Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anybody else not getting their collectibles?

Andarne
Andarne
✭✭✭
Logged in, friends have their Warden outfit, horse, dog. I got nada. @ZOS_GinaBruno
Andarne [PC-EU]
Falvis Beran - Ebonheart Pact Loyalist - Redoran Battlemage
ALMSIVI, grant Mercy. ALMSIVI, grant Mystery. ALMSIVI, grant Mastery. Blessed are we that serve ALMSIVI.

Twitter | Darny3D | Beta Tester 2014 & 2017
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If you happen to have the physical CE, you won't receive the items from the Discovery Pack until you receive your box and input the code for them.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • cragontheone
    cragontheone
    ✭✭
    If you happen to have the physical CE, you won't receive the items from the Discovery Pack until you receive your box and input the code for them.

so i have the collectors edition upgrade bought through the site, do i get my collectibles tonight when i log in allready?<3
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i have the collectors edition upgrade bought through the site, do i get my collectibles tonight when i log in allready?<3
    I would think so. If your account already says THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: MORROWIND® at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com you should be good to go.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RPGrenade
    RPGrenade
    ✭✭
    I got the digital upgrade, and received the Warden outfit, the crown crate, and the dog, but not anything else. The horse was what I wanted most, so this is disappointing. I was able to get the horse on beta, though, which makes this extra weird.
  • Karadim
    Karadim
    ✭✭
    hm, only got 1 dwarven crate, wasnt it supposed to be 5? Or am I mistaken ?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karadim wrote: »

It was only 1 offered in the package details.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    RPGrenade wrote: »
    I got the digital upgrade, and received the Warden outfit, the crown crate, and the dog, but not anything else. The horse was what I wanted most, so this is disappointing. I was able to get the horse on beta, though, which makes this extra weird.

The Armored War Horse came with the Collector's Edition - the other items you called out were part of the Discovery Pack (for pre-ordering).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭

Only one crate.
  • RPGrenade
    RPGrenade
    ✭✭
    RPGrenade wrote: »

The Armored War Horse came with the Collector's Edition - the other items you called out were part of the Discovery Pack (for pre-ordering).

Okay, I'll double check if I got the Collector's Edition or not. I thought since I got the horse on the beta, I would have gotten it on live, but I may have been mistaken. Thanks!
  • flamingspirit3_ESO
    I purchased the collectors digital upgrade, and while I did receive my collectors edition specials, I did not receive my discovery pack specials.
  • DemonNinja
    DemonNinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pre-ordered the physical collector's edition of Amazon. I have not received either the mount nor the discovery pack... :(

@ZOS_GinaBruno - do I have to wait until the 6th for this?
    @DemonNinja
    Aerilon Starsider - Best Sorcerer NA
    World Record Trial Team Member & Game Breaker of Days Past
  • flamingspirit3_ESO
    DemonNinja wrote: »
    I pre-ordered the physical collector's edition of Amazon. I have not received either the mount nor the discovery pack... :(

Only people with digital upgrades are getting their collectables. Anyone with a physical copy can play the early access, however they will not get their collectables until they receive their physical copy and enter their game code...so yes, June 6
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DemonNinja
    DemonNinja
    ✭✭✭✭

Only people with digital upgrades are getting their collectables. Anyone with a physical copy can play the early access, however they will not get their collectables until they receive their physical copy and enter their game code...so yes, June 6

Awesome thanks for the clarification @flamingspirit3_ESO !
    @DemonNinja
    Aerilon Starsider - Best Sorcerer NA
    World Record Trial Team Member & Game Breaker of Days Past
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭

That includes Preorder bonuses? I ordered a CE from Amazon. I have access to Morrowind (I followed the steps), but have nothing else. I will get the preorder bonus items when I put the code in when I get my physical copy from Amazon? Or are they supposed to provide me with some sort of preorder code?
  • DHalb91
    DHalb91
    ✭✭
    Bladorthin wrote: »

That includes Preorder bonuses? I ordered a CE from Amazon. I have access to Morrowind (I followed the steps), but have nothing else. I will get the preorder bonus items when I put the code in when I get my physical copy from Amazon? Or are they supposed to provide me with some sort of preorder code?

I have the same issue. But on the pre-order FAQ, elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/01/31/the-elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-pre-order-faq, on the site is clearly says ANY pre-order edition to get the Discovery Pack. I didn't get one, but my guild mate who pre-ordered the physical copy got his Pack. So with that, either it isn't clear about stating that it HAS to be the Digital Copies, or there's something else going on. There needs to be more clarification for this. I mean, it does clearly state "when pre-ordering any edition of Morrowind."

Found a thread where someone else stated they ordered the physical copy and got their Discovery Pack,
    Gederic wrote: »
    I ordered the physical collectors edition of Morrowind and have access to the game itself and the 'discovery pack' but the Morag Tong converter, Dwaven warhorse, and other stuff isn't there. My friends with the digital version have this stuff but I don't? Anyone else having this problem?
    Edited by DHalb91 on May 22, 2017 10:43PM
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭

Gina I can confirm my friend got his Discovery Pack and bought his CE from Amazon same as myself (I didn't). There are also multiple other people reporting the same on the forums. What's up? The only difference between our two accounts is that he did not get access to the beta, where I did.
    Edited by Bladorthin on May 23, 2017 2:09AM
  • Andarne
    Andarne
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get the Discovery Pack either. @ZOS_GinaBruno clarify! Clarify! Clarify!
    Andarne [PC-EU]
    Falvis Beran - Ebonheart Pact Loyalist - Redoran Battlemage
    ALMSIVI, grant Mercy. ALMSIVI, grant Mystery. ALMSIVI, grant Mastery. Blessed are we that serve ALMSIVI.

