The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scourge XB1 NA

• SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Benzaiten wrote: »
    And lol @ following you on Xbox. If I wanted to observe someone with a vastly overrated opinion of himself, I'd watch Cristiano Ronaldo's self-aggrandizing documentary.

At least he's hot. :)

(no idea what you look like, btw, so don't get too butthurt, mkay?)

I mean everyone knows that Zlatan is the best any ways
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Benzaiten
    Hehe :)

I saw you at Nikel tonight @SRASinister. I was happy when your group wiped the yellows that were ganking me while I was rezzing someone, even though I died shortly after, lol.

But then I looked at my death recap and saw your Ice Comet, lol! :(

All good. It was fun tonight :)

DC
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    I love it when there's beef in the campaign lets gooo. Trash talk time. Any Deeco players in here? >:)

Go find bobcat.

This gonna be gud.

Who dis? Probs some blazing shield tank bc that's what half your alliance seems to have rerolled Trin. If you reroll a BSTank your might get lucky n beat ninja in a duel. ;) *winks so hard my face falls off*
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

I saw you at Nikel tonight @SRASinister. I was happy when your group wiped the yellows that were ganking me while I was rezzing someone, even though I died shortly after, lol.

Yeah it was fun tonight except for all the whining in ep chat later because they kept getting wiped. What was you gamertag? I usually try to kill the ganker first so you could have been hit by the aoe though.
  • Benzaiten

Yeah it was fun tonight except for all the whining in ep chat later because they kept getting wiped. What was you gamertag? I usually try to kill the ganker first so you could have been hit by the aoe though.

Yeah, it could have been AOE splash damage, because it was mostly yellow on my recap, and because I was sandwiched between yellows ganking from the front of the outpost direction and you guys who came from the field. Didn't matter- It was awesome to see you guys take them out. My squishy magblade felt vindicated, haha!

Reds weren't the only ones getting wiped, lol. The yellow emps group dispatched a ton of blues last night. They were just ridiculously strong.

I'll pm you when I'm on Xbox later. :) I gave you a hand-to-heart salute when I saw you at Aleswell lumbermill- did you change characters at some point?
    DC
  • Benzaiten

The entire map is yellow, Daggerfall at zero bars with no scrolls. About twenty 425+ CP yellows I've never seen before sitting at our gates. No DC in sight. :/

Log out.

Scourge is now only fun during primetime.
    DC
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The entire map is yellow, Daggerfall at zero bars with no scrolls. About twenty 425+ CP yellows I've never seen before sitting at our gates. No DC in sight. :/

Log out.

But gate D-Ticks are too good to pass up, Things were hella boring when The Red sea was night capping and bull bull, but now I have something to do!
    The yellow emp is garbo, his group...lol, and the zerglings. ALl that delicious AP!
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when there's beef in the campaign lets gooo. Trash talk time. Any Deeco players in here? >:)

Go find bobcat.

This gonna be gud.

Who dis? Probs some blazing shield tank bc that's what half your alliance seems to have rerolled Trin. If you reroll a BSTank your might get lucky n beat ninja in a duel. ;) *winks so hard my face falls off*

He's the guildmaster for Deeco.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

Go find bobcat.

This gonna be gud.

He's the guildmaster for Deeco.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Benzaiten

Log out.

But gate D-Ticks are too good to pass up, Things were hella boring when The Red sea was night capping and bull bull, but now I have something to do!
    The yellow emp is garbo, his group...lol, and the zerglings. ALl that delicious AP!

Yeah, but there is no way I can kill 20 of them by myself, as much as I like to say I could. They're gonna find me eventually, lol, especially when they're with some blue 501CP pointing out my stealthed location. I guess I could just lie there dead and keep getting the ticks until I'm forced to respawn and then rinse repeat, lol.

I dunno- rainbow person (guy? heehee) was running around with a big ass group last night. He wiped our smaller group with proxy bomb trains a few times, but to be fair we weren't paying attention because we were on a battering ram, lol. I saw his group wipe a lot of blues at Aleswell resources too.

DC
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Log out.

Yeah, but there is no way I can kill 20 of them by myself, as much as I like to say I could. They're gonna find me eventually, lol, especially when they're with some blue 501CP pointing out my stealthed location. I guess I could just lie there dead and keep getting the ticks until I'm forced to respawn and then rinse repeat, lol.

I dunno- rainbow person (guy? heehee) was running around with a big ass group last night. He wiped our smaller group with proxy bomb trains a few times, but to be fair we weren't paying attention because we were on a battering ram, lol. I saw his group wipe a lot of blues at Aleswell resources too.

Such is the life of a Bomb Blade Emp...
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad

• SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, it could have been AOE splash damage, because it was mostly yellow on my recap, and because I was sandwiched between yellows ganking from the front of the outpost direction and you guys who came from the field. Didn't matter- It was awesome to see you guys take them out. My squishy magblade felt vindicated, haha!

Reds weren't the only ones getting wiped, lol. The yellow emps group dispatched a ton of blues last night. They were just ridiculously strong.

I'll pm you when I'm on Xbox later. :) I gave you a hand-to-heart salute when I saw you at Aleswell lumbermill- did you change characters at some point?

