complain about that zerg - you knew what you were letting yourself in for.
    Someone who:
    * Runs in large groups
    * Frequently zerg surfs
    * Says things like “I can’t be a zergling because I’m not in a group” or “I’m solo” while he’s buried in a group of other players of their alliance
    * Says things like “This is war” to justify being surrounded by 50 other players

^ You missed the exit for Battlegrounds. It's back that way <<<<<<

Based off your response I’m gonna assume you fit into quite a few of the points I made.
    PC | NA
    REGICIDE Guildmaster
    #StamWhip
    YouTube
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed some non-construcive posts from this thread. Please ensure your posts are adding value to the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »
    We have removed some non-construcive posts from this thread. Please ensure your posts are adding value to the discussion.

I guess one of the ones that "wasn't constructive" needs to be reworded then. Fine.

"Someone who killed me, particularly while I am outnumbered is a zergling" is what some people tell themselves to be derogatory towards grouped players.

The reason you can 1v1 them if you seperate them is because they are group specced, friends.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's going to dozens of answers to this...

I'd say a player who's first thought, when logging into cyrodiil solo OR grouped, is to try to find a concentration of their own faction members rather than avoid them fits the description.

If, as a group, you're answer when you wipe is "we need to bring more people" rather than "we need to try something different," I'd count that.

It's also worth noting it's entirely possible to be a zergling running solo. It's also possible to not be a zergling while running in a large group, depending on context.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zergling is a word used by people who need to believe that they're doing something more important than simply playing a video game. They also throw around the words "skillful" and "noob" a lot. Just play the game. If at any point you feel the overwhelming urge to insult others doing the same, it's time to take an introspection break to think about why you are they way that you are.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone who:
    * Runs in large groups
    * Frequently zerg surfs

Question:
    Must all of the above be true to qualify as a zergling, OR would a person qualify for zerglingship if only one of the above were true?

Comment:
    I confess, I defend sloads! Yes, that's right, I defend sloads! I wear it while I pve (solo)! Why? Because it's a great pve set! So, does this make me a ... zergling?

OMG! I must know the answer! What if I am? :'( I need to know how to get in touch with the Cyrodiil chapter of Z.A. (Zerglings Anonymous) ... you know ... just 'in case.'

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »

I think you missed a few...

How constructive is the entire topic going to be when it is so common that players in a horde of 40+ - regardless of their particular group size composition - get all bent out of shape and hate tell a random player from the opposing horde of 40+ that they are "noob [insert racist/homophobic/misogynist adjective] zerglings."
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based off your response I’m gonna assume you fit into quite a few of the points I made.

You can assume what you like friend :)
    We are all free to think what we like, and to PVP how we like also.
    But in response to your earlier comments I thought I'd give you a response whilst I have a short break to enjoy an Icecream in this sweltering heat.

Define Large? Usually 7-8 people in my group - I guess 7 IS larger than 2 so possibly correct

Do I / my group sometimes meet other groups at objectives accidentally - Yes, OFC. Cyro is big but it aint so big that you don't run into other people.....or else what would be the point exactly?

People can be solo and tag along for the ride. If I'm alone at Nickel and want to get to Roe, I'm not waiting for the group running past me to leave before I set off, for fear of being called a 'Zergling'

All of those sets are balanced, you just didn't balance your existing build against them - I'm guessing Perma-block Tank circa mid 2017??

So you ran into 50 players, alone, died and then complained?....I can't help there

I also despise PVDoor - see we agree :)

People SHOULD care about the campaign score, there's a scoreboard for a reason. Just because some thoughtless PVDoor heroes ruined it for everyone - faction pride should still be a thing

How do I determine if you were Zerged down though? If you put yourself into a stupid situation where you end up facing 5 people alone, I'm not just gonna let you run away because you took a wrong turn :D . Theres a whole film you can watch which will better explain that.

