The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Limited-Time Offer Masks, House & Mount Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Oct. 19

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Just in time for the Witches Festival, two all-new mask packs, the Exorcised Coven Cottage, and Shadowghost Wolf are now available now in the ESO Crown Store!

HOUSING
Exorcised Coven Cottage
97314da9d49c630841c83d56d39965b9.jpg
House hunting? Pay no attention to the rumors: this witches hut on the edge of Hag Fen in Glenumbra is guaranteed NOT to be haunted by the dead, the undead, or restless spirits of any kind. It does come with tumbledown walls to keep the crocodiles and wolves out. Spooky, yet cozy!

The Exorcised Coven Cottage is available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 19 to November 1, and costs 3,500 crowns for the unfurnished version and 4,400 crowns for the furnished. You can also buy the unfurnished version of this home for gold starting tomorrow (October 20) after completing the Witches Festival meta-achievement.

MOUNTS
Shadowghost Wolf
e7393d8497fc18b50c62c4ed9659de2d.jpg
Unlike nearly all other wolves, the Shadowghost Wolf has no pack and lives a solitary life, haunting lonely moors and wastelands, appearing only at night and rarely then. Some doubt it is a real creature of the mortal plane at all.

The Shadowghost Wolf is available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 19 to October 23, and costs 2,000 crowns.

STYLE PARLOR
Hats/Masks

Dibella's Doll Mask Pack
37d9142d0893f075e0a5779dff6ceb21.jpg
When worshipers of Dibella wish to honor the Lady of Love by engaging in anonymous bestowal of affection, they don an exquisite porcelain Dibella's Doll Mask. This bundle includes the Dibella's Doll Mask for Humans and Elves as well as two variations, for Khajiiti and Argonians.

The Dibella's Doll Mask Pack is available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 19 to November 1, and costs 700 crowns.

Nightmare Demon Mask Pack
fd3123ffb643b8ea47ea90ffa58c62e7.jpg
Incarnate the anger of Oblivion itself with this visage of nightmare terror evoking the dreaded Dremora at their most frightening. This bundle includes the Nightmare Daemon Mask for Humans and Elves along with the variations for Khajiiti and Argonians. Daemonic!

The Nightmare Demon Mask Pack is available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 19 to November 1, and costs 700 crowns.

Will you be getting any of these new items? Whether the masks complete your Witches Festival look, or you throw the ultimate Witches Festival party in your new Exorcised Coven Cottage, we want to see your screenshots, GIFs and videos! Share them here or on Twitter!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom are the mask packs able to be worn on any character? Like could I wear the argonian knightmare mask on my Nord, or can he only wear the human mask? Also, can these masks be dyed? Hopefully it's a yes to both so I can finally have something cool to cover up my ugly vamp :)
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    RT_Frank wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom are the mask packs able to be worn on any character? Like could I wear the argonian knightmare mask on my Nord, or can he only wear the human mask? Also, can these masks be dyed? Hopefully it's a yes to both so I can finally have something cool to cover up my ugly vamp :)

I bought the demon masks, and yes any variant can be worn on any character. I was able to equip the Argonian and Khajiit on my Dark Elf, and the Elf/Human one on my Khajiit. And yes they can be dyed.

7N9WnJx.pnggJla8VX.png
    Edited by beetleklee on October 19, 2017 3:32PM
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭
    beetleklee wrote: »
    RT_Frank wrote: »

I bought the demon masks, and yes any variant can be worn on any character. I was able to equip the Argonian and Khajiit on my Dark Elf, and the Elf/Human one on my Khajiit. And yes they can be dyed.

7N9WnJx.pnggJla8VX.png

Awesome thanks! I'm glad the face part can be dyed too! Gonna buy this for sure
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The house is supposed to be purchasable for the duration of the festival, yet you're advertising it as available today even though the festival doesn't start until tomorrow.

When you guys first announced the dates for the house sale as starting on the 19th, I assumed that meant the event would start on the 19th as well, since, well, the dates need to coincide. But then, to my surprise, you announced the event to start on the 20th. This is in direct conflict with the house being announced as available today. And, not surprisingly, if you try to buy the house today, you are told that it's not actually available for sale.

Why are you so stingy with this year's event, anyway? You shaved a whole week off from last year's. Making it start on the 20th when you teased us with the 19th was just salt on the wound, really.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What parts of the masks are dye-able?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES thank you for making all three versions of the masks available to any race!
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These look amazing!! I can hardly wait to log on today.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes more limited time crap! :blush:
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • xvDirtyDvx
    code65536 wrote: »
    The house is supposed to be purchasable for the duration of the festival, yet you're advertising it as available today even though the festival doesn't start until tomorrow.

