The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

KodiPvP, how does he do it? "just like this"

• ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zouni wrote: »
    I realized today that you use macros....no way...i dont care how fast yourfingers are...can you exeucte a string of attacks and an ulti in less than one second. Literally one second. You reminded me of the way elder trolls would kill people way back. He got banned if you remember him. SO yea...you dont use the macro always but today you clearly did.

You are just another cheater.

Simple solution to us haters. Do what other CLEAN popular streamers do. Put a camera on your hands and show whats running in the background.

I would love to see your CC immunity and dodge chance work as well as it does now.
    Edited by ShadowProc on December 15, 2017 4:55PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    I realized today that you use macros....no way...i dont care how fast yourfingers are...can you exeucte a string of attacks and an ulti in less than one second. Literally one second. You reminded me of the way elder trolls would kill people way back. He got banned if you remember him. SO yea...you dont use the macro always but today you clearly did.

Simple solution to us haters. Do what other CLEAN popular streamers do. Put a camera on your hands and show whats running in the background.

I would love to see your CC immunity and dodge chance work as well as it does now.

This is just ridiculous.

First off, why the heck do you care so much about what he is or isn't doing?
    Then why the heck should he care to prove anything to anyone?
    Third, he is One player amongst thousands, whoopy fing Doo

Seriously, let it go man
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭

This is just ridiculous.

Seriously, let it go man

Take this as all I'm saying:

Streamers have a fan base that give them subs, gold, pots, gear.. imagine if they were 'average.
    Call it ensuring you're own success.

Edited by Goshua on December 15, 2017 6:44PM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    Velukodi wrote: »

bro what lmfao :'(

Honestly bro people who complain like Zouni are the same people who are cannon fodder getting 1vXed. The man probably isn’t a max cp mag sorc and would more than likely try to kill u with 3 of his other pug friends, when he’s sees u getting focused hard and let’s his shields come off for a good 3 secs he gets the ult and excute combo.

First, this is not a complaint, it is an observation. Second you have no idea what your talking about. I have been playing in cyro since launch, have thousand plus CP points, have every and all titles ( emp 5 star) associated with PVP, play every day, and in the top 1-15 of PVP leader boards for the past 1-2 years. I recognize honest good play from long time players and accept it when I get my ass served to me. Again, there is no honest way a string of attacks including an ulti can land in 1 second or less.

This is cheating no matter how you look at it. zParallaxz you cleary have no idea whats going on and your repsonse is useless.

Whoa!! You must be a god with all those things.
    TOP 1-15 FOR TWO YEARS?!?! I CAN’T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE THERE!

Damn dude, you ain’t mortal.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stranger Things intro music always makes clips 100% cinematic!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure ESO doesn't crash on you while streaming on twitch.

People will be able to see what other programs you have running in the background ...
    shades.gif
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭

Honestly bro people who complain like Zouni are the same people who are cannon fodder getting 1vXed. The man probably isn’t a max cp mag sorc and would more than likely try to kill u with 3 of his other pug friends, when he’s sees u getting focused hard and let’s his shields come off for a good 3 secs he gets the ult and excute combo.

First, this is not a complaint, it is an observation. Second you have no idea what your talking about. I have been playing in cyro since launch, have thousand plus CP points, have every and all titles ( emp 5 star) associated with PVP, play every day, and in the top 1-15 of PVP leader boards for the past 1-2 years. I recognize honest good play from long time players and accept it when I get my ass served to me. Again, there is no honest way a string of attacks including an ulti can land in 1 second or less.

This is cheating no matter how you look at it. zParallaxz you cleary have no idea whats going on and your repsonse is useless.

What would be the point in posting a video showing themselves cheating? Provide documented evidence to get yourself banned, lol? Your argument just doesn't make sense.

So you really imagine the dude's thought process was like: " Duh, I'm going to cheat and record it and then post it so everyone can have documented evidence of it."
  • Zouni
    Zouni
    ✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »

What would be the point in posting a video showing themselves cheating? Provide documented evidence to get yourself banned, lol? Your argument just doesn't make sense.

So you really imagine the dude's thought process was like: " Duh, I'm going to cheat and record it and then post it so everyone can have documented evidence of it."

I am not referring to any video. Where do you see that in my post? Are you making assumptions up in your head before processing what is actually written? My post is from an experience in Cyrodiil. Read carefully before commenting.
    Edited by Zouni on December 15, 2017 8:43PM
    Nyxtes - NB
    Nyxta - Sorc
    Mastrofonoss - DK
    Gr Blue - Temp
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is just ridiculous.

Seriously, let it go man

Why are you even here preaching this attitude?

