The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

request for in-game help(SOLVED)

melodeath
melodeath
✭✭✭
hello

this morning i was stealing items in the castle of king emeric and all of a sudden i got a loading screen and fell through the ground.

i cant teleport or /stuck and relogging doesnt help either. ive mad a bug report and asked for costumer support but its been almost a whole day olready and i would like to play that character. (miss metal) on Eu server.

i'm falling in a place called "clean test" and i cant log in on that character.
greets
Edited by melodeath on April 28, 2015 8:31PM
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    Tried entering a Cyrodiil Campaign if your character is above level 10?
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    tried it but i couldnt log in on that char anymore as it gives an error
    Edited by melodeath on April 28, 2015 6:17PM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @melodeath,

Have you submitted a ticket for this issue just yet? If so, do you happen to have the number handy?

If not, what is the character's name that is stuck?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    i made a ticket but cant find the nr of it anywhere. name is Miss metal on eu server Ebonheart pact
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @melodeath,

We conferred with a member of our support team and your character should now be in a safe location (well, as safe as Coldharbour can be). Let us know if you still have trouble logging in!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    its solved.

thanks alot!