The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: February 2017"

• craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    love the costumes and the pesonality.
    isn't the black noble costume prety much the same we get ingame though? I have one that lookls just like that but with colors...
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get costumes that look like armour again? RP costumes every month , yawn.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure some folks will be excited to finally get the Desert Garden Gala Overdress, and the body markings pack is certainly nice, but is anyone tired of seeing that one same vest/boot outfit over and over again? The vest is too big and the boots are too small, and it hasn't changed the last 5 times that a subtle variation of the outfit was released.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »
    Well well no prices....???

5d6446a9a45c92e4fee2a9d83b855ceb.jpg

Housing items....no prices???

They never have pricing on the showcase...

@mrs_gibbs

Actually they do in the crown forums. Seems just not here

Example: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/315086/new-items-and-limited-offers-available-in-the-crown-store-01-19-17-all-platforms#latest

That's the type of announcement they make when things actually become available in the store (note the dates). The overall monthly showcases generally don't include pricing.

Nice to see some things that people have been drooling over for a while. I'm not sure there's anything I really need, but I'll see what prices look like.

@Ilsabet
    its tomorrow....

The kitty won't be available until the 14th, and some of the other things will be coming with Homestead on the 6th. I wouldn't be surprised if we get another announcement tomorrow for the things that will be added to the store that day.

Doesn't change the point that the overall monthly showcases generally don't include pricing, and the thing you linked wasn't an overall montly showcase.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "We want a shrubbery!"

"NI!"

:D
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    As a console player I always find update months to be disappointing... couple items one week then pretty much nothing for (almost) 3 weeks.

Also wondering why the Redguard low, mid, high costumes had the be released spread out over nearly a year. All three Orc (albeit male only), and all three Breton and Bosmer (female only) came out at the same time. Eh, whatever, wake me up when Dark Elf and Nord costumes come out in a few years.

8008738c09cb208c7f3d73a392cd43c4.jpg

eddc2c01d7df88db2ee5bba484674c24.jpg

Images taken from http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/09/18/loremasters-archive-nobles-fashionable-attire

Actually all three female redguard have already been out.
    Sandkissed
    Whisper weft
    And song of the night

This is a 4th tier dress which makes me think they might one day do that for other racial outfits
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not particularly interesting this month. Alot of the costumes do seem very niche / theatrical as opposed to combat / aggressive.

I do get RP is a big side of the game, and the house simulator will be big for many. I prefer more function. Bigger banks / bag slots for one!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    Still no 'Velsa's hairstyle'. WHY ZOS. Velsa has love story, February has love day....see!?!?!??!? Hook a fella up please <3
    Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar

• perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - Is it safe to assume you will be able to buy multiples of the housing item packs as oppose to the 1 time only purchase of a lot of other items?

Any chance of furniture motif books becoming a thing in the crown store after Homestead launches?
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on February 1, 2017 5:41PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nibenese furnishings in bundles. Great! Now you guys can put the Colovian furnishings back in the Housing Editor purchase tab for à la carte purchase, and put the Colovian furnishing plans back in the crafting system, to go with the Colovian houses. Y'know, like you can already buy and craft the Breton furnishings that match the Breton houses. And the Dunmer furnishings that match the Dunmer houses. And the Redguard furnishings that match the Redguard houses. And......
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not in love with the cat model, but we'll see.

Dwemer crates are confirmed for June launch, so this should be the last month of Storm. So no doubt March's showcase will pale in comparison to some of the exclusives in the (Spriggan?) March through May crates.
    signing off
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    I want the black cat for certain. Maybe the Dune Rider...I want to see what it looks like on my character, He is very selective as to what he will wear.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »
    Skorol007 wrote: »
    are we no longer getting mounts other than through the crown crates?

Of course not! They sold you a 4500 Crown Elk a couple of months ago :tongue:

But yes, I share your concern as well. Really wanted that black mane lion to be sold on the store, because I refuse to support gamble packs.

Once you have the 4500 crown elk mount, what other mount could you possibly need? ;)

In all seriousness, since this is the official thread and I want to stay constructive, I would also like to see new mounts on the store more than once in a blue moon. Not everyone wants to gamble for them. I hope ZOS will consider making some of the non-themed mounts and pets available in the store after the atronach crates are switched out.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    As a console player I always find update months to be disappointing... couple items one week then pretty much nothing for (almost) 3 weeks.

