The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.3.0

• MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for someone to notice the first line in the Combat section...

you mean the part about aoe caps gone?
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BASE GAME UPDATES

New Homes
    A number of new homes are available to test during this PTS update.
    • Coldharbour Surreal Estate — This overlooked acreage atop a floating plateau in Molag Bal's Oblivion realm of Coldharbour is available to be developed however you like. It's a secluded location, very quiet and private, even scenic in its own austere way.
      • This home has no furnished version, and is intended to be a blank slate for you to build as your imagination sees fit.

YESSSSSS!!!!!! AT LONG LAST I CAN BUILD MY EPIC VAMPIRE CAVE!

I bloody well hope this one won't be far from release when this update goes live! I -cannot- wait to check it out!
    Edited by ShadowHvo on January 8, 2018 7:23PM
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to pretend shadow image isnt completely broken and inconsistent on PS4?

I believe its the same on xbox from what Ive been told...
  • Neoxilion
    Neoxilion
    Soul Shriven
    No more aoe caps is great, but many things are still unbalanced, like for example the Snipe skill. Now Im not hating on it because it hits hard and its annoying that one player from stealth and 50 meters away can hit you for 12k, but mostly because of the famous Snipe bug where you die instantly after 5 snipes hit you all at once without being able to retaliate. It is almost confirmed to encounter a sniper on any attempt of 1vX where you get snipe bugged. Please look into this skill and of course many other issues with pvp like the stamsorc class (yes I am a stamsorc main) being weak compared to classes like Stamina dk, Stamina warden, Stamina nightblade, you get the idea. Thank you for listening, can´t wait to try this animation cancelling stuff you wrote about.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so basicly the cost of blocking on a full permablock build is going up from 100 to 350 stamina per hit whichwill result as from 400 stamina per second to 1400 stamina drained per second. So GJ ZO$ u nailed it(killed it) this time .

Also the Werewolf "improvements " are significant , the nerf os our gapcloser is hilarious RIP
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GIRL

Will max level players also get the free stuff from leveling? I want that mount
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina, is there a clockwork motif out there somewhere? I was hoping that it would get some mention in update 17. (style for the HoF drops.)
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]Increased the Alliance Point rewards for your team’s placement in Battlegrounds. This equates to the following:
    • 100% increase in AP if your team comes in first place, or a new total of 12,000 AP
    • 175% increase in AP if your team comes in second place, or a new total of 11,000 AP
    • 400% increase in AP if your team comes in third place, or a new total of 10,000 AP

No more "I hate pvp but I'm here for vigor" people in Cyrodiil :D
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boss enemies can only be set Off Balance once every 15 to 20 seconds. After the first Off Balance debuff ends on a boss enemy, they will be immune to subsequent Off Balance debuffs until this immunity duration is over.

RIP Heavy Attack builds.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Gina I think you've missed the dragon knight part
  • Bloodystab
    Bloodystab
    ✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    so basicly the cost of blocking on a full permablock build is going up from 100 to 350 stamina per hit whichwill result as from 400 stamina per second to 1400 stamina drained per second. So GJ ZO$ u nailed it(killed it) this time .

Also the Werewolf "improvements " are significant , the nerf os our gapcloser is hilarious RIP

269.png

• Yo_Donno
    Yo_Donno
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like a lot of good synergy changes. Really happy with the new outfit system and looks like some cool new dungeons.
    Off Balance... WHY! RIP trial DPS though. Guess the meta will change yet again and we will all have to get new gear to adjust.

EDIT: At least they left sorcs alone for once. No more class-specific nerfs only general, sweeping ones this time.
    Edited by Yo_Donno on January 8, 2018 7:31PM
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wondering if the level advisor rewards are one time thing or per character?
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing about changes for Miat's PvP Addon @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Stamden wrote: »
    > No DK Changes
    > Yet another amazing set for Mag Sorc

Yeah, seems like pretty typical patch notes

Healer's too, we might see a removal of Worm, Think about those warhorn !
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    So many words!

Its ok... they're good words.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of these changes look promising and I look forward to testing them. This is shaping up to be an update that unquestionbly improves the game.

There is, however, one change that I feel is counterproductive:
    Synergies
    [*]Increased the cooldown for each individual synergy to 30 seconds from 20 seconds.
    Developer Comment:
    With synergies being off the global cooldown, this change was implemented to reduce the amount of potential synergy spam you can receive.

That's too long. 20 seconds is long enough. As it is we can only a single "Ignite" synergy for every five times a Dragonknight casts talons. That's not spam

Even if these synergies are used against me in PvP, I much prefer that people are actually coordinating stuff than spamming me with surprise attack, Cliff Racers, and now Jesus Beam as the damage issue has been revolved.

