The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to login

the.correonb16_ESO
the.correonb16_ESO
✭✭✭
At this moment I am unable to login on my account.
When i tried to login to my account in game i get a message my password is wrong or my account is inactive.
I typed my password in notes and copy pasted it so i know it's not a misstyped password. Inactive account? i have a recurring plus subscription.

Trying to reset password gives me: cannot reset password at this time.

I have no idea what is wrong or going on at the moment.

Help would be very much appreciated.
  • Wittychick42
    Wittychick42
    ✭✭✭
    I just got kicked out of the game and am having the exact same issue. I also can't log into my account here.
  • patents
    patents
    ✭✭✭
    I'm unable to login

keep saying Login failed

Please help!
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now the account screen says 'performing maintenance'.
    Ray
  • FarHag
    FarHag
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, I got the message There was a problem processing your request, please try again! on the website and in the game client see screenshot
    Edited by FarHag on May 22, 2018 2:26PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, since a thread is already open on this topic please continue the conversation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.