Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We need solo "end Game" stuff.

• Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly this game had a lot of group content but lacks the LFG tool function options to make forming one easier. No one likes sitting in a what they think is a populated zone asking for people to join them taking hours of their game time to form.

IT DIED OUT WITH WOW. New games have adapted. With the current cost of this game and its leeway you would think this game would also behave as such but it doesn't
  • Salacious
    Salacious
    ✭✭✭
    This might be an ONLINE GAME but what 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of you are missing is that this is an Elderscrolls game first and foremost. That means that for the last 5 or so entries this has been a single player game. Zenimax needs to understand that and give the solo players the content they want. They are the majority of players that play this game. Not these WOW players who want Raids and Flying crap.

I come from Oblivion and Skyrim. ALL SOLO. I am expecting to be able to do 99.999999999999999% of this game with the exception of "anchors" and dungeons (group based) solo. This includes all zones. This includes all story quests. I expect to see the world reflect the choices I have made and the people I have saved and so far zenimax has managed to do just that with epic phasing, epic quests and epic story!

Where they fell short is this new zone they introduced where they force you to group. Enough of that! Group if you want, give rewards for it. but do not force me to group to explore a new zone!
    Hilgara wrote: »
    Someone has probably already said it (and someone else probably already disagreed with it but) vet content IS solo end game content. By the time you play through you would will be on a par with the raiders as far as stats go

New zone isn't and its vet content ...
    Edited by Salacious on July 4, 2014 4:02PM
  • demenzia
    demenzia
    ✭✭✭
    I like being in a group and group challenges, but more solo content would be nice.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salacious wrote: »
    This might be an ONLINE GAME but what 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of you are missing is that this is an Elderscrolls game first and foremost. That means that for the last 5 or so entries this has been a single player game. Zenimax needs to understand that and give the solo players the content they want.
    Concur. Grouping should never be forced in this MMO.

Nor should solo-only play.

Allow players the choice.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Many people and ZOS many times, forget this is an ELDER SCROLLS. More solo playing should be there. Cmon there are tons of Tamriel pending, stop just releasing group dungeons and think about the TES fans.
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »
    Salacious wrote: »
    This might be an ONLINE GAME but what 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of you are missing is that this is an Elderscrolls game first and foremost. That means that for the last 5 or so entries this has been a single player game. Zenimax needs to understand that and give the solo players the content they want.
    Concur. Grouping should never be forced in this MMO.

Nor should solo-only play.

Allow players the choice.

Well I'm fairly sure that would come under the heading of "Play as You Want"
    and we all know what happened to that statement don't we !

:(
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Ok so I have been playing MMOs since 2000 with EQ1 as my first MMO and I was really heavy into it and played for many hours per day and raided etc etc, But now 15 years later I dont want to raid and have to group to do "End Game " type stuff as I really only play a few hours a day now . sometime up to 6 maybe once in a while but i still love MMOs and hate single players games. I dont mind paying a sub , even though I perfer to solo I still chat in guild and like to sell items and buy items from other players, crafting , I like knowing that I am playing with other real people and not NPCs.

I like to think there are many like me who did all that raiding and grouping for hours at a time but dont want to do that anymore , just login and play a few hours and go back to RL etc etc.

So can we please get some soloish content in these Craglorn type addons? I know people will be flaming this post but that doesn't bother me, like I said I have been playing for 15 years now, I have seen all the flames in forums etc etc.

i feel like i need that too which means i support your idea.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We're closing this thread because it is an old topic and the information may no longer be relevant.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.