Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – June 2018"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
67c5a5f339d7606e765642bbdb65b083.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase – June 2018" blog article.

Show your devotion to the Daedra with a large collection of new styles, furnishing, and cosmetic items coming to the in-game Crown Store in June. Preview everything that is arriving this month right here, and don't forget to keep an eye out for more Crown Store Showcase articles in the future!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Oooo new motifs Yay!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any idea when the Sapiarch motif is suppose to be on the crown store? Never did get an update on that.
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Where is Altmer costumes? With Morrowind we had a lot of Dunmeri stuff in a first mounth, btw
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Oooo new motifs Yay!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any idea when the Sapiarch motif is suppose to be on the crown store? Never did get an update on that.

We don't have a date yet for when the Sapiarch motif will come to the Crown Store. It is still coming, though, and we'll let everyone know when we have a date. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it would be a Summerset-themed month, you know - June, Summer, new Altmer chapter, everybody starts exploring this new land and looking for elvish costumes, haircuts, mounts and so on. But Daedra month? With barbaric hair and clothing? Nonsense...
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    Is the Tsaesci motif currently (or will ever be) available in game? Or will it be a Crown Store exclusive?
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you know what you did....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortunatto wrote: »
    Where is Altmer costumes? With Morrowind we had a lot of Dunmeri stuff in a first mounth, btw

I would like some Altmeri clothes as well. Any Aldmeri clothes too..

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom , Are there only going to be three new motifs with Summerset, or are we going to get more motifs for Summerset come next update like we did with Morrowind? Morrowind had 4 motifs with chapter, and three more with next update.

Thanks!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to not have to wait for Summerset stuff, you know, stuff related to the chapter we just got?

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom when it says the Scalecaller and Fang Lair motifs will also be available in-game, does it mean June 27th as well? A few friends and I are tired of waiting to get the darn motifs.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on June 4, 2018 6:43PM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind DLC
    Don't you mean Morrowind Chapter 421138813277044736.png
    #MOREORBS
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the Barbarian Warrior Pack a lot. Granted, I think the hair is hideous and should have been long with rings in it (to match the beard) but that beard is awesome.

Also, still waiting for Jorunn the Skald-King’s hair and beard, ZOS! :)
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo what happened to all those pretty Altmer clothes I saw datamined? Or the indrik mounts. The Reverie masks?

Kind of weird to not have any of the Summerset-themed items in the store during the Summerset launch period. :o

And when will the Psijic crates go live?
    Edited by Elissae on June 4, 2018 7:37PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom If the in-game release is being artificially delayed all the way to June 27, just so that it can coincide with the Crown Store release, then that, frankly, is a giant insult.

This is unprecedented--in the past, you've given us the courtesy of releasing motifs on the CS after people have had a way to earn the motifs through gameplay. But now, it seems you are intent on cheapening the fruits of gameplay by introducing the CS version coincidentally with the in-game version.

Not only does it sound like you are shortening the difference between in-game and CS availability to zero, you are salting this wound by the way in which you are doing this--specifically, by artificially delaying in-game availability. The style mats for the motifs are already dropping. The PvP outfit style "variants" of these motifs are already dropping. Master writs requiring these motifs are already dropping. And here you are, delaying the motif release not for any legitimate gameplay reason, but purely for the purposes of Crown Store marketing.

This is the kind of brazen disrespect that makes me wonder why in bloody blazes I still support this game.
    Edited by code65536 on June 4, 2018 7:12PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom If the in-game release is being artificially delayed all the way to June 27, just so that it can coincide with the Crown Store release, then that, frankly, is a giant insult.

This is unprecedented--in the past, you've given us the courtesy of releasing motifs on the CS after people have had a way to earn the motifs through gameplay. But now, it seems you are intent on cheapening the fruits of gameplay by introducing the CS version coincidentally with the in-game version.

Not only does it sound like you are shortening the difference between in-game and CS availability to zero, you are salting this wound by the way in which you are doing this--specifically, by artificially delaying in-game availability. The style mats for the motifs are already dropping. The PvP outfit style "variants" of these motifs are already dropping. Master writs requiring these motifs are already dropping. And here you are, delaying the motif release not for any legitimate gameplay reason, but purely for the purposes of Crown Store marketing.

This is the kind of brazen disrespect that makes me wonder why in bloody blazes I still support this game.

Quoting because sometimes the agree button isn't enough. :\

• bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed by the lack of Summerset stuff and by the lack of the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto. :( I want my altmer dresses and ship house.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to wait another MONTH just to get my Fang Lair Chests? :/
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Darlig_Ulv
    Darlig_Ulv
    ✭✭
    What is meant by “also available via activity finder”?
    Curious about using the activity finder specifically.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People across ESO social channels are letdown with these offerings not because of what they are, but because of when they are. If that makes sense.

