Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login on my main character

Bozao06
Bozao06
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I haven't been able to login on my main character today. Everytime I try the game freezes and I get disconnected from the server. However, it happens only with one character on the account, the others are able to enter the game normally.

The stuck character has been logged out on Imperial Ciity, and it is AD.

Any thoughts on why this might be happenning?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knows, but you could try sending in a support ticket simply stating what you just did above, and ask them to move your character to another zone. That may help. :) I've had to do that before and it worked for me.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I have the exact same problem. I am glad it is not just me.
    My first character (Daggerfall Covenant) is stuck in Bal Foyen where I was Skyshard hunting.

I was concerned that I don't want to loose data/progress on my most experienced character.

I raised a ticket on the console itself but do not see any aknowledgement of it yet.

I could not do it from the problem character because of the nature of the issue but mentioned the name of the character in the ticket.
    Edited by carljokl on September 29, 2016 10:13AM
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consoles....
    Edited by Juhasow on September 29, 2016 10:17AM
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Consoles....

Don't you mean ..... Customer Support!?! <rolleyes>

================================================
    I too have been having issues since yesterday with character loading. And today, it happens to be with my character in Bal Foyen.
    Edited by JungleBoot on September 29, 2016 1:43PM
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include the name of any characters experiencing this issue, as well as their location.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I found an email from support saying they have moved my character to a safe location. Time to find out if it works. Maybe the safe location is a padded cell while wearing a straight jacket. I could find a note on the floor saying "Sorry but this is for your own good."
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I've been advised that this issue should be resolved. If you were having trouble logging into an area please try it again now.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    Found my character safe and sound in Patheirry house in Daggerfall. I read that this was the starting location for new players presumably before it being on Captain Kaleen's boat docked is Stros M'kai.

Still character is back safe and sound. It was a peaceful scene in the small house with soothing sunlight making the location feel safe, homely and cozy.
    My Characters

• JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    FYI. This morning I was able to load my character that was located in Bal Foyen. I suggest trying again.
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405