Horns of the Reach Launch Date & Price

ZOS_GinaBruno
In case you missed it, today we announced that the Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack will be launching for PC/Mac on August 14, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 29 for 1500 crowns. Alternatively, if you're an ESO Plus member, Horns of the Reach is included free with an active ESO Plus membership!

1190r0o0yfo7.jpg
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 3, 2017 8:05PM
Gina Bruno
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
Staff Post
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be a collector's edition of this dlc or no?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    Aww... I be in America for this.

Ah well, two week delayed access hype! :joy:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    HYYYPE!

That is my wedding week though... how well do you think "I'll deal with the caterer after this final boss" will go over?

That will no problem - you counter all complains with LOLZ GIT GUD BRUH... o:)
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is this another DLC piece by Lucas?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HYYYPE!

That is my wedding week though... how well do you think "I'll deal with the caterer after this final boss" will go over?

1- Grats!
    2- I wouldn't xD

KohtSeht:

Kevehk Silvershadow; Stamina Templar DPS.
    Araenandriah Nightwood; Stamina Sorceress DPS.
    Kevin the Arcane; Magicka Sorceror healer.
    Gadhendor Nightwood; Sorceror Tank.
    Nivek the Shadow; Stamina Nightblade DPS.
    Aeris Silverthorn; Templar Healer.
    Titus Morric Silverthorn; Dragonknight health tank.
    Syldraaendril Nightwood; Stamina Warden DPS/pug healer.
    Pepperidge Farm Remembers; PvP mag sorc in training.
    Tanks-For-Spanks; Argonian MagDK DPS.

VehkSeht:

Araenandríah Nightwood; Stamina Nightblade DPS.
    Araenándriah Nightwood; Meta Dragonknight Tank.
    Kevin Silverthorn: Leveling Templar Healer.
    Araenandríah Níghtwood; Stamina Warden DPS.
    Danron Veikruhnes; Stamina Templar 2H DPS.
    Syldraaendril Nightwood; Stamina Templar DPS.

"Should I do it? No. Will I do it? Of ****ing course I will."
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Are we getting an awesome new wallpaper to enjoy before the DLC launches?
    @VileDeeds77
    Tyrs Paladium ESO Guild Leader
    Research our guild here: Visit out Guild Recruitment Thread
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz Depends...does the caterer play ESO too? You could do both at the same time. ;)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
    NaNoWriMo progress: 17/45 lore threads made
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Aww... I be in America for this.

Ah well, two week delayed access hype! :joy:

@Turelus Look at the launch date again! ;)
    EU/EP

Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Sorcerer Idalliin 'The Wrobel-ator' build crit tank!
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Stamina/Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Great-Big-Frog (Stamina/Tank)
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭
    I will never understand other games release dlc's on pc and console on the same day yet when it comes to eso pc get's it released two weeks before ppl on console do it's honestly ridiculous
    1000 + champion points psn haley_stars
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I will never understand other games release dlc's on pc and console on the same day yet when it comes to eso pc get's it released two weeks before ppl on console do it's honestly ridiculous

Well to release DLCs on console, Zenimax needs the approval of both Sony and Microsoft while there is nobody there who they need the approval of for releasing it on PC. Surely you could delay it for everyone just because it takes longer on consoles, but why would you?
    And at least on this game everything gets developed on PC, which later has to be translated to console coding, which makes it take longer than the PC version.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been explained extensively :/

This below
    Well to release DLCs on console, Zenimax needs the approval of both Sony and Microsoft while there is nobody there who they need the approval of for releasing it on PC. Surely you could delay it for everyone just because it takes longer on consoles, but why would you?
    Edited by Morgul667 on August 2, 2017 2:14AM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno any word on if the new houses are manor sized? I want to know how much furnishings I'll be able to fit.

Thanks.
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    HYYYPE!

Grats - could also save on catering cost by having it in Tamerial - and caterer could be the final boss :>
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Calysis
    Calysis
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be a collector's edition of this dlc or no?

Yes, there will be, and it'll be 3500 crowns. Not sure what all comes with it though.
    PC/NA
    900+ CP
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HYYYPE!

