Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

ESO-Database.com - The character and guild database

• Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Thanks for the hard work!
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    This is kinda like guildwork for final fantasy xi/xiv's . I'll definitely use this! Thanks so much!
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Archei
    Archei
    ✭✭
    Website's looking great dude! Well done and thank you for the English edition. :smiley:
    Archei,
    VR16 Nord Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact(EU)
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

thanks!

A short preview of the upcoming ESO-Database recipe list. In the final version, you can also list the recipe titles by clicking the categories.

recipes_en.jpg

Keldor
    ESO-Database.com (Steam Deck Client | System Status)
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com
    - Elder Scrolls Online skill calculator with Championsystem! (DE/EN/FR)
    ESO-Database Game Data API
    - API for AddOn developers to fetch game related data like Chest positions etc.

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does ESO-Database.com have its own API? I want to create a custom add-on similar to this but just for my guild. If there was a web API so everyone could just use this, that would be great.
  • omni2015
    omni2015
    Good job. So only uploaded character info will show up, right?
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Does ESO-Database.com have its own API? I want to create a custom add-on similar to this but just for my guild. If there was a web API so everyone could just use this, that would be great.
    You can use the output of the website plugin API call. Grep your guild id from the ESO-Database guild page URL and and replace the 5 in the following URL with your guild id.

(ID 5 for my guild Donnerkeil)
    https://api.eso-database.com/guild/guild.php?gid=5&lang=en

The output is UTF-8 JSON encoded, to decode the JSON you can use json_decode() function in PHP for example.

Not sure but it is possible that more API calls will be implemented for characters in the future. (Like get statictics or tradeskills for characters)

omni2015 wrote: »
    Good job. So only uploaded character info will show up, right?
    Yes, right.

Edited by Keldor on July 15, 2015 7:49AM
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    This update includes the Achievement, the Skill line and the recipe overview for characters. With the new Notification system you get updates for your recently added and updated characters on your account.
    For further details, see the following list of changes:

https://www.eso-database.com/en/news-changelog/achievements-skill-lines-and-more-available/48/
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Guys,

In the near future I plan to release the Top lists of the ESO-Database. This feature allows the players to view and customize top lists for values like character with the most NPC kills last week.

Please note: This is a development preview!
    You can check out the top lists on the ESODB testserver (https://test.eso-database.com)

Top list overview
    top-lists-overview-en.jpg

Top list details with filters
    top-lists-detail-en.jpg

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• IIIMPIII
    IIIMPIII
    can this be used for console characters?
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIIMPIII wrote: »
    can this be used for console characters?

You would need addon support on consoles for that to happen.

Only way I can imagine that this would work, would be to allow less detailed manual entries for consoles.
  • therorkstar
    Is the guild/character information manually entered into your site database or is it pulled from an ESO API?
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the guild/character information manually entered into your site database or is it pulled from an ESO API?

There is an add-on that you install in the PC version that scrapes that data as you game, and package it into a file. This file is uploaded at intervals by the esodb client running on your machine, and processed on the server side. You can also upload this data manually from the add on's directory.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial City DLC-Pack is out now and the ESO-Database has been also updated with some new cool features including Tel Var Stone statistics and the brand new Leaderboards. You can set some filters like period, data type (Characters or Guilds) and some more filters.

leaderboards-overview-en.jpg

leaderboards-list-en.jpg

Find the full changelog of the ESO-Database Imperial City Update:

https://www.eso-database.com/en/news-neuerungen/the-eso-database-imperial-city-update/53/

Keldor
    Edited by Keldor on September 2, 2015 12:14PM
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're really killing it with these updates! Just started using your skill calculator too, and I have to say, it's one of the best I've seen. Some tweaks IMO for sure. But it's really cool as is!
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good, I just don't see a real need for this.
    Edited by Thymos on September 2, 2015 3:31PM
    The Older Gamers Recruitment Thread
    Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keldor is very busy at the moment, but he just implemented "Awards" into the ESO-Database.com.

You can get the awards by getting the first, second or third place of a leaderboard, for example "mudscrabs killed", "championpoints", a.s.o.

These awards will be given weekly, monthly and yearly for each category.

awards_1.png

awards_2.png

Just check it out on ESO-Database.com!
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

I need your helo with the new Orsinium recipes for the ESO-Database.
    Can you tell me which category the new recipes are associated?

Currenty I found the following new recipes in the ESO data but I'
    ve no idea about the categories.
    1. Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch
    2. Orzorga's Tripe Trifle Pocket
    3. Orzorga's Blood Price Pie
    4. Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch

Thanks
    Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Cavanoskus
    Cavanoskus
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I didn't know this existed. I've been wanting something like this! :smile:
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

there are some new features in the ESO-Database. Now you will find all the critters from Craglorn and Wrothgar in the mighty hero statistics. I've also redesigned the Statistics / Ratios pages for characters and guilds.

