The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why does the blue and yellow hate the Pact so much

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
They always team up to take the Pact out :/ Its like if they see a red area the blue and yellow will team up to go well out of there way to make sure we dont have any red areas on the map. : /
  • Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comes with the job description.
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    I told the blue one time fight your own war and stop asking for the yellow's help. He just cursed me out than got his whole group to take over my farm area on was playing music on. : (
  • Tropicow
    Tropicow
    Well this actually makes sense
    ... Red grabs the attention of people. Blue doesnt. And yellow makes people hungry.
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    They always team up to take the Pact out :/ Its like if they see a red area the blue and yellow will team up to go well out of there way to make sure we dont have any red areas on the map. : /

@xboxone1Q cause EP zergs in IC the most...
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what platform? everyone loves the pact on PC NA
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even in PC NA, AD and DC team up to take EP out. I've seen DC trying to take EP keeps, even when AD has DC's scrolls.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't really hate the meatheads, we just enjoy killing them....
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just like grade school the bullies mostly stars on the _____ field gang up to take on the weak (talking about the faction locked races passives here not skill).
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    They are too weak and pathetic to take us on by themselves that's why they have to form the green alliances cause they are jealous of us.
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    One day the DC will learn that you cant trust the AD.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I've had a heap of fun figting in the Truefalme campaign for EP EU the last week. Last night EP really took controll and it was so much fun - tonight I'm gonna unlock that pesky proximity detonation that people kill me with all the time :blush:
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't - which is why I am coming back to the dark... er. red side. :D
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pact is better. We inspire the envy of players in those lesser alliances. Bringing down the Pact is the inmost desire of the savages who inhabit the Covenant and the Dominion.

BTW, it seems that all three alliances have detestable creatures in them. The Pact has Vampires. The Covenant has Werewolves. And the Dominion has Elves.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pact = Skyrim fan boys
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Yep we definitely are Skyrim fan boys :}
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't speak for consoles. I don't hate reds but if I see a blue player or a red player I am always gong to hit red first. Easy ap except for M and C and Haxus it is waves and waves... And waves of ap snacks. Blue better players overall and you could have hit 20 reds in the time to take 3 blues. I talk with blue players a lot they feel the same.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Kidly
    Kidly
    ✭✭
    Spliffo wrote: »
    Pact = Skyrim fan boys

Or Morrowind. (I liked Morrowind...)
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curtdogg47 wrote: »
    One day the DC will learn that you cant trust the AD.

You can't trust anyone... Kill everyone

Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    what platform? everyone loves the pact on PC NA

Lies. That is like Donald Trump saying "Everyone loves me".

There is nothing like WB spamming a fanboy ( EP ). I like to hear them scream/cry.

#DC-No1

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    Even in PC NA, AD and DC team up to take EP out. I've seen DC trying to take EP keeps, even when AD has DC's scrolls.

Not sure how widespread this saying is in EP, but the saying goes "DC is AD's (female dog)."

Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Pact = Skyrim fan boys

Yes I do enjoy and love skyrim, and that was my first elder scrolls game. It got me hooked on the series. I'm also an oblivion fanboy as well, and maybe that is why I probably spend a lot of time in cyrodiil.

Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because you follow the treacherous false gods of the Tribunal! Glory to the Dominion! ;)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

There is nothing like WB spamming a fanboy ( EP ). I like to hear them scream/cry.

That's kind of messed up lady or dude.
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Pact for life it's funny to watch when a blue or yellow sees us. Their like "look a pact guy! Let's get him!" :/ They will take their group of 20 to hit 1 pact player. :{
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to skyrim popularity reds have greater numbers than the other factions (probably). The faction with the greatest numbers is a legitimate target. That being said this is irrelevant on a pop locked server, and my experience as an ad on eu pc is that blues will attack us as much as reds. And I like to attack the faction that has our scrolls, or the winning/dominant faction. If that happens to be reds then so be it. It makes sense for 2 losing factions to work together to dethrone or subdue the winning faction. What doesn't make much sense it 2 leading factions working together against a losing faction.
    PC | EU
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Because you follow the treacherous false gods of the Tribunal! Glory to the Dominion! ;)

I'm going to agree with what Grand Warlord Zimmeron has to say and that is "praise Vivec." lol
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First, you don't have to be EP to be a fan boy.
    Second, EP is usually hated due to us having the more younger players who joined from Skyrim. At least that's for PS4 Na.
  • Hawkeye0099
    How do you guys find out the populations on each server?
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    How do you guys find out the populations on each server?

@Hawkeye0099

when you go to campaign you should be able to see if it's 1/2/3 bar of each faction and that tells one how much pact/dominion/covenant are around before you enter.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact = Skyrim fan boys

Morrowind Fan Boy, thank you.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...