When you guys first announced the dates for the house sale as starting on the 19th, I assumed that meant the event would start on the 19th as well, since, well, the dates need to coincide. But then, to my surprise, you announced the event to start on the 20th. This is in direct conflict with the house being announced as available today. And, not surprisingly, if you try to buy the house today, you are told that it's not actually available for sale.

Why are you so stingy with this year's event, anyway? You shaved a whole week off from last year's. Making it start on the 20th when you teased us with the 19th was just salt on the wound, really.

The only reason it was extended last year a week was because of an error in the event itself which stopped many players from being able to finish the achievement.

And you can buy it today. With crowns. It sucks, but they didn't actually say it would be available TODAY with gold, they only said it would be available.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xvDirtyDvx wrote: »

The only reason it was extended last year a week was because of an error in the event itself which stopped many players from being able to finish the achievement.

And you can buy it today. With crowns. It sucks, but they didn't actually say it would be available TODAY with gold, they only said it would be available.

The festival was scheduled to run from Oct. 13 to Nov. 1 last year, not counting any ad-hoc extensions. This year, it's Oct. 20 to Nov. 1.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The masks have two dye channels. One channel does the whole of the metal mask, the other does the whole of the hood including the stitching.

ugrZgxO.png

These masks seem to dye fairly true to colour.

The hoods have a slightly glossy finish.

PC EU
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    Where’s the Zombie Bear Mount for my Warden during Halloween?

danea-fidler-zombie-bear-2015-web.jpg?1449607827
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The festival was scheduled to run from Oct. 13 to Nov. 1 last year, not counting any ad-hoc extensions. This year, it's Oct. 20 to Nov. 1.

Last year also included the actual Witches Festival date in the span of the event. :\ (Yes I'm still annoyed about that.)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about Dibellas mask? Can you dye the mask itself?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Out on a limb here, but do skins with glowing eyes show through the mask?
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also interested to know which parts of dibella's mask you can dye. It looks like there are four colors.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    UZELWPs.png8UfJ116.pngjYFqjAT.png

The Dibella's Doll has 3 channels. The hood, the mask, and the swirls.
    Edited by beetleklee on October 19, 2017 11:02PM
    PC NA
    CP 690

DC Redguard Stamplar

• beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly glowing eyes from skins do not show through. I'm wearing the Ebony skin here.
    W7hUHQW.png

Also the female and male variants differ, male has spikes along the jaw, and around the eyes.

YQ9pabe.pngGzlFwQP.png
    PC NA
    CP 690

DC Redguard Stamplar

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, @beetleklee, I've got to ask, what is that red/orange iridescent dye?
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    The masks have two dye channels. One channel does the whole of the metal mask, the other does the whole of the hood including the stitching.

These masks seem to dye fairly true to colour.

This is the same for the Rajhin's Cat mask (albeit three channels) that now has 20 hours remaining.
    Edited by Kahina on October 20, 2017 4:25AM
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, @beetleklee, I've got to ask, what is that red/orange iridescent dye?

@starkerealm It's the Bloodroot Wine dye
    Edited by beetleklee on October 20, 2017 4:52AM
    PC NA
    CP 690

DC Redguard Stamplar

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

all parts, they have 3 bars to dye
    at least the dibella-masks I got
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else see the man/mer version of Dibella's Doll Mask and immediately think of Justin Tranter from Semi Precious Weapons?

HKRWbm1.jpg
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Dibella masks and good job with allowing them to be fully dyed.

Also thanks for letting us oldies that got the achievements last year, buy the cottage straight away.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone show the Dibella mask on a female character please, dyed if possible.
    As the facial features look very masculine!!
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    moonio wrote: »
    Can someone show the Dibella mask on a female character please, dyed if possible.
    As the facial features look very masculine!!

sQeVOSn.pngP3KCOdq.pngX0z61z4.png
    PC NA
    CP 690

DC Redguard Stamplar

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm lookin' California...
    and feelin' Minnesota

22527990_1468763799906610_4519519397877749419_n.jpg?oh=a18156fef9bdc0af3c8509eb6757c802&oe=5A637BDF

Oh Yeah

22491455_1468764023239921_3087656166730863473_n.jpg?oh=02effd1bc9005ca8bed05e526aa5e773&oe=5A8328CD

I'm rockin' this look for Halloween, and maybe indefinitely.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where’s the Zombie Bear Mount for my Warden during Halloween?

danea-fidler-zombie-bear-2015-web.jpg?1449607827

LOL, nice