Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crime Pays During the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event. The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event is now live, and it will run until 10:00AM EDT on Monday, March 12. During this period, you can earn increased rewards and purchase the DLCs at a discounted rate! Be sure to check out the article for all the details.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Typo:
    Double harvesting resources from regular crafting notesnodes (not nodes from Survey Reports)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motif farming time! :smiley:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the only Thieves Guild quests that give increased rewards are the heists? Not the recovery ones and not the tip board?
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Motif farming time! :smiley:

Yes! Still need Abah's Watch.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does "Double reward drops for defeating Maw of Lorkhaj bosses" mean?

Last year, it was just double whiskers, but this year's wording is different than last year's...
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m at work and can’t test but is says no double rewards for repeatable quests. I’m guessing hiest and sacraments don’t apply just the others?
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little sad that the Kvatch quest boards don't give double rewards, but this will be a good opportunity to pick up my missing Assassin's League pages, at least.
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily Quests? Nothing?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Double event, hm.. So, there will be no announcement of future till its end for 100%. :'(
    Edited by Cinbri on March 1, 2018 6:15PM
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    I'm a little sad that the Kvatch quest boards don't give double rewards, but this will be a good opportunity to pick up my missing Assassin's League pages, at least.

I know how you feel. It's like the Order of the Hour Motifs are scared of us adventurers.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know how you feel. It's like the Order of the Hour Motifs are scared of us adventurers.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    So for each Maw of Lorkhaj boss, what rewards will be doubled? All of them? So 2 whiskers, 2 weapons, 2 gold rings, double undaunted plunder?
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    No Princely Dawnlight Palace?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    priforce wrote: »
    No Princely Dawnlight Palace?

I guess they think people might want to buy both and that will lower purchase rates on the other Crown Store items? I dunno. But at least I can buy the tomb furnishings package, and maybe Sithis. I love that statue, but I don't know if I can jusitfy spending that many crowns when I'm supposed to be saving for a house.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aww...bummed that there isn't the double reputation increase like the TG anniversary last year. I hadn't done that storyline yet, so I was able to get more ranks in the guild more quickly. Haven't done DB yet, and was waiting for an anniversary event for the double rep, but no dice.

Ah well...still gives me an excuse to finally get through that content. And, there'll be plenty of folks around for the WBs.
  • blur
    blur
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn

Linchal Grand Manor is in the Gold Coast, can you unlock it so we can purchase this? I was away on holiday when this was available and never had the chance to purchase it.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't the DB Collector's mount used to be the Doom Wolf not the Highland Wolf?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • HellzFallen1551
    Didn't the DB Collector's mount used to be the Doom Wolf not the Highland Wolf?

Yes, It was I remember when I played on ps4 then back on the DB Release and now im on pc, I luckily have the mount again thanks to The Elder Scroll Legends DB expansion but I think the reason why is so when they cycle through the Wild Hunt Crown Crates they can make it more desirable for the people who don't have it.
    They are just bundling it with something less rare so they can keep the rarity for The DB Wolf Mount
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Guild group did run of normal Maw of Lorkhaj, no one was getting double whiskers. And those who could turn in the weekly quest for a coffer got no motif.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it. Double rewards but no one has a clue exactly what rewards.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys! It turns out we are getting double rewards from the Kvatch quest board. Just finished a round of Gold Coast world bosses and was pleasantly surprised.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! It turns out we are getting double rewards from the Kvatch quest board. Just finished a round of Gold Coast world bosses and was pleasantly surprised.

Is this intended? Because if it's a bug, you can be banned for exploiting (like how the people who took advantage if the IC experience bug).

633645003725135464.jpg

banned.png
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In what way is the reward for Heists and Sacraments "increased?"
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

We checked with the Dev team, and they confirmed that this is working as designed and not a bug. Enjoy the double quest board rewards! :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We checked with the Dev team, and they confirmed that this is working as designed and not a bug. Enjoy the double quest board rewards! :)

Awesomes :smile:
    Edited by Vanthras79 on March 5, 2018 5:50PM