I don't think people really get upset, It's more pity for the scroll carriers and a slight sense of disbelief at the levels of childishness these people will employ to mess with a campaign that they apparently 'don't care about'

Honestly, head to Battle Ground. If you are very lucky you won't be faced with 2 groups of unorganised helpless pugs, and you might actually face another competent team.
    You'll have much more chance of this that finding any small-scale in Cyrodiil that is slowly going extinct.
    That way you can both show your prowess and, win or lose, you can say that you absolutely were not Zerged. (Unless you are cornered 3 v 1 then I guess your rules would indeed cover that being a Zerg ......Duel invite incoming)
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joshlenoir we all know a zergling is just someone "pushing for GO" ;)
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    @Joshlenoir we all know a zergling is just someone "pushing for GO" ;)

Funnily enough most of the GO's with over a thousand CP's (can't say any names) I see in the game are deep in "raids" spamming CC's on me across the map while chasing me, or dying against my group of cp600-800's in seconds when the numbers are similar

It seems I have a harder time fighting lower ranks now compared to higher ranks due to the more hardcore players playing on multiple factions on multiple characters, while the die hard faction loyalty types stick with one character and one playstyle on one faction since launch, completely removing the need to adapt, improve, or try new things.
    :disappointed:
  • OneWarlord001
    Zergling comes from starcraft. Zerglings are weak and use numbers to overwhelm superior units. I zerg surfed yesterday. Zerg vs zerg is entertaining. Picking of a zergling as they jump off the keep is always fun. Launch an ult as they land. I laugh as the rest swarm me.
  • tannips
    tannips
    ✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    Someone who:
    * Runs in large groups
    * Frequently zerg surfs

Question:
    Must all of the above be true to qualify as a zergling, OR would a person qualify for zerglingship if only one of the above were true?

Comment:
    I confess, I defend sloads! Yes, that's right, I defend sloads! I wear it while I pve (solo)! Why? Because it's a great pve set! So, does this make me a ... zergling?

OMG! I must know the answer! What if I am? :'( I need to know how to get in touch with the Cyrodiil chapter of Z.A. (Zerglings Anonymous) ... you know ... just 'in case.'

It was more of a general list of things zerglings say and/or do, but I would say the only ones that don't necessarily make someone a zergling are the points I made about scrolls and campaign scores. I don't get why you'd run sloads in PvE when there's plenty of other sets that will give you better dps.

But in response to your earlier comments I thought I'd give you a response whilst I have a short break to enjoy an Icecream in this sweltering heat.

Define Large? Usually 7-8 people in my group - I guess 7 IS larger than 2 so possibly correct

Do I / my group sometimes meet other groups at objectives accidentally - Yes, OFC. Cyro is big but it aint so big that you don't run into other people.....or else what would be the point exactly?

People can be solo and tag along for the ride. If I'm alone at Nickel and want to get to Roe, I'm not waiting for the group running past me to leave before I set off, for fear of being called a 'Zergling'

All of those sets are balanced, you just didn't balance your existing build against them - I'm guessing Perma-block Tank circa mid 2017??

So you ran into 50 players, alone, died and then complained?....I can't help there

People SHOULD care about the campaign score, there's a scoreboard for a reason. Just because some thoughtless PVDoor heroes ruined it for everyone - faction pride should still be a thing

How do I determine if you were Zerged down though? If you put yourself into a stupid situation where you end up facing 5 people alone, I'm not just gonna let you run away because you took a wrong turn :D . Theres a whole film you can watch which will better explain that.

I don't think people really get upset, It's more pity for the scroll carriers and a slight sense of disbelief at the levels of childishness these people will employ to mess with a campaign that they apparently 'don't care about'

Honestly, head to Battle Ground. If you are very lucky you won't be faced with 2 groups of unorganised helpless pugs, and you might actually face another competent team.
    You'll have much more chance of this that finding any small-scale in Cyrodiil that is slowly going extinct.
    That way you can both show your prowess and, win or lose, you can say that you absolutely were not Zerged. (Unless you are cornered 3 v 1 then I guess your rules would indeed cover that being a Zerg ......Duel invite incoming)

People can not be solo and tag along with big groups. Your point about being solo but riding somewhere and there being other players around is valid and I'll agree with you. But saying that just because you're not grouped up with those players while you work on the same objective as them is laughable.

