The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Anybody else not getting their collectibles?

• Mahrsalla
    Mahrsalla
    Soul Shriven
    I pre-ordered the Digital CE Upgrade. Got the collector's items, but no Discovery Pack items.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where do I get my dwarven crate? I found everything else besides that.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • sf37
    sf37
    I purchased the digital collector's edition for PS4, and got the scrib pet, but nothing else. Will the other items in the Discovery Pack be loaded once I download everything? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered the physical collectors edition from Amazon. It ships tomorrow and it shows estimated arrival of the 12th. I hope that I don't lose the level 35 Warden I made because it didn't arrive fast enough. Can anyone confirm it may freeze Vvardenfell but won't delete?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered the physical collectors edition from Amazon. It ships tomorrow and it shows estimated arrival of the 12th. I hope that I don't lose the level 35 Warden I made because it didn't arrive fast enough. Can anyone confirm it may freeze Vvardenfell but won't delete

@rotaugen454

It's been answered a few times already.
    Click the Dev tracker or read the thread on the news section of the forums. A few days after I believe it's June 9th you'll loose access to Morrowind until you enter the code so that covers it. Nothing is being deleted

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/347034/official-discussion-thread-for-eso-morrowind-discovery-pack-pre-order-bonus-guide#latest

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/05/10/eso-morrowind-early-access-details

3. When you receive your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector's Edition at launch on June 6, you will need to enter the included code to get your Digital Collector's Edition items and Discovery Pack.

Please note that if you do not apply the code included with your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector's Edition within two days of launch, we will send an email alerting you that you will lose access to ESO: Morrowind content within 24 hours. So be sure to apply the code as soon as you pick up your copy!
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on June 5, 2017 8:29PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Where do I get my dwarven crate? I found everything else besides that.

Open the crown crate tab.