The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Horns of the Reach Launch Date & Price

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
In case you missed it, today we announced that the Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack will be launching for PC/Mac on August 14, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 29 for 1500 crowns. Alternatively, if you're an ESO Plus member, Horns of the Reach is included free with an active ESO Plus membership!

1190r0o0yfo7.jpg
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HYYYPE!

That is my wedding week though... how well do you think "I'll deal with the caterer after this final boss" will go over?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be a collector's edition of this dlc or no?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww... I be in America for this.

Ah well, two week delayed access hype! :joy:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    HYYYPE!

That is my wedding week though... how well do you think "I'll deal with the caterer after this final boss" will go over?

That will no problem - you counter all complains with LOLZ GIT GUD BRUH... o:)
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is this another DLC piece by Lucas?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HYYYPE!

1- Grats!
    2- I wouldn't xD
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Are we getting an awesome new wallpaper to enjoy before the DLC launches?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz Depends...does the caterer play ESO too? You could do both at the same time. ;)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Aww... I be in America for this.

Ah well, two week delayed access hype! :joy:

@Turelus Look at the launch date again! ;)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never understand other games release dlc's on pc and console on the same day yet when it comes to eso pc get's it released two weeks before ppl on console do it's honestly ridiculous
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I will never understand other games release dlc's on pc and console on the same day yet when it comes to eso pc get's it released two weeks before ppl on console do it's honestly ridiculous

Well to release DLCs on console, Zenimax needs the approval of both Sony and Microsoft while there is nobody there who they need the approval of for releasing it on PC. Surely you could delay it for everyone just because it takes longer on consoles, but why would you?
    And at least on this game everything gets developed on PC, which later has to be translated to console coding, which makes it take longer than the PC version.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been explained extensively :/

This below
    Well to release DLCs on console, Zenimax needs the approval of both Sony and Microsoft while there is nobody there who they need the approval of for releasing it on PC. Surely you could delay it for everyone just because it takes longer on consoles, but why would you?
    Edited by Morgul667 on August 2, 2017 2:14AM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How will us console users know what's wrong with it if PC players don't find the bugs first?
    I read the forums during that 2 weeks and always know what is broken before I start playing on PS4. Saves me getting frustrated with something if I know beforehand that it is broken.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno any word on if the new houses are manor sized? I want to know how much furnishings I'll be able to fit.

Thanks.
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    HYYYPE!

Grats - could also save on catering cost by having it in Tamerial - and caterer could be the final boss :>
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be a collector's edition of this dlc or no?

Yes, there will be, and it'll be 3500 crowns. Not sure what all comes with it though.
    pc na | trash tier
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HYYYPE!

I already told you, your priorities are backwards Bizzy. Postpone the wedding.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys! A special Collector’s Bundle will also be available in the Crown Store for PC/Mac on August 14, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 29 for 3500 crowns. This will include the entire Horns of the Reach DLC game pack, the Karthwolf Charger mount, the Karthwolf Shepherd pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls. Also, don’t forget that simply entering one of the two new dungeons will grant the unique /bullhorns emote too!

8bkhrmpelkg0.png
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno How about a bundle deal for both Shadows of the Hist and Horns of the Reach dungeon packs??
    Edited by dpencil1 on August 3, 2017 9:30PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys! A special Collector’s Bundle will also be available in the Crown Store for PC/Mac on August 14, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 29 for 3500 crowns. This will include the entire Horns of the Reach DLC game pack, the Karthwolf Charger mount, the Karthwolf Shepherd pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls. Also, don’t forget that simply entering one of the two new dungeons will grant the unique /bullhorns emote too!

8bkhrmpelkg0.png

I rly like the look of that saddle on that wolf, when can we customize the accessory of our mounts if ever? I would love to have that saddle on my regular ice wolf (without the red paint)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoooooo called it :D
    Edited by rhapsodious on August 4, 2017 2:53AM
  • NotNormanBates
    NotNormanBates
    ✭✭✭
    .... Your killing me zos =( i hate waiting. I guess i get the benefit of knowing what to farm a week or two early.
  • RyeKingKilla
    The wait for the New DLC is killing me =) August 29th can't get here any faster!! Horns Of The Reach Here I come!
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Forget the content(No, don't really), all I have my eye on is the Grand Linchal Manor.... Is there any details available yet, @ZOS_GinaBruno? Crown cost? Housing type? I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that should be a housing class above all others due to its massive size...

I need a reason to buy more crowns! (Thanks Mundus stones!)
    Edited by Texecutioner187 on August 7, 2017 12:35AM
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    August 14th is my birthday :D buuuuut I'm a console peasant lol.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think the servers will melt this time? I remember rollbacks in Wrothgar launch, TG launch, DB launch... I got the 14 and 15 off work before I knew this was being launched mid-August, now I'm afraid I may even not be able to log in at all. Ah well, there's always Skyrim...
    PC-EU
  • wesly.backersb16_ESO
    Yes! Then we have an extended weekend due to Official Belgian Holliday! And my girlfriend has to work!
    I know what to do :D
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play ESO as if it was a single player game. What will this offer me as a single player since I haven't done any group events yet?
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    So excited for this! :#
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people will give various reasons as to why this happens, popular ones include
    • it's unfair to pc players to deley it - ignoring the fact that its unfair to console players to suffer the delay all the time
    • people claiming its sony & microsofts fault
    • people claiming the 2 weeks on PC gives zos the oppertunity to iron out the glitches & fix all the bugs - even though we will receive the very same piece of broken *** that was rushed out on PC, and while pc players will get their game fixed almost instantly - console players will have to wait another 2 months for the content they have bought to be fixed

but the simple FACT is that zos never has & never will give a *** about console players, which is why the only part of out game that works properly is the crown store!
    Edited by bebynnag on August 7, 2017 2:45PM