Can you agree to take your own advice and never return to these forums so we dont need to call you out for being a hypocrit?
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

People will be able to see what other programs you have running in the background ...
    shades.gif

Hehe the easiest clue about how obvious and juvenile the reaction to it is, is the little sociopath had to make two threads "rebutting" any claims.

Hey guys, become a brojo! He needs the money to pay his electric bills!

If you haven't cancelled and really don't get that ZOS isn't going to do anything... Oh well. Not only are they not going to do anything, they have actually promoted the worst of the worst.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »

This is just ridiculous.

Seriously, let it go man

Can you agree to take your own advice and never return to these forums so we dont need to call you out for being a hypocrit?

I'm genuinely curious as to what you even mean? The only way I'd be a hypocrite is if I were to start calling specific players cheaters and then continue to do so even after the suspected person personally took the time to show their own videos...

But I seriously doubt that's gonna happen, especially if I some how where to start caring if a single individual decided to cheat or not... but I'd only care about the existence of things like CE...

Anyway, nope. Not going anywhere, guess Kodi and I will just have to live in fear of being called hypocrites.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the thing: I have no problem with animation cancelling if it applies to all builds and classes. However, ACing with the 2H Wrecking Blow/Execute combo is extremely powerful. Just like Subterannean Assault/Dawnbreaker combo.

If all classes had similar combos- then Animation Cancelling wouldn't be as bad.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • wildbear247
    wildbear247
    ✭✭✭
    At first I was like "Dang Kodi, wreck those AD dudes."

...then he started killing DC warriors and I was like "NO, NO, Kodi you monster! I shall avenge my DC brethen!" :)

Seriously though, great skills and clean video. Go jump in that Legends dueling tournament man, would be cool to see your StamWarden go to war with the other alpha-duelers.
    PC NA
    The Ironwood Clan (all DC): Karbal Ironwood (Stamblade, PvP); Galtan Ironwood (Magblade, crafter, PvE, some PvP)

MY #1 ESO REQUEST: An overhauled way in which ZOS gathers, assesses, responds to, and incorporates player feedback on the current and future state of the game.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is just ridiculous.

Seriously, let it go man

I'm genuinely curious as to what you even mean? The only way I'd be a hypocrite is if I were to start calling specific players cheaters and then continue to do so even after the suspected person personally took the time to show their own videos...

But I seriously doubt that's gonna happen, especially if I some how where to start caring if a single individual decided to cheat or not... but I'd only care about the existence of things like CE...

Anyway, nope. Not going anywhere, guess Kodi and I will just have to live in fear of being called hypocrites.

Sigh, not a learner are ya...

You dont see your acting the same as the person youre criticizing, just on the other side of the argument?

Your last paragraph was cute tho, fanboi groups himself in with his idol. Except no one called Kodi a hypocrite, people are calling him a cheater...

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dredlord you are funny!

I don't see it as similar, how long has thread been going on? I posted because it's really stupid to have a single thread about a single player dominate the forum.

Fanboi? That would imply I idolize players which is stupid because I'm one of the best there's ever been lmfao

He is lumped in with ME, not the other way around.

I've never subscribed to any players, nor so I support any streamers

But clearly you care a whole lot more about what Kodi is or isn't doing than I do
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would of guessed adderall before cheat engine .
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dredlord you are funny!

I don't see it as similar, how long has thread been going on? I posted because it's really stupid to have a single thread about a single player dominate the forum.

Fanboi? That would imply I idolize players which is stupid because I'm one of the best there's ever been lmfao

But clearly you care a whole lot more about what Kodi is or isn't doing than I do

Impressively egotistical post

/Golfclap

Carry on then...
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Dredlord you are funny!

It's like you don't follow what occurred. In truth, I think you do.. and despite it are being intentionally obtuse.

Why there are two "I r teh innocents and rock" posts by little k.

Whole game is suspect, streamerdom is guilty.

It's not a surprise to a whole lot of us, and a couple sycophants and the self serving initiator of this post aren't changing reality.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dredlord you are funny!

/Golfclap

Carry on then...

Now you get me ;) lol
    @Dredlord you are funny!

It's like you don't follow what occurred. In truth, I think you do.. and despite it are being intentionally obtuse.

It's not a surprise to a whole lot of us, and a couple sycophants and the self serving initiator of this post aren't changing reality.

I do understand how advertising works, and there is no such thing as bad publicity. The fact these threads stay alive means Kodi specifically is getting more viewers.

Remember, "Ignore it or Kill it; everything else Honors it."

It could come out right now that Kodi is cheating and it wouldn't change anything.

I would love if ZoS made it impossible to use Miats or any other controversial anything.

