The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Worlds first cloudrest hm pts clear

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    They’ve been practicing for 4 weeks with every available character template, resource and gear set in the game. Not sure why this is lauded as some grand achievement. Do it blind from live, then post. Have way more respect for console clears, sorry—or even people who wait till launch.

More importantly: the skin is truly atrocious looking.

Plenty of clears after worlds first use Hodor info or strategies
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was it worth all the sweat and tears? :D
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Congrats, how many guilds disbanded for hodor to get this clear?

Feel sorry for all the other guilds that get screwed by Hodor. Just so they can get these brag threads.
    Why did guilds disband because of Hodor?

I only ask because I genuinely don’t understand lol - I’m not on PC EU.

It’s just salt. Always comes along with these topics.
    Edited by Woeler on May 19, 2018 9:04AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »

Feel sorry for all the other guilds that get screwed by Hodor. Just so they can get these brag threads.

Ahh I see. Yup that sounds about right. Playing on PS4 NA I’ve seen the same exact stuff happen amongst competitive raid teams as well as the salt that follows.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That skin looks so, so, so disappointing.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good job guys! Don't sweat the negativity. Usually people with low self esteem try to bring others down.
  • MaxTM
    MaxTM
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Was it worth all the sweat and tears? :D

yes.

Daus wrote: »
    Good job guys! Don't sweat the negativity. Usually people with low self esteem try to bring others down.

We live off this salt, mate! ;) thanks though!

[Edit to remove quoted content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 19, 2018 10:36PM
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys. Well done;)
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • Bbsample197
    Bbsample197
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB CR achievement runs
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    4 is the highest it's ever been going for the no death

Do you mean that this type or HL content is aimed at... 100 players max per megaserver ?
    HHmmm... is that level of difficulty even relevant ? Just asking...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for some unneeded flame, keep in mind that flaming is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to prevent action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you mean that this type or HL content is aimed at... 100 players max per megaserver ?

He said no-death. That’d be no-death for the hardest content available. I don’t see any the issue with only 100 players on one server getting that. Considering the amount of raiders per server, and the average skill level.... 100 players is actually more than I expected per server, at least at this point in time.

**Many** more players will do Hard Mode.

A No Death HM complete is an entirely different beast lol. Not only is the difficulty insane, but the majority of players who can do HM won’t even bother with this achievement because of the lack of interest in a no-death progression.
  • Darkdex
    Darkdex
    ✭✭✭
    Hodor cleared HM on PTS today, was a pretty fun trial, but miss the entire trial experience, mini trials sucks -.-

044gz6myonsf.png

Skins for the roleplayers

xapmq6emgss5.png

Gratz 4 the clear!

It's a shame the skin looks sooooo awful.

@ZOS_GinaBruno the wooden texture looks bad, but the color is nice. Any plans for improving the skin?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    im not a fan of first clear threads considering pve in this game is like the kiddie pool compared to like world of warcrafts pve.
    PS4 NA DC
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    how doe this hm compare to vas+2 or vhof
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    how doe this hm compare to vas+2 or vhof

It requires much more group coordination than in other trials. Can probably compare with the original vMoL HM where you had to pass synergy phase, but not anymore :<
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@anitajoneb17_ESO Yea I mean the No Death + Hardmode achievement, I think it matters more than first clears these days (personally), but usually it's just 1 or 2 guilds going for it at the same time. Come Cloudrest I think about 4 or maybe 5 top tier guilds will be going for it at the same time after the release.

I think that's a good number, it's never been that high before, it's very nice to see that competition for the hardest achievement the trial has to offer.
    #MOREORBS
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not a fan of first clear threads considering pve in this game is like the kiddie pool compared to like world of warcrafts pve.

WoW vanilla Molten Core. Those were the days.

Also, gratz to Hodor once more!
    Edited by JD2013 on May 20, 2018 3:51PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus christ, so its all about getting a fugly skin? Looks a lot like the one you buy from the crownstore some time ago.

But GG anyway.
    Edited by Itzmichi on May 20, 2018 4:04PM
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will echo the thoughts of Great Job, skin is ugly AF!
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »

Replied to wrong thread, half asleep.
    Edited by Mureel on May 21, 2018 5:27AM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    2 Blind luck raid leads bailed on there team after Hodor invited them and Animals also taken hits from them since they reformed. After disbanding the first time some members joined Animals. Then when Alcast wanted to reform they bailed on them also.

G+G now disbanded also on EU.

Everyone just out for them selves atm not giving a damn about the rest of the people they use along the way.
    Since no one else is going to say it cause this comment is just flat out hilarious and ignorant.

Blind Luck had a hard time raiding and cancelled a lot of their raids as they lost a lot of members and lost a gm cause they were quitting game or got bored. Blind Luck always had roster issues since I was with them in Asylum, a lot of fills and subs to fill the slots.

It was a shame what happened with Animals cause raiding with that guild was great, they had a great line up and the Hodor members that joined, can't really blame them for going back to Hodor because of the name Hodor has gotten throughout ESO and the work they do to get stuff done.
    And Trin and Baumi are great at keeping a guild alive, when they lost all of the Hodor members they still raided and kept at it and even got Tick Tock about a month ago and have highest HOF score. Safe to say Animals are in a fine spot after losing their members and ended up having a better roster for themselves.

And since all your comments are edited and removed now I can't comment on the one you said this patch will have no competition. If you want to talk about no competition look at the Clockwork City patch, that was when most of this happened and the EU server was mostly about "PUG" runs instead of guild runs. At least now the EU server has stable teams and going for scores and what not. A lot more people will be attempting the no death in the new trial and working for it, it's going to have 4 guilds going for it between the servers.

No salt at all (seriously!) but this^ (my bold) is a bit lulsy/sad. 4 guilds. :-(

Hopefully more people will group up sooner rather than later.

I have no real time for anything serious anymore between kids' schedules, husbando time, and work etc. - but I'd like to see more groups getting achievements than 4. You know?

Still.
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

As a happy casual, I think it’s awesome the game has such talented and dedicated players. Varied community is the best.