Yeah me and some of my group decided to play on magic dks for some fun because I was my magblade earlier. We were actually trolling Jar Jar's group at the lumbermill. Later though my group was battling emp group to allow other Reds to take keeps. I'm glad that scourge has become fun again though.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow it's fun when ad has the entire map now huh Lool look at the bias bs
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on July 28, 2016 8:42PM
  • Benzaiten
    Somehow it's fun when ad has the entire map now huh Lool look at the bias bs

They only control it during the hours when there aren't a lot of enemy players on. During primetime they don't. It was the same way when red was doing it before. The only difference is red does it in the middle of the night, and AD does it early/mid morning. And now red actually has some competition, in the form of yellow.

People also complained about yellow, btw:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267509/new-ad-buff-campaign-xbox-na/p1

And yes- the three-way battles during primetime ARE fun. We just need more blues during daytime/late night cuz we're usually at zero bars and there is no organized guild activity. Usually just lowbie randoms.
    DC
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They control the map for most of a 24 hr period looooool everyone at their gates , it's no different then how reds did it , get out of here with that bs. They have the map as soon as it die down late night as well.

[Snip] they have it late night, early morning and afternoon. At 6pm everyone was still at their gate and im sure they still are.

[Edit to remove flame.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 29, 2016 12:29AM
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our attempted defense of Glade against what I presume was every DC online at the time (bc where else would they be lol) was very fun. Saw @Jaronking in the mix I believe.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our attempted defense of Glade against what I presume was every DC online at the time (bc where else would they be lol) was very fun. Saw @Jaronking in the mix I believe.
    Well when you only have 1 bar of course your going to be fighting every DC lol.I saw you as well @Stratforge on your stamplar.Just a heads up if you see a stamblade running 1h and shield in Scrounge more than likely its me.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 29, 2016 12:34AM
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Well when you only have 1 bar of course your going to be fighting every DC lol.I saw you as well @Stratforge on your stamplar.Just a heads up if you see a stamblade running 1h and shield in Scrounge more than likely its me.

Haha yeah ik I was just playing. That blue group at Chal right now is hefty. STS rollin' deep tonight.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

Haha yeah ik I was just playing. That blue group at Chal right now is hefty. STS rollin' deep tonight.
    Yes StS is running but not as deep as usual Render isn't even trying run a full raid only half.Its funny we were running 6 people and rainbows asked us to help him farm EP.
  • Benzaiten
    LOL, that WAS probably every single one of us. I saw you there @Stratforge . I was on my magplar doing the healbot thing. :smiley:

I tried to give you the hand-to-heart salute but I don't have it slotted on that character and you were gone before I could equip it.
    DC
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

While we are glad to see threads remain active, we must remind everyone that Baiting and Flaming are in fact violations of the rules. Please be aware that future violations of the Community Rules will result in this thread being closed. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol why did my post get deleted? I just said there should be some duels..
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol its funny u keep calling catchmetrollin bad when you havent even fought him in the game plus do you even know who he is? Lol. Hey jaronking isnt your gamertag bigleach87? Lol
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Lol its funny u keep calling catchmetrollin bad when you havent even fought him in the game plus do you even know who he is? Lol. Hey jaronking isnt your gamertag bigleach87? Lol

It is what about it?also I have fought him when I still played in Haderus but that's was like 3 months ago.Wasn't impressive if he gotten better than good for him.
    Edited by Jaronking on July 29, 2016 1:26AM
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you gotta hate on EP man? Most of the guys you most likely fight are PvErs @Jaronking . You cannot judge an entire alliance based on what you've seen so far.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you gotta hate on EP man? Most of the guys you most likely fight are PvErs @Jaronking . You cannot judge an entire alliance based on what you've seen so far.
    I don't hate EP their players in it I respect like you and a few others.I have fought more than a handful of Good EP and am cool with more than a few.Same with players in AD.Their players in DC I also don't like and no are just bad look at Yogo he a idiot.I have fought many zergs of PVE players like the rest of you.I know its good EP its good players in every alliance but we are all out shined by the majority who are not good players.Mainly I just like making @CatchMeTrolling upset.Its a RVR it should be trash tall but we all know it's a game something am sure most of us know and don't take it seriously.Its all for good fun.

@TrinityBreaker 90% of the time am not serious even about the defending DC stuff but I am not going to let a lie go around when I know something else happen.
    Edited by Jaronking on July 29, 2016 1:42AM
  • Benzaiten
    @Stratforge I got a notification that you tagged me but I don't see anything? What did you say?
    DC
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to say that fight STS just had against EP at Farragut's run way towards Arruis was fun as hell.it was about 80 EP and another 40 AD against 14 of us.That fight was fun as hell but kinda felt bad after a while.
  • Benzaiten
    Same with @TrinityBreaker and @Jaronking ?

Ahhh, thread's being moderated....
    DC
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Stratforge I got a notification that you tagged me but I don't see anything? What did you say?

Haha I think we all were getting notifications for quoting posts that mentioned us. And then mods deleted all the posts. :-1:
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)