Here are some impressions, find the full changelog at the end of this post.

mighty-hero-update-en.jpg

Updates Statistics / Ratios page layout

ratios-update-en.jpg

Changelog Version 2.2.3
    • The Bounty Calculator now outputs the cooldown time in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
    • Redesign of the Statistics / Ratio pages for characters and guilds
      • The new Guild size distribution chart has been added
      • The new Level distribution chart has been added
    • Added the missing leaderboard for fish caught.
    • The following new statistics has been added to the leaderboards and the statistics for mighty heroes
      • Mighty hero: Skavengers killed
      • Mighty hero: Fennec Fox killed
      • Mighty hero: Sandroach killed
      • Mighty hero: Thorn Geckos killed
      • Mighty hero: Fellrunners killed
      • Mighty hero: Daggerbacks killed
      • Mighty hero: Wormmouths killed
      • Mighty hero: Daedrats killed
      • Mighty hero: Echalette killed
      • Mighty hero: Chub Loons killed
      • Mighty hero: Pocket Mammoths killed
      • Mighty hero: Horker killed
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    user-rank-en.jpg

We have just released our brand new User Rank System. You'll find the new User rank on the top of your profile, currently the system is an activity indicator for the users. Later we'll add rewards for the user ranks like special character portrait borders or exclusive signature background images. This is a simliar system to Steam's level system.

Find more information on this page:
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/news-changelog/announcement-the-user-rank-system/75/

New to ESO-Database? Start here:
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/add-data/
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

I'm proudly to announce the first preview version of the new ESO-Database.com Client. The new client has been completely rewritten in Java and can be run on Mac, Linux and Windows. In order to run the new client preview you need the Java Runtime Enviroment 1.8 or newer (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html).

This preview version is not feature complete, the following features are currently missing:
    • Auto update function
    • Autostart option

Please note: On Windows and Linux systems the client jar file can only started by double click when the jar file extension is assigned to the Java Runtime Enviroment. To temporarily resolve the issue, please start the client from the command line by opening a terminal: Open the start menu and enter cmd, navigate to the JAR file location (for example: cd C:\Users\Keldor\Downloads) and enter the following command: java -jar ESODBClient.jar

In the final release start scripts for both systems will be available to ensure that you can run the client by simple double clicking the file.

Download of the preview version:
    https://download.eso-database.com/javadev/ESODBClient.jar

Please keep in mind that the auto update function is not available in this version, please have a look at this thread to get notified about new versions.

I look forward to your feedback

Regards
    Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

a short update for the character profiles. With the latest addon version (2.3.2) the export of the lore library has been added to the export addon of the ESO-Database. The lore library can be found under the "Statistics / Information" tab in the character profile.

I'm also preparing the ESODB for the removal of the veteran ranks at the end of this month.

Example for my character:
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/keldor-sturmmantel/105705/lore-library/

Keldor

esodb-lore-library-overview-en.jpg
    esodb-lore-library-en.jpg
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• ZOS_Dan
    ZOS_Dan
    ✭✭
    Incredible work!
    Dan D.
    Lead Web Developer
    Staff Post
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Dan wrote: »
    Incredible work!
    Bad, admin, bad you.

You shouldn't incentivize (not start to be clear) thread necromancy. No chocolate cookies for you today XD
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incredible work!

Thank you Dan ;):)

Btw. all: If you have some ideas or hints for new statistics, sent them by the contact form (category: feature request):
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/contact/

I'll will check whether it is possible to collect the requested data by the ingame API.
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible work!
    Bad, admin, bad you.

You shouldn't incentivize (not start to be clear) thread necromancy. No chocolate cookies for you today XD

Technically is not thread necromancy because its a project under work so it never stooped being active.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    @Keldor is this for PC only?
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Keldor is this for PC only?

Yes it's only for pc, there is unfortunately no addon support for consoles at this time.

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi community,

related to the release of the Dark Brotherhood DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online on May 31st we have made some changes to the ESO-Database. The changelog contains some points that have already released but was not mentioned in any changelog before. The biggest change is the removal of the veteran ranks from the ESO-Database. Find the complete list of changes at the end of this post.

Find the changes at www.eso-database.com

Changelog
    • The thousands separators for the achievement percentage display is now related to the selected website locale.
    • The vampire skill line is now exported correctly in the German version of the ESO-Database Export AddOn. (Thanks to Anika for reporting this issue)
    • Removal of the veteran ranks.
    • Redesign of the collection tab of the character profile. The collection page now lists the new collectible categories from the game, the design is the same as the achievement page.
    • The collection items are now displayed in a table.
    • Four new signature backgrounds with Dark Brotherhood themes have been added. (Thanks to Foxfire)
    • The "Lore Library" tab has been added to the character profile.
    • Pagination functionality has been added to the image lightbox.

Source: https://www.eso-database.com/en/news-changelog/dark-brotherhood-dlc-changes/101/
    Edited by Keldor on May 31, 2016 8:41AM
    ESO-Skillfactory.com