Twitter | Darny3D | Beta Tester 2014 & 2017
  • flamingspirit3_ESO
    I put in a ticket regarding my missing discovery pack with having the digital collectors upgrade. I feel they are making more needless work for themselves in support right now. It took them 10 hours to ask me to provide a copy of my receipt to proceed, despite the fact my account shows I have the Morrowind digital collectors upgrade. Now it will take longer for me, and time away from other customers because they needed info from me which they already had readily available.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Surely you mean if we got the physical CE edition we will receive the Discovery pack but not the Collector's Edition items till we receive our box and input the code for them? Because a lot of Physical CE editions already got their preorder (Discovery pack) bonuses. Unless the process for confirming the physical CE editions somehow applied the digital edition on the accounts? If so I hope when we input the Physical CE code it confirms as the actual game we will have
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, same here. Preordered on Amazon, got early access, but no bonuses (as expected; requested it on the first day). Friend grabbed another physical copy and got the unlocks/crate with the early access (requested it over the weekend). Very confusing. :)

@LMar Yep, but overall nothing to worry about. It's not like those codes will go out of print and the physical edition would be enough proof of purchase in the end.
    Edited by Smaxx on May 23, 2017 11:20AM
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    So I put in a ticket regarding this. I received an automated response:

170523-001247
    Status
    Updated
    Created
    05/23/2017 07:38 AM
    Updated
    05/23/2017 02:49 PM
    Category
    In-Game Support
    Item Issue

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

For new forums account invitations, your request has been received. This ticket will be set to solved and a new forums invitation will be sent to you within 48 hours.

Please allow 8 hours for your invitation to arrive, check your spam/junk folders, then reply back and let us know if you still have not received your invite.

If you are contacting us because you need to update your existing forums account username, please reply back with three new usernames in order of preference.

To assist with the username change, please keep the following in mind when selecting a new name:

• It must be unique.
    • It must contain 3 to 20 characters.
    • It may contain alphanumeric [a-z, A-Z, 0-9] characters.
    • It cannot contain spaces or punctuation, but an underscore is acceptable.

Please keep in mind that your forums username can only be changed once, so choose wisely!

Kind Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Note that I filed this under Category In Game Support: Item Issue, and I got an autoreply to changing my forum name. What the? Here is my original message to them:

Hello,

I pre-ordered the CE of Morrowind, and am in the heatstart. I have linked a copy of my preorder for your reference. I know the collector's edition items wont be added to my account until I put in a game code, but I should have received the preorder "Discovery" pack, which I did not. Three people in my guild that ordered CE from Amazon have already gotten theirs. Can you please send this to me? The only difference between my account and there accounts seems to be that I was also invited into he beta as well, while they were not.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you give me a hand with this?
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ordered the physical collectors edition, because I wanted the statue. This week, I got the treasure maps and and the crown crate (which contained crap), and the costume but no pet or mount. It's really confusing. I'm gonna be pissed if I can't get them when the product arrives on the 6th since I spent so much money. In the meantime it really sucks to see everyone else enjoying their new stuff these two weeks when I spent more money and basically repurchased the base game.
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    This is crazy...
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought there was several too ...apparently not.

Well I got the monocular, which actually looks nice. I was secretly hoping for silly flowery hat :)

• Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they always said it's just one crate. The promotional image with the stacked crates is a bit misleading though.
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got neither the pre-order bonuses (Discovery Pack) nor the Collector's Edition items. Also got physical CE. IT looks like it's inconsistent with some physical orders getting these and some not. @ZOS_GinaBruno will I still receive the Discovery Pack when my physical copy arrives on June 6th?
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stormahawk Don't worry, just wait and see. As far as I'm aware, all copies of the physical CE include the Discovery Pack contents. it's not a preorder bonus for them.
  • DHalb91
    DHalb91
    ✭✭
    I recently put in a ticket, like many others here, and they only thing I was being told by three different CS employees was that NO ONE that pre-ordered the physical copy is getting their Discovery Pack, which is total bogus because there are numerous people that have ordered the physical copy getting theirs. Again, go take a look at the pre-ordering FAQ, it STILL says that you get the Pack when pre-ordering ANY edition of Morrowind. Clarification absolutely needed since it's been saying this for months! A bug in the system? Okay, understandable. But since a lot of physical copy pre-orderers are getting their Discovery packs, why not just give EVERYONE theirs(like the FAQ says), and just be done with this issue.

I honestly don't think that many people are complaining here for the Collector's Edition specific items(such as the horse, Morag Tong Conversion, Spider pet, gray bear skin, and emotes), which I agree with them only being available to the players once they entered in their physical code, but complaining for the Discovery Pack items, which indeed many of the physical pre-ordered people are still getting.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting the inconsistencies aside, what I believe is supposed to happen is that anyone who bought the physical Collector's Edition and used the form to apply for Early Access will get early access now, and will get the Discovery Pack and Collector's Edition items when they input their code that comes in the box.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp