The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

No access code received

silentsoulsb16_ESO
silentsoulsb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have tried to log on to the game, and it is asking me for a code i got in my email.
I had one yesterday, and i filled that in, (and it was correct) and played the whole evening,
Today, after the patch failed, and redownloaded the game, its asking me for a code again.
This time no code is sent to me. Email works perfectly nothing in spam or deleted. i even have an email just arrivced from the second anneverary barge when i logged on to the forum.

If i try to log on to the help page, i get the same thing, no code, so i cannot ask for help there. This is frustrating.
I just payed for a subscription as well.
  • MissCharm
    MissCharm
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem ,very annoying that you cannot even contact them because you need to login on the webpage for support!! handy very handy !
    Not sure what to do .. :confused:
    Edited by MissCharm on July 5, 2016 11:04PM
    Options
  • viggys
    viggys
    I have same issue thxs for making post thought i was going crazy. Pretty scary being there is no other way to get help unless you can login. Can't make a email ticket or call them anymore. I got same badge email also.
    Options
  • MissCharm
    MissCharm
    Soul Shriven
    I looked up what we need to do !!

What can I do if I don’t receive my verification e-mail when logging in from a new device?
    Updated 07/29/2015 03:20 PM Published 03/17/2014 04:34 PM

If the verification e-mail never arrives, try one or more of the following steps:

1. Check the spam folder ( did that )
    2. If the address is from a Gmail account, check the Social and Promotion folders. (No Gmail)
    3. If using a firewall or antivirus, disable these temporarily before requesting a new code. ( it is off)
    4. Add donotreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com and donotreply@elderscrollsonline.com to the e-mail account's allow list to avoid having it automatically deleted or moved to a spam folder. ( both where/are added )

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

(Contact Costumer support HOW ????? If we cannot login ) ....Sigh
    Options
  • viggys
    viggys
    I am sure it will work its-self out by tomorrow don't stress. It always works out... eventually
    Options
  • MissCharm
    MissCharm
    Soul Shriven
    viggys wrote: »
    I am sure it will work its-self out by tomorrow don't stress. It always works out... eventually

No stress No stressss !!! aaahhh im going crazy here ,i am banging my head against the wall ..NO ESO !!! Oh noes :cry:

Na i am kidding :wink: .... I hope so ,i am going to sleep as it is almost 2:00 am here will be a early night for me today ,will check tomorrow ,but hopefully someone from zenimax will see this post and they will change the contact support option ,so it is accessible even if you are not logged in .

Night night :smile:
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We wanted to make sure those of you in this thread saw the post we made in another thread about this issue:
    Hey folks, we have identified an issue that is currently preventing game related and billing-and-account emails from going out. If you are not receiving an access code email and haven't recently changed your email address, this is likely why. We're investigating and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Could those of you who were running into this issue tonight please try logging in again now?
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • viggys
    viggys
    Thank you for responding so quick ZOS but no luck just tried right now same thing no email received and yes i checked spam.
    Options
  • Darksire
    Darksire
    ✭✭
    Could those of you who were running into this issue tonight please try logging in again now?

Just did, no luck
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Are you two still being asked for an access code as of right now?
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Darksire
    Darksire
    ✭✭
    yes
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @Darkshire, to clarify is this when you're trying to log into the game, the Support center, or your account on the website? If one of the latter two, are you able to log into the game?
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Darksire
    Darksire
    ✭✭
    I can get everywhere but the game.
    And it's @darksire. just in case it matter's

Edited by Darksire on July 6, 2016 1:33AM
    Options
  • viggys
    viggys
    Thank you i can get back in game now it did not ask for access code. It is fixed for me now.
    Options
  • Darksire
    Darksire
    ✭✭
    viggys wrote: »
    Thank you i can get back in game now it did not ask for access code. It is fixed for me now.

Glad you're on, I tried again and no go.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Darksire wrote: »
    I can get everywhere but the game.
    And it's @darksire. just in case it matter's

Apologies for the misspell of your username. Is that also your UserID in-game?
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Darksire
    Darksire
    ✭✭
    yes, everything is darksire, even gmail.
    Edited by Darksire on July 6, 2016 1:42AM
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Darksire wrote: »
    yes, everything is darksire, even gmail. darksire@gmail.com

Got it, thanks! (Might want to remove your email address.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Darksire
    Darksire
    ✭✭
    ummm, thanks, you too?
    Options
  • Darksire
    Darksire
    ✭✭
    Fixed for me, I just logged on, Thank you.
    Options