You've made a good step to entice and incentive us to use synergies. 20 seconds is more than a long enough cooldown, no need to slap us with a 50% duration nerf and hindering your good improvements here to have a positive impact on game-play.
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerlash will now be able to stun enemy players.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on January 8, 2018 7:31PM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Increased the Alliance Point rewards for your team’s placement in Battlegrounds. This equates to the following:
    100% increase in AP if your team comes in first place, or a new total of 12,000 AP
    175% increase in AP if your team comes in second place, or a new total of 11,000 AP
    400% increase in AP if your team comes in third place, or a new total of 10,000 AP

So the reward for participating in BGs (literally just not abandoning the match) is now 10k AP. That's a really nice change; 10k is a big number and should help encourage more participation in BGs. A BG match is usually faster than a keep capture, and certainly faster than capping 10k worth of abandoned resources. I'm also very glad that it looks like BGs are now a somewhat more viable way of gaining Alliance War titles.

But the reward for actually winning a BG is only 2k AP (i.e., winning only gets you 2k more AP than the participation award of 10k). Why is the reward bonus for getting first place so low?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @FENGRUSH aoe caps are gone amigo
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    Addons
    Addons will now only know about attacks that target you after they hit you in PvP areas.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoilerhide
    Addons will no longer receive BEGIN combat events in PvP areas if they target the player, and come from a hostile source.

does this mean Miat's and the like is finally dead for alerting players an attack is coming before it's even finished being made let alone hitting the player? If so, about damn time.
    Edited by Sedare on January 8, 2018 7:31PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait... did werewolf only get a nerf?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Is the major defile (health regen) on claws of anguish, Pack Leader dire wolves, and unchained perk for werewolves have fixes coming up the tube anytime soon?
    Edited by Chrlynsch on January 8, 2018 7:36PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this a typo? How long does the Summon Charged Atronach last now?
    76crbi5lftxl.jpg

4llyib08vdpq.png

[*]Summon Storm Atronach
    • The Atronach summoned by this ability and its morphs now inherit your damage done bonuses, such as Major and Minor Berserk or the Elemental Expert Champion passive. The Atronach now also uses the highest of your Magicka or Stamina-based stats, instead of using an average of your Magicka and Stamina-based stats. This will result in higher damage done for Magicka or Stamina builds, but may result in less damage done for hybrid builds.
    • The Atronach summoned by this ability and the Summon Charged Atronach morph now last for 18/19/20/21 seconds, up from 15/16/17/18 seconds.

Edited by Stormahawk on January 8, 2018 7:32PM
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Level 5: Two Green-quality Rings, part of a basic 2-piece Item Set that grants a Max Health bonus
    • Level 10: Sorrel Horse
    • Level 15: A choice of 6 blue-quality weapons
    • Level 20: A costume of choice and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
    • Level 25: A choice of 6 purple-quality weapons
    • Level 30: 4,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
    • Level 35: A choice of 10 purple-quality crafting-improvement materials
    • Level 40: 6,000 gold, The Soul Shriven motif, and an Outfit Token
    • Level 45: An Undaunted Key
    • Level 50: 10,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate

Which costumes? o.o

• TheMystid
    TheMystid
    ✭✭✭
    Marcomazzo wrote: »
    Still nothing for dk

No, just a (yet tiny) buff for Warden.
    Now I'm confused.
    PC EU

Nostalgic StamDk
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh hey! Your werewolf community has been asking for anything other than a nerf for several years now - lets see what goodies we get!
    5a286a9989476.image.gif
    ...oh...
    Edited by ScardyFox on January 8, 2018 7:32PM
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My MagDK is gona love this patch. I can drop fossilize for talons now and STILL get stuns off? LETS GO!
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • SuicideRoach
    SuicideRoach
    ✭✭
    Increases the duration of all Major buffs, Minor buffs, and damage shields you apply to yourself and allies by 40%

SHIELDS GOT BUFFED, HELL YEAH

REALLY NICE FOR A MAGSORC

I’m not seeing this anywhere
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They nerfed werwolves.....

Werewolf
    Pounce: Decreased the damage dealt by this ability and its morphs by approximately 16%.

Because it's already such an OP ultimate compared to just using the other gap closers in game. Which are cheaper, more reliable, and doesn't require you to lose access to a bunch of skills after pressing R. XD
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Koolio wrote: »
    So no Shadow Image fix?
    Healing ward fix?

Shadow Image is still being worked on, but will be put into a patch as soon as there's a tested fix. Will check on Healing Ward, I thought there was a fix for that in this update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post