The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: February 2017"

• k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Just to confirm as I haven't managed to keep up with all the Homestead information.

Are the decorations here Crown Store exclusive or are they obtainable within the game?

Kind of tempted with some of the clothes, will await to see the price I guess.

^ I have the same question
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Just to confirm as I haven't managed to keep up with all the Homestead information.

Are the decorations here Crown Store exclusive or are they obtainable within the game?

Kind of tempted with some of the clothes, will await to see the price I guess.

^ I have the same question
    Indeed. @ZOS_GinaBruno can you tell us which specific items are in the bundles? Are the contents of the bundles listed on the Crown Store interface?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm am pleased to confirm that almost no sand penetrates the Desert Garden Gala Overdress. Fashion meets Function in the perfect mix

CRelZz4.png
    Posing outside my future home in Sentinel on a sandy night

If you can be anything, be kind.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    As a console player I always find update months to be disappointing... couple items one week then pretty much nothing for (almost) 3 weeks.

Also wondering why the Redguard low, mid, high costumes had the be released spread out over nearly a year. All three Orc (albeit male only), and all three Breton and Bosmer (female only) came out at the same time. Eh, whatever, wake me up when Dark Elf and Nord costumes come out in a few years.

8008738c09cb208c7f3d73a392cd43c4.jpg

eddc2c01d7df88db2ee5bba484674c24.jpg

Images taken from http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/09/18/loremasters-archive-nobles-fashionable-attire

Actually all three female redguard have already been out.
    Sandkissed
    Whisper weft
    And song of the night

This is a 4th tier dress which makes me think they might one day do that for other racial outfits

Yes, but we just got the low and mid male Redguard on January 12th and now the high male and this 4th female costume in February. IMO they should all have come out with TG/Hew's Bane. I'm not really complaining, just don't understand why it seems like we have to wait till something isn't relevant anymore before we get it.

I completely agree. I've been waiting ages to look like magnifica falora and the belly dancer veil I had to crowncrate for and the costume a year later I mean come on the excitement already wore off but I still got it xD
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a console player I always find update months to be disappointing... couple items one week then pretty much nothing for (almost) 3 weeks.

Also wondering why the Redguard low, mid, high costumes had the be released spread out over nearly a year. All three Orc (albeit male only), and all three Breton and Bosmer (female only) came out at the same time. Eh, whatever, wake me up when Dark Elf and Nord costumes come out in a few years.

8008738c09cb208c7f3d73a392cd43c4.jpg

eddc2c01d7df88db2ee5bba484674c24.jpg

Images taken from http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/09/18/loremasters-archive-nobles-fashionable-attire

Yes please release the dark elf attire my vampire is craving for that first one
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on February 5, 2017 12:31PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shadoza wrote: »
    I want the black cat for certain. Maybe the Dune Rider...I want to see what it looks like on my character, He is very selective as to what he will wear.

Don't get too excited if you like to dye cosmetics to your own color scheme. The trim on the Dune Rider outfit cannot be dyed. You're stuck with bright silver.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of junk this month and not even a motif.
  • Necosileo
    Necosileo
    Soul Shriven
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Thank you so much for selling us the ability to use the same body and face markings that we could have picked when we created our character. It's so nice of you to let us change our minds about our initial choices in exchange for our money.

This one detects heavy sarcasm, and approves.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necosileo wrote: »
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Thank you so much for selling us the ability to use the same body and face markings that we could have picked when we created our character. It's so nice of you to let us change our minds about our initial choices in exchange for our money.

This one detects heavy sarcasm, and approves.

If thy do what they did with hairstyles i'll be happy
  • sumisu1
    sumisu1
    ✭✭✭
    Does Body Markings include a no body marking option as in hide vampirism?
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that, as I believe that is the same as the hairstyle pack you can buy. All the markings that is available in character creation for all the races, giving you the choice of either using a imperial marking on a redguard or vice versa. Or simply change the one you have to one of the others if you feel for changing around a bit and so on.

Can be wrong though, but sounds like that atleast :)
    Edited by Kazya on February 9, 2017 3:14PM
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sumisu1 wrote: »

If it has one, it's likely just the first position on the slider, like bald for hair.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sumisu1 wrote: »

There is a no body marking option but it doesn't hide vampirism. It just removes whatever body marks you picked for that character on Character Creation.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stoles them body and face marking for only 500 crowns each!

I anticipated 1000 crowns per pack, so yeah, absolutely appreciate it and wanted to mention that.

:)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Strontium
    Strontium
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind.
    Edited by Strontium on February 13, 2017 11:08PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Black Cat is already up for sale, for 700 Crowns. Looks just like my Oliver, instantly bought it and renamed it.

@MornaBaine @MissBizz don't miss out!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please push the cat to the 23rd when i get paid