The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

KodiPvP, how does he do it? "just like this"

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of off topic but I always wondered why these streamers don't make a video offering tips on improving connection speed and also the "gear" being used in competitive PvP, meaning keyboards/mice/keybinds. Years ago when I bought a Razer hex, it changed PvP for me drastically. I mentioned this to Sypher a couple years ago and he thought it was a good idea but I never saw it produced.

@Malamar1229 Most do. If you look on their Twitch page under Info they usually list all their gear in that area .
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodi is a damn good player.

It seems that animation cancelling is something that many people in this thread don't understand or are too lazy to practice.
    The finny thing is, if you watch one of his live streams, you'll see that he does actually die and like us mortals, occasionally suffers from "oh look at this, an entire zerg in stealth justaround the corner - ooops" - just like everybody else (just not as much!).

I don't think he's cheating. I think he's amazingly and much more so than me - that just makes me want to get better!

But - if you are going to call someone a cheat then you better step up with your proof and if you have none - sit down and shut up you slanderous, jealous twits.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zouni wrote: »
    I realized today that you use macros....no way...i dont care how fast yourfingers are...can you exeucte a string of attacks and an ulti in less than one second. Literally one second. You reminded me of the way elder trolls would kill people way back. He got banned if you remember him. SO yea...you dont use the macro always but today you clearly did.

You are just another cheater.

Everyone devoted to the game and with little to no lag, can
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the truth finally came out. Bout time.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    And the truth finally came out. Bout time.

What really happened?
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could post the link to his YouTube video explaining his ban, but I think that is also a violation of the TOS.
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    He claims he got banned for selling a polymorph for real money, when allegations were that he used CE. It was a permaban and instead of trying to appeal it in any form he just "accepts" his punishments and starts grinding out a new account? Sorry but I don't buy it, especially since he decides to put out a "damage control" youtube video explaining to his fanboys why he was banned. There are people that got banned for CE that appeal their bans and are now back in the game, so why wouldn't you appeal a polymorph ban at all? You just accept that and lose everything?

Sorry but I don't buy it for one second. Can't really blame you though since you're a "Notable" streamer and your fans only come to watch you destroy pugs on stream or on youtube.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭
    He claims he got banned for selling a polymorph for real money, when allegations were that he used CE. It was a permaban and instead of trying to appeal it in any form he just "accepts" his punishments and starts grinding out a new account? Sorry but I don't buy it, especially since he decides to put out a "damage control" youtube video explaining to his fanboys why he was banned. There are people that got banned for CE that appeal their bans and are now back in the game, so why wouldn't you appeal a polymorph ban at all? You just accept that and lose everything?

Sorry but I don't buy it for one second. Can't really blame you though since you're a "Notable" streamer and your fans only come to watch you destroy pugs on stream or on youtube.

I don't know what he was actually banned for 100%, only Kodi and ZOS do. That said, he did claim to appeal it. He was banned for a week or so before he announced that it was permanent to his followers because he was trying to appeal it during that time.

Like, I get your skepticism, but the entire premise of your post is flawed based on the information available. Why ZOS lets known CE users back in the game, but not someone who sold a polymorph? Who knows. Probably because they're just pissed that they didn't get a cut of it. Or he did cheat. Who knows.
    Edited by Nihility42 on February 12, 2018 1:51PM
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    Nihility42 wrote: »

I don't know what he was actually banned for 100%, only Kodi and ZOS do. That said, he did claim to appeal it. He was banned for a week or so before he announced that it was permanent to his followers because he was trying to appeal it during that time.

Like, I get your skepticism, but the entire premise of your post is flawed based on the information available. Why ZOS lets known CE users back in the game, but not someone who sold a polymorph? Who knows. Probably because they're just pissed that they didn't get a cut of it. Or he did cheat. Who knows.

Maybe it's flawed, but it is my opinion. Nobody will ever truly know you're right, but I doubt he was banned for a polymorph transaction when there are people selling gold and skins left and right in zone chat with no consequences. I don't think he's a bad player, I just think CE was used to gain a small advantage to make a good player even better. I am able to 1vX daily in Cyrodiil, but I've never been accused of using CE nor have I even had the CE page up or googled it unlike the player in question.

He could be legitimate. I could be wrong. I think my main disgust are the fanboys who hold players like this on a pedestal like they're ESO gods.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe it's flawed, but it is my opinion. Nobody will ever truly know you're right, but I doubt he was banned for a polymorph transaction when there are people selling gold and skins left and right in zone chat with no consequences. I don't think he's a bad player, I just think CE was used to gain a small advantage to make a good player even better. I am able to 1vX daily in Cyrodiil, but I've never been accused of using CE nor have I even had the CE page up or googled it unlike the player in question.

He could be legitimate. I could be wrong. I think my main disgust are the fanboys who hold players like this on a pedestal like they're ESO gods.

I googled it once. They have a forum. Want to know the best part? A LOT of those names on there are well known people here who have/currently are showing off 1vx skill videos. Not all, but a vast majority of them.

The threads these names are on in there are pretty interesting and recent.... But Hey, zos stopped cheat engine remember.....
  • klink012
    klink012
    ✭✭✭
    If it's just animation canceling... why are there so few Kodi's??