But that's not about Kodi
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I will watch the video in a minute, but it can be that Kodi is just a skillful player, not a cheater at all.

watch Kena (PC NA I think), @NightbladeMechanics , he can also wipe a whole zerg just by himself on his magblade

• ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly think that the people thinking that Kodi is cheating need to hop on a stamina DPS toon and hit 32-35k single target on a practice dummy. You have to animation cancel pretty flawlessly to do that. Practice that a lot and you'll understand what he's doing.

Otherwise, practice with abilities and see what you can and can't snip the animation on with light and heavy attacks. Do it enough and it'll become muscle memory. What you see Kodi doing is muscle memory. He knows exactly how and when to weave his attacks together. I know because I do it too, and I don't cheat, though now and then I'm accused of it.

When you watch videos of players at this level, you should, instead of immediately jumping to the conclusion that he's a cheater, try and reach that level. Try to do what he's doing, try to do those combos like he's doing them. If you try extensively and fail, then you have room to talk. But you won't, because you can do them. If you practice.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezeepeezee wrote: »
    I honestly think that the people thinking that Kodi is cheating need to hop on a stamina DPS toon and hit 32-35k single target on a practice dummy. You have to animation cancel pretty flawlessly to do that. Practice that a lot and you'll understand what he's doing.

Otherwise, practice with abilities and see what you can and can't snip the animation on with light and heavy attacks. Do it enough and it'll become muscle memory. What you see Kodi doing is muscle memory. He knows exactly how and when to weave his attacks together. I know because I do it too, and I don't cheat, though now and then I'm accused of it.

When you watch videos of players at this level, you should, instead of immediately jumping to the conclusion that he's a cheater, try and reach that level. Try to do what he's doing, try to do those combos like he's doing them. If you try extensively and fail, then you have room to talk. But you won't, because you can do them. If you practice.

Practicing and wanting to get better is a foreign concept to alot of people in this thread, and the game in general.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

Practicing and wanting to get better is a foreign concept to alot of people in this thread, and the game in general.

I somewhat agree, but I also think maybe some of them are people who haven't experienced the gratification of practicing something until it pays off as personal success. If you know that feeling then you'll have no problem pushing yourself. If you don't, all I can do is say "trust me on this, give it a shot." I don't think people choose to fail, I just think they haven't tasted success enough to crave it.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey what's up guys it's KodiPvP, see there's been this post about me, so I thought it would be kind to reply back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESLN56fpN4c

Follow me on Twitch for chill ESO pvp streams:

well done captain!
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Dredlord you are funny!

/Golfclap

Carry on then...

Now you get me ;) lol
    @Dredlord you are funny!

It could come out right now that Kodi is cheating and it wouldn't change anything.

[

It already did... The only thing it changed is little k had to come here and make 2 threads claiming otherwise.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

I somewhat agree, but I also think maybe some of them are people who haven't experienced the gratification of practicing something until it pays off as personal success. If you know that feeling then you'll have no problem pushing yourself. If you don't, all I can do is say "trust me on this, give it a shot." I don't think people choose to fail, I just think they haven't tasted success enough to crave it.

I have experienced the feeling of gratification from practicing. I practice a LOT

1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think people "immediately jumping to the conclusion" is sort of not the case, I mean little k crashing to desktop revealing a certain program running isn't "jumping to the conclusion" right?
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭

I think people "immediately jumping to the conclusion" is sort of not the case, I mean little k crashing to desktop revealing a certain program running isn't "jumping to the conclusion" right?

I don't follow him or watch his stream except once in a while. If that happened, go ahead and post proof and we can put the issue to rest. But proof of that has not been provided here, and reference to it actually happening has been obtuse at best. Either way, nothing he's doing in his videos looks like cheating to me.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

shades.gif

@SirAndy
    Inbox me, I see seeing this mentioned but no one wants to say which streamer

shades.gif

Hehe the easiest clue about how obvious and juvenile the reaction to it is, is the little sociopath had to make two threads "rebutting" any claims.

Hey guys, become a brojo! He needs the money to pay his electric bills!

If you haven't cancelled and really don't get that ZOS isn't going to do anything... Oh well. Not only are they not going to do anything, they have actually promoted the worst of the worst.

@rflynn_ESO

Inbox me also if you know who it was, I am extremely curious now
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of off topic but I always wondered why these streamers don't make a video offering tips on improving connection speed and also the "gear" being used in competitive PvP, meaning keyboards/mice/keybinds. Years ago when I bought a Razer hex, it changed PvP for me drastically. I mentioned this to Sypher a couple years ago and he thought it was a good idea but I never saw it produced.
This discussion has been closed.