The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO-Database.com - The character and guild database

Keldor
Keldor
✭✭✭✭
logo-en.png

I'm proud to announce that the ESO-Database is now available in English!

I've started the development of the ESO-Database 6 months ago for the German ESO community. After some beta testing and a Lot of bug fixes, it was time to translate the project into English. After a month of hard work and translating all the stuff into English, it's now time to present the ESO-Database to you.

What is ESO-Database?
ESO-Database is a Character and Guild-Database. Everyone can join the community to transfer his Character and Guild-data. The data will be collected through our ESO-Add on and automatically transferred with the ESO-Database.com Client. The client also keeps the addon up to date.

Guild leader can use the guild list to embedded the member list to their homepage.

Each character, which is transferred with our add on, has his own statistic about killed NPC, healing done and received, quest done and much more.

Key Features of the ESO-Database
  • Character based statistics
  • Guild based statistics
  • Ratios about Classes, Races, Alliances and Megaservers
  • Signature maker for characters
  • Tradeskill overview for every character
  • Bounty Calculator
  • You decide which data of your character is public
  • Total account statistics including total playtime, gold, damage done and much more (only visible for your account)
  • Upload a character portrait (shown on signature images and on your characters profile)
  • Upload character and guild images

Note: I'm not a native English speaker! If you find some translation mistakes on the website, please contact me so I can fix them. You can send feedback by using this contact form.

enus.pngVisit the ESO-Database.com

Example Character and Guild profiles
Signature images
signatur.jpg
signatur.jpg
signatur.jpg

Screenshots
client-dashboard-thumb-en.jpg client-settings-thumb-en.jpg client-data-thumb-en.jpg
preview-profile-thumb.jpg preview-images-thumb.jpg preview-ratios-thumb.jpg

ESO-Database.com (Steam Deck Client | System Status)
- Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
ESO-Skillfactory.com
- Elder Scrolls Online skill calculator with Championsystem! (DE/EN/FR)
ESO-Database Game Data API
- API for AddOn developers to fetch game related data like Chest positions etc.

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • Atirez
    Atirez
    ✭✭
    Very nice website! Good to see quality fan based websites for this game. Well done :)
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please answer on esoui and fix bugs i reported
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!
    @QuadroTony I could not find any new comments on ESOUI
    Did you mean this page?
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info916-ESO-Datenbank.deExportAddOn.html
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh nvm then =)
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool Feature, Keldor! :smile:

Hope there will be more orcs in the database *harhar*
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is GREAT! Thanks!
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I will register and upload when I get home! Any plans on feature expansions?
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    great work. will look at when i'm home.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice. I will register and upload when I get home! Any plans on feature expansions?

The wishlist at the moment is very long ^^

But if you have suggestions, it's the fastest way to use the contact formular in the eso-database.com and Keldor can answer directly. :smile:

• MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this is awesome, but it also makes me mad at ZOS. If they would just provide the proper API hooks, developers wouldn't have to jump through hoops to make such a uesful site.
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've already a huuugeee ToDo list with a lot of feature requests from the German ESO community.
    Let me show you guys whats the plan for the next updates of the ESO-Database.
    • Toplists (Characters with the most Champion Points, NPC kills last day, week, month and so on)
    • Listing of Achievements for every character
    • Charts for the character statistics (Gold earned for example)
    • Signature images for guilds
    • Champion/XP bars on signature images for characters
    • Total statistics for all characters in the database
    • Some more statistical values

if you have any other ideas please let me know ;)

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Character and Guild data"

Does that mean guilds can upload their players information without their permission? What if someone does NOT want to be in some fans database?
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭

Does that mean guilds can upload their players information without their permission? What if someone does NOT want to be in some fans database?

No, the guild page shows only characters/players who have already uploaded their own character/guild data.
    If you want that all your guild members show up in the list for example, they have to add their character data to the ESO-Database first.

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keldor wrote: »

No, the guild page shows only characters/players who have already uploaded their own character/guild data.
    If you want that all your guild members show up in the list for example, they have to add their character data to the ESO-Database first.

Keldor

Okay, Awesome! Thank-you :)
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work on this. Thank you. I have a few questions to ask:

1. On compiling the stats for the Guild members regarding Alliance Faction, do you count all the characters a Guild Member has or just the one that is on the list (from the last log out). Most people in the main Guild I am in have characters in all the Alliances.
    2. How often are some of the stats updated, such as gold earned and achievement points? Those can go up quite dramatically in a few days depending on the player.

OK, so just two questions. But the first one is the more important one to me as one question I get asked most when people are interested in joining is what is the faction distribution for the guild.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Nice work on this. Thank you. I have a few questions to ask:

1. On compiling the stats for the Guild members regarding Alliance Faction, do you count all the characters a Guild Member has or just the one that is on the list (from the last log out). Most people in the main Guild I am in have characters in all the Alliances.
    2. How often are some of the stats updated, such as gold earned and achievement points? Those can go up quite dramatically in a few days depending on the player.

OK, so just two questions. But the first one is the more important one to me as one question I get asked most when people are interested in joining is what is the faction distribution for the guild.

1) All the characters of a player are counted for this stats because technical is the player with all his characters in a guild.
    But you're right it could be distort the stats, you can see the same behavior on the characters per class chart here, every peace have around 50 percent because the most players have a character of every class.

2) If you use the client, the data will be uploaded in background every time you log out a character or close the game. On the server side the script runs every 2 minutes. Depending on amount of transferred data it could take up to 5 minutes until the data get updated.

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• rmarsh936
    rmarsh936
    ✭✭
    Will there be a Mac compatible version?
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    rmarsh936 wrote: »
    Will there be a Mac compatible version?
    Currently I've no plans for a Mac version because I'm not an apple developer. If someone would create an app for Mac I could provide information for the ESODB API and the upload mechanics.

I'm not sure but I think the Linux script could also run on a Mac. The Linux script is available on the data info page (at the bottom of the page)
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/add-data/

Keldor
    Edited by Keldor on June 6, 2015 10:58AM
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• rmarsh936
    rmarsh936
    ✭✭
    ok, thanks, I'll check that out soon.
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that I have used the site and the app I must say I am thoroughly impressed with this project. One downer; your sweet signatures can't be used on the ESO forums lol.
    Something for your to-do list maybe;
    Perhaps at some point you may be able to flesh out crafting information such as motifs and traits learned. I know Craft Shop has this one done nicely, would be great to see who in our guilds can craft that sweet armor we want.
    Are articles and/or blogs anything you Are considering or will the site strictly be a database?
    Edited by RazzPitazz on June 8, 2015 6:16AM
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rajaniemiorama_ESO,

thank you!

I have already plans to create a guild website plug-in for Crafters similar to the existing guild roster plug-in available on ESO-Database. The plan is to use the overview from the Screenshot attached and put labels to every trait in the table with information about how many and which guild members can craft items with this trait.
    I also want to add a new tab "Crafting" to the guild page.

I have also plans to enable features to having more user interaction and user generated content. The first step will be a comment function and the ability to add descriptions to uploaded images.

traits-en.jpg
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

I've release a small Update for the englisch signature images. If you have selected the playtime as a value of the signature image, the time units were still displayed in german. This issue has been fixed now.

Thanks for reporting all this little bugs ;)

If you found some bugs in the ESO-Database or the the ESO-Database AddOn, please report them in this thread or by using the contact form. Thanks!

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Endurance
    Endurance
    ✭✭✭
    Great job! i like the layout too
    I'm outta here
  • Ulaidian
    Ulaidian
    ✭✭
    I went and downloaded it, only afterwards realising it was for the PC only :smiley:
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you the English edition!

[EDIT] lololol +for
    Edited by Lava_Croft on June 20, 2015 6:45PM
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    This is awesome, great work :D
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Looks great! Thanks :)
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great site!
    MCMancub wrote: »
    If they would just provide the proper API hooks, developers wouldn't have to jump through hoops to make such a uesful site.

Seconded. It boggles the mind that there isn't a decent API system.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've another small update today for the ESO-Database AddOn.

From now on (Version 2.0.2 of the AddOn) the difficulty level of locks will be tracked by the lock picking statistics.
    These statistics will be available soon on the characters statistics page.

The update will automatically installed by the ESO-Database Client, if you are not using the client you have to download the newest version of the AddOn on this page:
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/manual-data-upload/#addon

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to share some screenshots from the current development version of the ESO-Database. The new version including achievements, skill lines, lock picking difficulty statistics and much more. Please note: Some of the new features are in a early development state.

Some of the features are already available for testing on the ESODB Testserver on https://test.eso-database.com/en/ (registered users can visit the testserver)

Screenshots

Redesigned character profile
    profile-statistics-information-en.jpg

Skill lines
    skill-lines-en.jpg

Achievements
    achievements-en.jpg

Lock picking difficulty statistics
    chest-locks-difficulty-en.jpg
    ESO-Skillfactory.com