Lol !!!
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    klink012 wrote: »
    If it's just animation canceling... why are there so few Kodi's??

Lol !!!

If you are a top tier player there will only be a few of you.
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t post in the forums often, because, why would I want to?

But I just came to propose that a permaban be given to every salty scrub on this thread accusing Kodi of “hacking.”

I mean, beyond how silly you all sound inventing hacks and cheats and terminology to support your baseless claims, it’s actually just wrong to fervently assisinate someone’s character based off of erroneous claims that make you feel better about how bad you are at PvP.

All in favor of the permaban say aye, all not in favor, quote my post and write some nonesense I will never read.

AYE.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But I just came to propose that a permaban be given to every salty scrub on this thread accusing Kodi of “hacking.”

I mean, beyond how silly you all sound inventing hacks and cheats and terminology to support your baseless claims, it’s actually just wrong to fervently assisinate someone’s character based off of erroneous claims that make you feel better about how bad you are at PvP.

All in favor of the permaban say aye, all not in favor, quote my post and write some nonesense I will never read.

AYE.

I mean, there’s video evidence of what I’m saying.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

AYE.

All one has to do is record him, then look for that segment on his stream.

Might notice something funny. :D

• Laplace75
    Laplace75
    ✭✭
    damn cheaters with stupid parish fair music in *** youtube videos. Waste of online storage space.
  • Laplace75
    Laplace75
    ✭✭
    I love it Oh *** *** ... xD
    Edited by Laplace75 on February 12, 2018 8:58PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »

AYE.

Really? Seems to me it was agreed that was NOT happening in the thread I read. Until you have independent conclusive proof you shouldn’t be accusing people of cheating. Really irresponsible.

Video of him cheating gets posted on forums. People get warned for posting in it. He gets banned shortly after. Idc what you choose to believe, proof was supplied and a ban handed down.

You’ve played against me, you know I’m not a trash pug making up things because I’m salty. There’s video evidence and it resulted in a ban, that’s proof enough

PM me that sweet justice!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AYE.

Really? Seems to me it was agreed that was NOT happening in the thread I read. Until you have independent conclusive proof you shouldn’t be accusing people of cheating. Really irresponsible.

Video of him cheating gets posted on forums. People get warned for posting in it. He gets banned shortly after. Idc what you choose to believe, proof was supplied and a ban handed down.

You’ve played against me, you know I’m not a trash pug making up things because I’m salty. There’s video evidence and it resulted in a ban, that’s proof enough

Is it online? I would love to post it everywhere I can.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AYE.

Search my post history for a thread about animation cancelling a dodge roll. It’s non-conclusive.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

AYE.

Search my post history for a thread about animation cancelling a dodge roll. It’s non-conclusive.

non conclusive for us but maybe not so for zos? :sweat_smile:
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope

AYE.

Dont know how I missed that gem. Spot on. Pretty clear
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Thogard

Could you please post a link to the page? I don’t know how to search your posts on phone
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigeracer wrote: »
    @Thogard

Could you please post a link to the page? I don’t know how to search your posts on phone

To be clear, I’m not accusing him of cheating. I was just curious about how he moved in a particular way during one of his videos. I’d seen him move the same way in PvP / BGs and it seemed like a great movement for tactically breaking melee range when convenient.

There’s a vigorous debate in that thread about how he moved like that. I had been under the impression that he was animation cancelling a dodge roll due to his rapid change in direction / speed while seeming to ignore momentum. Others think it’s that he skipped off a ledge, or that it’s just good old fashioned lag. IMO even if he skipped off a ledge, his character is facing the wrong way for it to be a regular jump, and I still think some buggy character physics are involved. You’re welcome to draw your own conclusions. But it’s not an “exposed” thread. Because those are against the rules to post.

Just search for “animation cancel” and “dodge roll” in the combat mechanics sub forum.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

AYE.

non conclusive for us but maybe not so for zos? :sweat_smile:

All it would take is for them to see that video and monitor the data packets he’s sending to the server. “Coincidentally” he was banned shortly after that thread picked up steam
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Thogard

I wouldn’t say that’s solid evidence against him, but could be suspicious.

The only eso god for me is @Kevduit The guy makes wacky builds and then does well with them. He is like a funny Decimus! @DDuke
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread makes me warm and fuzzy
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    roffl is this guy still a refference to talk about after the cheating ban?? who really trust him it was only for the reason he mentioned on his explanation video??

for me he is kind of a fallen star of eso streaming population
    Edited by Trashs1 on February 14, 2018 5:29AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »

I googled it once. They have a forum. Want to know the best part? A LOT of those names on there are well known people here who have/currently are showing off 1vx skill videos. Not all, but a vast majority of them.

The threads these names are on in there are pretty interesting and recent.... But Hey, zos stopped cheat engine remember.....

That's the public forum, we should see the member forum, I've been told...
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    this very rarely happens, sometimes I had it on my horse in craglorn I jumped like 3 times as high as usual lol. Seems to be tied to small bumps and stuff.
    You can also see that the ping must be high because it takes him like twice as long to cast is Wblow lmao.

What surprises me the most is how ppl keep playing even if the performance aka lag here is complete utter crap.
    Edited by Alcast on February 15, 2018 12:50PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

This discussion has been closed.