The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Constantly getting lag spikes over 20,000 ping in Cyrodiil and getting disconnected

Sidney
Sidney
✭✭✭✭
This has been happening for the last hour but I am new to cyro and have been playing in there the last few days. I see lags pikes constantly going from 10-30k and stays there for a few mins then goes back, but today I'm getting dc from game constantly.

Oh! Also, merchant NPCs in cyro in places they aren't supposed to be. Waaaay far away from their positions. And watching NPCs run in slow motion. O_o
Edited by Sidney on August 27, 2015 4:19PM
>.<_____/
If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Sidney ,

An ongoing discussion about this topic already exists. For the sake of keeping feedback consolidated, we are closing this thread and ask that you please continue the discussion here.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.