Sloads and Zaan are not balanced. Oblivion damage has absolutely zero counterplay. Zaan does too much damage and can't be broken with LOS. I play Stam DK and don't get an easy counter to it like Templars do with Cleanse. Telling me to adjust my build to deal with a broken set just proves how unbalanced it is. Purge costs like 6k magicka. Good luck sustaining that every 6 seconds.

Running purposely into 50 players is not the issue. It's those 50 players who get even a whiff of a single enemy player and feel the need to stop what they're doing to chase them down. No skill involved in that.

Campaign score offers no meaningful rewards. There is no reason to care about something that has no effect on the game and doesn't provide any benefits besides a couple thousand gold and some sub par jewelry that hardly any build runs.

If you see someone in a 1v5 and you feel compelled to go join in and make it a 6v1, you're a zergling.

There was a whole thread just the other week/month where people were QQing about a scroll being dumped in the slaughterfish even though it respawns.

Battlegrounds aren't satisfying and don't provide the small scale I'm looking for. I enjoy fighting outnumbered when I have a chance to win and when my strategy and personal ability play into whether a fight is won or not. 9/10 times in Cyrodiil it's the numbers that win no matter what.

And thanks, I don't have to assume anymore. You proved my point.
    PC | NA
    REGICIDE Guildmaster
    #StamWhip
    YouTube
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody in a group of 2 or more apparently is a Zergling thats what people keep telling me anyways
    Edited by RebornV3x on July 27, 2018 7:37PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil campaigns are public servers. ESO is played by a huge variety of people of all ages and interest levels. It's a pretty casual game, thus most PVP players -- at least those I encounter -- are extremely casual.

Getting salty because some random player runs you over as part of a larger group is weak, period. If you can't take getting run over by greater numbers, then you're playing the wrong game and should probably re-think this choice you've made to fight outnumbered.

If you take too long fighting outnumbered, you might attract the attention of others and -- believe it or not! -- all of your opponents are entitled to help their teammates kill you. They don't care about your special moment fighting outnumbered, nor should they. If that happens to you, it's because you made one or more poor decisions including deciding to fight where you did and that's why you lost.

Also, I'll add fighting outnumbered is irrelevant. The meaning it holds to some is a fantasy. You're not a super hero fighting against trained soldiers. You're fighting random players from all walks of life on a public server. Only plebs who don't graduate to organized competition think this is meaningful. Even mediocre clan players in popular games can dominate pubs.

Being good at ESO PVP = completely irrelevant; has little or no value
    Being a decent human being = extremely important; extremely valuable
    Edited by zyk on July 27, 2018 7:47PM
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that elitists die to that they feel they shouldn't die to.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry BG arent giving you your kicks, you wont find them in Cyro either

But your happy to fight a group of newbies . I gave up shooting fish in a barrel a long time ago. it isn't progressive
    it isn't pretty and it isn't helpful. But carry on <3
    Edited by dtsharples on July 27, 2018 11:14PM
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    wiki already has this one covered :wink:

some creating editing was used.

Zerglings move in large groups, ranging from a dozen to a hundred. Zerglings can act as "meat shields" for more powerful organised groups, but can also overwhelm their foes through sheer weight of numbers. Individually, zerglings are of little threat. They can also work together in large groups under the command of pug whisperers.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    wiki already has this one covered :wink:

some creating editing was used.

Zerglings move in large groups, ranging from a dozen to a hundred. Zerglings can act as "meat shields" for more powerful organised groups, but can also overwhelm their foes through sheer weight of numbers. Individually, zerglings are of little threat. They can also work together in large groups under the command of pug whisperers.