I already told you, your priorities are backwards Bizzy. Postpone the wedding.
    <Skål> [PC/NA]- An End Game Content Guild for Everyone
    Stormproof: Vibeke Sigoril - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade | Sigtric the Fierce - 50 DC stam Templar Tanklol

Show Me Your Dunmer
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno How about a bundle deal for both Shadows of the Hist and Horns of the Reach dungeon packs??
    Edited by dpencil1 on August 3, 2017 9:30PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! A special Collector’s Bundle will also be available in the Crown Store for PC/Mac on August 14, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 29 for 3500 crowns. This will include the entire Horns of the Reach DLC game pack, the Karthwolf Charger mount, the Karthwolf Shepherd pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls. Also, don’t forget that simply entering one of the two new dungeons will grant the unique /bullhorns emote too!

8bkhrmpelkg0.png

I rly like the look of that saddle on that wolf, when can we customize the accessory of our mounts if ever? I would love to have that saddle on my regular ice wolf (without the red paint)

Altmer Sorceror, magicka.
    Imperial Nightblade, stamina.
    Imperial Templar, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoooooo called it :D
    Edited by rhapsodious on August 4, 2017 2:53AM
    ~Tighter than an Altmer's fundament~
    27k anchovy club
    Najaral ~ Tiny Argonian
    ---
    Feliix ~ Irritable Altmer | Bridget Reed ~ Warm Imperial | Nargaku ~ Stealthiest Khajiit
    Mizutsune ~ Bubbly Argonian | Mistrain ~ Pensive Bosmer | Flash Warden ~ Saviour of Nirn

• NotNormanBates
    NotNormanBates
    ✭✭✭
    .... Your killing me zos =( i hate waiting. I guess i get the benefit of knowing what to farm a week or two early.
  • RyeKingKilla
    RyeKingKilla
    Soul Shriven
    The wait for the New DLC is killing me =) August 29th can't get here any faster!! Horns Of The Reach Here I come!
  • jgruberman
    jgruberman
    ✭✭✭
    Forget the content(No, don't really), all I have my eye on is the Grand Linchal Manor.... Is there any details available yet, @ZOS_GinaBruno? Crown cost? Housing type? I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that should be a housing class above all others due to its massive size...

I need a reason to buy more crowns! (Thanks Mundus stones!)
    Edited by jgruberman on August 7, 2017 12:35AM
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    August 14th is my birthday :D buuuuut I'm a console peasant lol.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think the servers will melt this time? I remember rollbacks in Wrothgar launch, TG launch, DB launch... I got the 14 and 15 off work before I knew this was being launched mid-August, now I'm afraid I may even not be able to log in at all. Ah well, there's always Skyrim...
    PC-EU @Khenarthi - Ahnissi, Khenessi, Khenarri, Runavirr, Ihnissa, J'Zanna, Avalissa, Elinorre, Ahzor, Ahzaj, Zarrum, Jakhaj, Ahnissa, Ihnessa (all Khajiit)

PC-EU @Khenarthi2 - Eralyon, Othernor, Hums-Softly, Eldric of Kynesgrove, Revan Norvayn, Elena Sunspear, Balsemina, Glarthka gra-Margog (all non-Khajiit)

Don't assume that high CP means I'm any good... I just quest a lot.
  • wesly.backersb16_ESO
    Yes! Then we have an extended weekend due to Official Belgian Holliday! And my girlfriend has to work!
    I know what to do :D
    EU: Dragonia - Circle Of The Phoenix - Honour - Tamriel Koffiehuis
    *Elbryn Woodheart Lvl.50 CP.620 - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant*
    *Erkten Moonborn Lvl.50 CP.620- Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion*
    *Haënro Mojornesen Lvl50 CP.620 - Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant*
    *Aloë Vera lvl38 - Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant*[/center]
    *Comes-With-Bugs lvl.40 - Warden - Ebonheart Pact
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭
    I play ESO as if it was a single player game. What will this offer me as a single player since I haven't done any group events yet?
  • RocketQueen
    RocketQueen
    ✭✭✭
    So excited for this! :#
    Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place

PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Breton Vamp MagSorc - DPS
    EP - Argonian StamBlade - DPS
    AD - Altmer MagPlar - HEALER
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people will give various reasons as to why this happens, popular ones include
    • it's unfair to pc players to deley it - ignoring the fact that its unfair to console players to suffer the delay all the time
    • people claiming its sony & microsofts fault
    • people claiming the 2 weeks on PC gives zos the oppertunity to iron out the glitches & fix all the bugs - even though we will receive the very same piece of broken *** that was rushed out on PC, and while pc players will get their game fixed almost instantly - console players will have to wait another 2 months for the content they have bought to be fixed

but the simple FACT is that zos never has & never will give a *** about console players, which is why the only part of out game that works properly is the crown store!
    Edited by bebynnag on August 7, 2017 2:45PM
    Be?