The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Plus Membership early expired

Nakruff
Nakruff
Soul Shriven
I bought 30 days plus membership 8-9 days ago but when i login into game today i saw its expired. I opened a ticket but they said 'we are closed bla bla things' how can i fix this problem. Thanks for help
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the exact reply? "we are closed" was just to state it was out of support hours or they closed your ticket?

Try creating a new ticket if the old one was closed, if your first reply is a generic one reply again outlining the issue politely and they should check it and come back to you.

You can also post ticket numbers here for devs/support to pick up if they can.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nakruff
    Nakruff
    Soul Shriven
    They said me this:

Greetings!

Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that our support office is currently closed. Our support hours are between 9am and 10pm Eastern Standard Time, seven days a week. We will investigate your inquiry as soon as we reopen.

Our goal is to investigate and respond to your contact within six business hours.

We appreciate your patience.

Warm Regards,
    The Bethesda Support Team
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ESO+ also was early expired.
  • Nakruff
    Nakruff
    Soul Shriven
    Nearly 6 hour they are close. After that they must return in 6 hours too. Totally 12 hours i will play without plus membership. You know its very hard.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so no need to make a new ticket. Sorry to say you'll just have to wait until their office hours are open again and support staff are on.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nakruff
    Nakruff
    Soul Shriven
    They got EU server but no EU staff at support. It's 200 IQ
    Edited by Nakruff on February 15, 2018 9:05AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nakruff wrote: »
    They got EU server but no EU staff at support. It's 200 IQ
    I'm not 100% sure so don't take my word for it but I believe all English language is handled by US teams and EU support is just German/French.

I could be very wrong about that but I as a EU player have only ever had replies within US timezones and I know FR/DE players tend to get their support language based but I am not sure if those support members are actually based in the US as well.

Are you playing on Steam by any chance? As it seems the issues with Steam are still going on and it could be related.
  • Nakruff
    Nakruff
    Soul Shriven
    If its true we can use google translate to send ticket LUL. Steam support is worst than zenimax
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nakruff wrote: »
    If its true we can use google translate to send ticket LUL. Steam support is worst than zenimax
    I think you would have to set your support page to region specific and work through the entire system, but as I said I am not 100% sure those support teams work EU times. I just know they have FR/DE speaking support staff.
  • Arenette
    Arenette
    Soul Shriven
    I purchased 6 months of ESO Plus on Oct 12 through Steam but this morning it says it is expired, there should be 2 months left on it. I tried to open a support ticket but it routed me to steam and when I went through their support it routed me back to ESO. Please help
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread because there is already an ongoing discussion regarding the Steam issue here. We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. If you have issues you can post in the linked thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.