Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Steam login is not fixed.....12 hours and counting

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its pretty annoying.

I was like yeah I'll log in early today do yesterdays writs then make a new character to take advantage of the level rewards.
    Nope can't get in. Then i went and played other games because I have plenty of those.

Oh I always have problems with steam so that's not a surprise what is a surprise is that it was fine after the patch only to break later.. that is very strange.

• Penguinfan
    Penguinfan
    ✭✭
    And yet the banner that all is well persists....amazing.
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they said it should be good for next dlc release
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread because there is already an ongoing discussion regarding the Steam issue here. We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. If you have issues you can post in the linked thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.