Pretty darn accurate description. Only issue is that most high ranking high CP players don't realize they've never progressed past this category.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on July 28, 2018 1:59AM
  • tannips
    tannips
    ✭✭✭

Sorry BG arent giving you your kicks, you wont find them in Cyro either

But your happy to fight a group of newbies . I gave up shooting fish in a barrel a long time ago. it isn't progressive
    it isn't pretty and it isn't helpful. But carry on <3

I don't want to fight new players so I can feel good about myself. That's not a challenge. I want good fights that are challenging but still offer a fighting chance. I shouldn't just immediately be rendered useless because a group has more numbers than me. People want to argue that numbers should be the end all be all of wins or losses and that's just not right.
    PC | NA
    REGICIDE Guildmaster
    #StamWhip
    YouTube
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    Someone who:
    * Runs in large groups
    * Frequently zerg surfs

Question:

Comment:

It was more of a general list of things zerglings say and/or do, but I would say the only ones that don't necessarily make someone a zergling are the points I made about scrolls and campaign scores. I don't get why you'd run sloads in PvE when there's plenty of other sets that will give you better dps.

People can not be solo and tag along with big groups. Your point about being solo but riding somewhere and there being other players around is valid and I'll agree with you. But saying that just because you're not grouped up with those players while you work on the same objective as them is laughable.

Sloads and Zaan are not balanced. Oblivion damage has absolutely zero counterplay. Zaan does too much damage and can't be broken with LOS. I play Stam DK and don't get an easy counter to it like Templars do with Cleanse. Telling me to adjust my build to deal with a broken set just proves how unbalanced it is. Purge costs like 6k magicka. Good luck sustaining that every 6 seconds.

Running purposely into 50 players is not the issue. It's those 50 players who get even a whiff of a single enemy player and feel the need to stop what they're doing to chase them down. No skill involved in that.

Campaign score offers no meaningful rewards. There is no reason to care about something that has no effect on the game and doesn't provide any benefits besides a couple thousand gold and some sub par jewelry that hardly any build runs.

If you see someone in a 1v5 and you feel compelled to go join in and make it a 6v1, you're a zergling.

There was a whole thread just the other week/month where people were QQing about a scroll being dumped in the slaughterfish even though it respawns.

Battlegrounds aren't satisfying and don't provide the small scale I'm looking for. I enjoy fighting outnumbered when I have a chance to win and when my strategy and personal ability play into whether a fight is won or not. 9/10 times in Cyrodiil it's the numbers that win no matter what.

And thanks, I don't have to assume anymore. You proved my point.

How's a poor zergling to know whether to add on or not? Will they be fulfilling your need of fighting outnumbered while having a chance to win? Or will they be a filthy zergling just stomping you with numbers?
    Is there some kind of calculator that can be used to determine this based on the numbers on each side? Does it depend on the guild tags too?
    Please guide me. I don't want to offend the gods of cyrodiil by doing it wrong.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want everyone to play by some unwritten 'code of honour' that you, yourself have defined?
    And anyone who doesn't is automatically labelled a Zergling.
    That is ludicrous and it ain't gonna happen.

TBH you seem to have stumbled into the wrong game.
    Maybe take a break, or try something else where the rules more closely match your demands and expectations of how everyone else should be playing.

And you got me! I'm a Zergling.
    -I have a small group of people that I regularly PVP with - you know, as friends, for fun. (Pssst...it's a GAME)
    -I do care about my campaign score. Not excessively, but it's nice to win.
    -I do find it overtly childish when some scrub plays with the scroll to mess with others.
    -Still nothing wrong with Sloads or Zaan. If you can't counter them that is your responsibility. I don't run either, and I have never died to either so far.
    -I do my 1 v 1 fights in PVE - it's called a Duel.

• ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone that runs (usually) in a group of 7 or more, and is bad at the game
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    -Still nothing wrong with Sloads or Zaan. If you can't counter them that is your responsibility. I don't run either, and I have never died to either so far.

You probably think they're okay and never die to them because of the sheer amount of people you're surrounded with constantly in PvP (whether you're grouped or not.)
    I'm a Zergling.

I'm starting to see a connection

I do my 1 v 1 fights in PVE - it's called a Duel.

If you think sloads and zaans is okay and completely balanced and you've "never died to them yet" that's a dead give away that you've never actually spent more than an hour dueling people in this game that know what they're doing :lol:
    Edited by Joshlenoir on July 28, 2018 6:21PM