I mean the stuff is cool, but it doesn't feel like June and it doesn't feel like Summerset. I guess we will see what the upcoming Psijic Vault Crates have to offer when they presumably drop in the next few weeks.

I mentioned this in my customer review of the Crown Store but I really feel like there could be more harmony between your store and crate models. This month being a perfect example of store offerings that just feel misplaced when considering upcoming / current themes (Summerset, Psijic Vault).

Just my feedback.

Edited by Left4Daud on June 4, 2018 8:22PM
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So..... the Manelord Nightmare Senche is basicly a regular Nightmare Senche with a lion head stuck on it... :/

Still, I'm happy to be able to get the 3 new motifs.

"We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Morrowind DLC

I LOL'ed as this as well. :D

I remember how adamant ZOS reps were last year about how Morrowind (and now Summerset) "is not an expansion, is not a DLC, it's a Chapter, totes different thing y'all."

Apparently the line is so fine, even staff tend to forget which it is. ;)
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on June 4, 2018 8:27PM
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • Tialys
    Tialys
    Soul Shriven
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Morrowind DLC

I LOL'ed as this as well. :D

I remember how adamant ZOS reps were last year about how Morrowind (and now Summerset) "is not an expansion, is not a DLC, it's a Chapter, totes different thing y'all."

Apparently the line is so fine, even staff tend to forget which it is. ;)

I think they are changing Morrowind Chapter to become a DLC now.
    So it will be part of ESO+

Thats why they are going to sell the warden class seperatly.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget everyone: if you're thinking about the Tsaesci Motif just because you want the swords, you can already get those with the Soul Shriven style, which is already in the game. Per our friend Cadwell:
    real katanas from real Akaviri, those snaky Tsaesci, not those chilly Kamali with their silly straight swords!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    No Summerset costumes? :(
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want Tsaesci. It’ll probably be way overpriced though :/
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    People across ESO social channels are letdown with these offerings not because of what they are, but because of when they are. If that makes sense.

I mean the stuff is cool, but it doesn't feel like June and it doesn't feel like Summerset. I guess we will see what the upcoming Psijic Vault Crates have to offer when they presumably drop in the next few weeks.

I mentioned this in my customer review of the Crown Store but I really feel like there could be more harmony between your store and crate models. This month being a perfect example of store offerings that just feel misplaced when considering upcoming / current themes (Summerset, Psijic Vault).

Just my feedback.

They're let down because of datamines of things that are never confirmed.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They're let down because of datamines of things that are never confirmed.

Pretty much everything that was showcased this month was also from datamines that were never confirmed. I'm sorry but I don't think that is the issue. It's what they are choosing to release when they are choosing to release it.

You are free to disagree, after all it's just my opinion on the matter.

• AzraelAcid
    AzraelAcid
    ✭✭✭
    I have to echo Code's sentiments here.

This is blatant, in your face, lack of regard for customer base.

Look, I get it ZoS. You are pandering to your new players. To all those who were attracted by the new chapter. However you're discarding the community and loyal players who've been here since the beginning. Who were here for beta, day 1, and all these years.

Don't forget about us. Listen to your community. All of them. Don't change the marketing patterns that have proven successful in the past, just to tout something that feels rushed to the new generation of ESO players.

Besides, this is the first time I've seen you break tradition with the crown store not being themed to a recent release. Not that I'm against change. This change however, is in my opinion, just feels cheap.
    You can not earn Respect by tolerating Disrespect.
    Death is the graduation of the soul
    .- Sylvia Browne

Aleawyn - CP810 - Sorcorer - AD - North American Megasever
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elissae wrote: »
    Sooooo what happened to all those pretty Altmer clothes I saw datamined? Or the indrik mounts. The Reverie masks?

Kind of weird to not have any of the Summerset-themed items in the store during the Summerset launch period. :o

And when will the Psijic crates go live?

Much questions.

Such frustrate.

Wow.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Darlig_Ulv wrote: »
    What is meant by “also available via activity finder”?
    Curious about using the activity finder specifically.
    I know it’s a busy day @ZOS_GinaBruno with the consol release and it being a lot earlier than normal ( good work btw ) but I am also curious about the via activity finder part . Does this mean any pre made group will be forced to queue for specific dungeon just to get the motif ?
    If this is correct all I have to say is “BALLS” a word we know you love to scream at the top of your voice
    Edited by PerArdua on June 5, 2018 5:06AM
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope they dont screw up with the prices for the motifs. 5000 crowns is a no-buy even if I want it and even if I have the crowns.
    Please fix the game!