The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account charged 3 times for ESO Plus

yoshihatsu
yoshihatsu
Soul Shriven
I entered the wrong billing address the first two times and got an error. Checked bank account and saw I was charged 14.99 twice. I then found the right billing address and tried to get ESO Plus again but I got another billing address error. I sit with three charges of ESO Plus and I have no ESO Plus on my account active :( My ESO User ID is: BaggedFeet
Ticket Number: 180624-002210

Best Answer

• yoshihatsu
    yoshihatsu
    Soul Shriven
    Ticket says waiting on agent but all three charges have been put back in to my bank account.

/thread.
    Answer ✓
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Webmaster @ZOS_CFO
    yoshihatsu wrote: »
    I entered the wrong billing address the first two times and got an error. Checked bank account and saw I was charged 14.99 twice. I then found the right billing address and tried to get ESO Plus again but I got another billing address error. I sit with three charges of ESO Plus and I have no ESO Plus on my account active :( My ESO User ID is: BaggedFeet
    Ticket Number: 180624-002210

For what it is worth, the billing address data for my account is the same as it was before I stopped the ESO Plus subscription for a while. When I returned to renew it, the web site's procedure fails. The software claims that there is an error with the Billing Address and wants me to "Please try again." Right. ZOS wants me to "try again" in an endless loop, like a hamster spinning a wheel in the hamster's cage until they die of exhaustion.

Nonetheless, I made two attemtps, still do not receive any ESO Plus benefits, and if any charges are made to my bank account as a result, then I will visit the local police department and file a fraud complaint.

For what it was worth, I did find a way to leave a message for Customer Support about this matter over two weeks ago. But I never received an acknowledgement in an e-mail message that they had opened a support ticket. Either the message was summarily dismissed or totally ignored.

7rkpyqf1uyso.png
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • vrodnenok
    vrodnenok
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419217/billed-twice#latest

you are not alone. i am waiting for clear reply since 20.06.2018.
  • yoshihatsu
    yoshihatsu
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah this is ridiculous. I want to get summerset along with ESO Plus but not if I can't get this resolved and in a timely manner. In which, this is not seeming to be resolved soon. I may just do a charge back here in the next day or two if this isn't figured out. It cannot be that hard to fix. I hope I don't get that generic message stating high traffic volume due to summerset cause that's BS too.
  • vrodnenok
    vrodnenok
    even though i like the game i dont like the idea to pay 3 times as much as official price. feel myself sort of fooled. and ZOS just trying to get away with that. its already 5 days passed and no any clear reply. so next month they can actually charge me 5-10 or more times... it does look much like a fraud attempt.
  • yoshihatsu
    yoshihatsu
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MichaelServotte @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_CoriJ @ZOS_GaryA

I mean come on... This is an official forum and no one replies? My account is down $45 and not one of you wants to chime in and resolve this issue? Is this how you guys do business?
  • yoshihatsu
    yoshihatsu
    Soul Shriven
  • yoshihatsu
    yoshihatsu
    Soul Shriven
  • yoshihatsu
    yoshihatsu
    Soul Shriven
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @yoshihatsu

Your ticket #180624-002210 is being looked into regarding the charges. We appreciate your patience as it may take longer than typical to receive a response back.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post