Also wondering why the Redguard low, mid, high costumes had the be released spread out over nearly a year. All three Orc (albeit male only), and all three Breton and Bosmer (female only) came out at the same time. Eh, whatever, wake me up when Dark Elf and Nord costumes come out in a few years.

8008738c09cb208c7f3d73a392cd43c4.jpg

eddc2c01d7df88db2ee5bba484674c24.jpg

Images taken from http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/09/18/loremasters-archive-nobles-fashionable-attire

Actually all three female redguard have already been out.
    Sandkissed
    Whisper weft
    And song of the night

This is a 4th tier dress which makes me think they might one day do that for other racial outfits

Yes, but we just got the low and mid male Redguard on January 12th and now the high male and this 4th female costume in February. IMO they should all have come out with TG/Hew's Bane. I'm not really complaining, just don't understand why it seems like we have to wait till something isn't relevant anymore before we get it.
    Edited by Number_51 on February 1, 2017 9:37PM
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The article has no information about which items will be leaving the Crown Store. Any chance this information could be added please or is nothing leaving next month?

p.s. Thanks for releasing the black cat for Valentines Day, that will score me me some major bonus points from my gf. ;-)
    Edited by esotoon on February 1, 2017 9:52PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the people who were asking for it got their black cat. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the people who were asking for it got their black cat. :)

I'm a little surprised that it is the exact same cat of the Japanese version of the game. I thought they would change it a little bit, like with the dog that came with the Skyrim version that is of a slightly different tint.

But oh well, looks just like my cat, so I'm getting it.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is just my impression but the costume options in the past few months have been a bit stagnant for male characters - Its all just Prince of Persia themed stuff!
    Can we get some robes please? and a hood?
    For ages now the only robes have been those orc ones
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: February 2017. Check out our latest Showcase to see what's in store (literally!) this month.

You guys can make it more diverse in the next chapters or dlcs, that you can expand the battle arenas to not only 4v4v4, but also to 2v2, 1v1, 3v3, 10v10, etc and also 1v monster(s) and x vs monsters, that all would be cool.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put crowns on 50% off sale before monday and make a ton of money.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    This is just my impression but the costume options in the past few months have been a bit stagnant for male characters - Its all just Prince of Persia themed stuff!
    Can we get some robes please? and a hood?
    For ages now the only robes have been those orc ones

I agree with you. Male outfits had been pretty disappointing lately. A lot of them look too close to one that we get for finishing the TG quest - this one included.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Put crowns on 50% off sale before monday and make a ton of money.
    Or they can have a crown sale next Thursday and make even more money from impatient people who can't wait for a sale. Isn't that how this usually works?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Inerar
    Inerar
    ✭✭✭
    I was expecting any of datamined mount like Black Lion or Hearhtfire Kagouti. There wasn't any mount in January too. So i guess they're stocked for next crown crates. We'll see.
    Whenever i search for an alternative game, i realize that how beautiful ESO is...
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay!

f57418663bd671cd1a1effd62d85e83f.jpg?_ga=1.242717440.307296811.1456777732
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - Is it safe to assume you will be able to buy multiples of the housing item packs as oppose to the 1 time only purchase of a lot of other items?
    Yes, you can buy multiple furniture packs.

esotoon wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The article has no information about which items will be leaving the Crown Store. Any chance this information could be added please or is nothing leaving next month?
    We will not be removing any items from the Crown Store this month.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I LOVE the new personality, but I have a question. Is it supposed to give my character a frown? I'm asking because I know there was a bug that made the characters frown in the past, but since it is a personality that is supposed to make your character look snobbish maybe the frown is part of this personality and is intended.

Meet my characters:

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I LOVE the new personality, but I have a question. Is it supposed to give my character a frown? I'm asking because I know there was a bug that made the characters frown in the past, but since it is a personality that is supposed to make your character look snobbish maybe the frown is part of this personality and is intended.

Are you sure that isn't a look of disdain towards the common folk?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Are you sure that isn't a look of disdain towards the common folk?

That's why I'm asking, I am not sure. I think it might be, but at the same time I remember it was something that happened to other personalities so I don't know if it is intended this time. Just a heads-up to ZOS in case it is the same bug and not intended.

Nevermind, Jessica said it is intended :)
    Edited by Abeille on February 2, 2017 4:35PM

Meet my characters:

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And looks like we have returned back down to the 1,000 crown price point for costumes this month.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●