Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

KodiPvP, how does he do it? "just like this"

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Small bumps? High jumps?
    This COULD be the colliding hitboxes' problem, which is often encountered with the Havok engine. It was there in Halo 2 (super bounces), and Oblivion (just hit an object with your foot shortly after jumping). Guess some things never change...
    (^_^)'
    Edited by Lord-Otto on February 15, 2018 2:37PM
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Tigeracer wrote: »
    Thanks @Thogard

I wouldn’t say that’s solid evidence against him, but could be suspicious.

The only eso god for me is @Kevduit The guy makes wacky builds and then does well with them. He is like a funny Decimus! @DDuke

This. Kev keeps it so positive, so upbeat. This game can have a toxic atmosphere at times, but he really keeps things upbeat and funny
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigeracer wrote: »
    Thanks @Thogard

I wouldn’t say that’s solid evidence against him, but could be suspicious.

The only eso god for me is @Kevduit The guy makes wacky builds and then does well with them. He is like a funny Decimus! @DDuke

This. Kev keeps it so positive, so upbeat. This game can have a toxic atmosphere at times, but he really keeps things upbeat and funny

My 8 yr old likes his voice over guides and laughs hysterically at them.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was exhilarating.

You see too many 1vX videos with the cast perform by a rather starchy group. This was just pure skill though.

I really wish my MagSorc was still this competitive in PvP :''(

Also... This goes to show everyone that 2 hander is definitely one of the best skill lines in the game. Dizzying swing, dawnbreaker, (not sure if beetles were in the best), then execute used to perfection.

Show me a Mag character that can use force pulse or destructive reach that effectively :D:D
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Jsmalls wrote: »
    That was exhilarating.

You see too many 1vX videos with the cast perform by a rather starchy group. This was just pure skill though.

Also... This goes to show everyone that 2 hander is definitely one of the best skill lines in the game. Dizzying swing, dawnbreaker, (not sure if beetles were in the best), then execute used to perfection.

Show me a Mag character that can use force pulse or destructive reach that effectively :D:D

check out Pelican's magsorc vids @Irylia videos are awesome as well as hilarious af @Lord_Hev also has tons of magsorc and magdk videos showing great burst combos.

kodi is good, but he's not the only youtuber making awesome videos
    Edited by BroanBeast1215 on February 16, 2018 3:26PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was exhilarating.

check out Pelican's magsorc vids @Irylia videos are awesome as well as hilarious af @Lord_Hev also has tons of magsorc and magdk videos showing great burst combos.

I enjoyed Goblin-Sama's videos quite a bit, but I've come across Kita's channel yesterday and I gotta say both are very entertaining (especially with their GvG drama going on atm).
    Edited by Subversus on February 16, 2018 4:39PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    That was exhilarating.

I enjoyed Goblin-Sama's videos quite a bit, but I've come across Kita's channel yesterday and I gotta say both are very entertaining (especially with their GvG drama going on atm).

They need to fiiiiight
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that his "stealth Detector" build video is probably my favorite. when he was running around just mark-spamming/revealing flare sypher I died of laughter
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    all not in favor, quote my post and write some nonesense I will never read

Since you will never read my response i guess you'll never know that i'm happy ZOS finally stepped up and perma banned your buddy!
    smilie_pokal.gif

Isn't he already back lving again?
    Sadly, he's was in the CP100+'s the other day, as I saw him in BG's.

Not much of a ban when his minions will help him recover all necessary items to be back at square one.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll look for that clip mentioned but I can confirm it was a ban for selling the asylum poly.
    It’s not like he kept it secret. Posted in every discord and on his stream.

The yt drama, is not even gvg worthy with random open world clips on either side.
    It’s clear one side has an advantage in most fights with healers, defile, numbers, buffs.
    Until they agree to face in an isolated gvg it will just be trashy jabs.
    Then again only one team is confident in facing on that field atm.

You’d see what happens when both teams have a healer/defile/same numbers and all guild members.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that will happen.
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would say it is the best skill line in the game. A high damage CC, snare / root immunity. Burst , execute and mobility. It has exactly what you need for PVP

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    I’ll look for that clip mentioned but I can confirm it was a ban for selling the asylum poly.

The yt drama, is not even gvg worthy with random open world clips on either side.
    It’s clear one side has an advantage in most fights with healers, defile, numbers, buffs.

You’d see what happens when both teams have a healer/defile/same numbers and all guild members.

In Kita's latest video if the situation had been reversed what sort of video would you have released had Kita's group performed as your group did? Think about it dispassionately and be honest with yourself.

I saw a fight between two groups of even numbers with one group running away. The group that was running away turns back and fights. This group uses LOS in an even numbered fight, didn't secure a single kill and had people re-spawn at a nearby keep to return to the fight multiple times. What kind of "video" would Animosity have made in this scenario?
    Edited by montiferus on February 17, 2018 1:57AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    donJay wrote: »
    Yea
    Irylia wrote: »

In Kita's latest video if the situation had been reversed what sort of video would you have released had Kita's group performed as your group did? Think about it dispassionately and be honest with yourself.

I saw a fight between two groups of even numbers with one group running away. The group that was running away turns back and fights. This group uses LOS in an even numbered fight, didn't secure a single kill and had people re-spawn at a nearby keep to return to the fight multiple times. What kind of "video" would Animosity have made in this scenario?

One group had a healer if I recall

Lol brilliant retort. You and your group are laughable.

Are you in known shitters? I don’t recognize the username
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I don’t post in the forums often, because, why would I want to?

But I just came to propose that a permaban be given to every salty scrub on this thread accusing Kodi of “hacking.”

I mean, beyond how silly you all sound inventing hacks and cheats and terminology to support your baseless claims, it’s actually just wrong to fervently assisinate someone’s character based off of erroneous claims that make you feel better about how bad you are at PvP.

All in favor of the permaban say aye, all not in favor, quote my post and write some nonesense I will never read.

AYE.

I mean, there’s video evidence of what I’m saying.

Really? Seems to me it was agreed that was NOT happening in the thread I read. Until you have independent conclusive proof you shouldn’t be accusing people of cheating. Really irresponsible.

Video of him cheating gets posted on forums. People get warned for posting in it. He gets banned shortly after. Idc what you choose to believe, proof was supplied and a ban handed down.

You’ve played against me, you know I’m not a trash pug making up things because I’m salty. There’s video evidence and it resulted in a ban, that’s proof enough

PM me that sweet justice!

I would like a PM aswell.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Since this thread has not been constructive we will be shutting it down. Please keep in mind that naming and shaming is a violation of our Community Rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.