Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I change username on forums

• ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Jeckll,

You're welcome in retrospect!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since you're giving out name changes like candy, could I be reborn @TehMagnus then pretty please :D?

Thanks!
    Edited by TehMagnus on January 14, 2015 4:26PM
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    @TehMagnus‌ You have been reborn! B)
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @TehMagnus,

Your rebirth has been handled by ShannonM (definitely have to give credit where credit is due, that was quick!)!

As a gentle reminder since we're further in the thread, we're happy to hand out name changes like candy, but only one piece of candy per account. If you'd like to change your name, ensure that you select something you'll absolutely love as we can only change your name once!
    Edited by ZOS_GaryA on January 14, 2015 4:51PM
    Staff Post
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks lots!!!
  • ThumbShanks
    ThumbShanks
    ✭✭
    I was wondering if I can jump on this ship as well... not sure how I got the username I did, but wow don't want that for a username. Could I get @ThumbShanks please.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can definitely explain the default username in a PM for you!

In the meantime, we went ahead and changed your username to ThumbShanks. Enjoy!
    Staff Post
  • ZinniKeys
    ZinniKeys
    Soul Shriven
    Can I have my name changed back to ZinniKeys?
    This one belongs to Sly.
    Sly belongs to this one.
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    What?! You mean I don't have to be stuck with my day-one generated forum name? I would like "NotSo" as it's a sort of nickname folks have given me off of my usual handle across a number of platforms.
    Edited by NotSo on January 18, 2015 2:56AM
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @ZinniKeys - Granted!

@NotSo‌ - That is correct! You are NotStuck with your original name, and you are hereby known as NotSo!
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Harleyquincey
    Harleyquincey
    ✭✭✭
    I.. I have come.. to tell you about a most emberassing problem. Mine is too long for comfort. Could you please.. ahem eh.. snip off the "eb17_ESO" part and just make me "Harleyquincey" ? Much appreciated ;)

Thank you very much! What a speedy change!
    Edited by Harleyquincey on January 18, 2015 9:02PM
    EU Server
    Clavius Lydoris Probus - Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Co-Founder of [Black Manticore Brigade]
    Proud member of [Sigma Draconis] and [House Zar]
  • Najjynn
    Najjynn
    ✭✭
    Hi there, I have an old username leftover from beta, and was hoping to get it changed to Najjynn. Would this be possible? Thank you!

Thank you very much!
    Edited by Najjynn on January 19, 2015 2:29AM
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    All set @Najjynn ! B)
    Staff Post
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    May I have my username changed to Alabyn, please? We Bretons take great pride in our family heritage.
  • Hrafnar
    Hrafnar
    ✭✭
    Mind changing my name to Hrafnar please?
    No Retreat, No Surrender
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awww yiss.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Hrafnar,

We thought about trolling you and changing your name to Hrafnar_please, then thought better of it. Enjoy!
    Staff Post
  • Marwoleath
    Heey, can you please change my name to Marwoleath?
    I would be very gratefull!
    Monday is an awefull way to spent 1/7th of your life.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done!
    Staff Post
  • Marwoleath
    Thanks, you're awesome!
    Monday is an awefull way to spent 1/7th of your life.
  • Ghasi
    Ghasi
    Soul Shriven
    Ghasi
    is Ghasi an option???
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there! May I please have my forum username changed to:

16BitForestCat

(If forum usernames are not allowed to begin with numerical digits, then SixteenBitForestCat would be fine as an alternative!)

When I made my forum account, I assumed I had to use the same name as my in-game account since some other games I've played had that silly requirement. Now that I know that's not the case, I'd really prefer to keep my private account name and my public forum names separate.

Thanks tons, y'all! :D
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on January 23, 2015 7:37AM
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ghasi, totally an option, totally yours

@16BitForestCat,

zdtc3eazbrws.jpg
    Yes, it's more 8-bit. Whatever
    Staff Post
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I get my name changed to Animal_Mother?

Thanks
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GaryA‌

Oh, my Divines, I think I'm in love. You have perfectly captured the very spiritual essence of my spirit animal. And my spirit location. And my spirit. I can't help but note how the cat's face is an accurate mirror of the suffering of mankind and deified figures alike, as depicted in many works from Renaissance artists such as Itsame Mario, Linken de van der Legende, or Sonik von Hoggenbusch.

You must have studied your craft for decades to so finely hone it. Truly, a masterpiece that will live on in the hearts of humanity for centuries. *Sobs with joy*

(P.S. Thank you!)
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on January 24, 2015 3:26AM
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • FordPrefect
    FordPrefect
    ✭✭✭
    @zos_garyA, since this isn't a necro thread like i kinda expected, could I just get @FordPrefect? He's what you might call my spirit animal.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @FordPrefect!

I believe you've selected the Prefect name for yourself!

::crickets::

anyone?
    Staff Post
  • FordPrefect
    FordPrefect
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @FordPrefect!

I believe you've selected the Prefect name for yourself!

::crickets::

anyone?

Bravo! Here's a towel.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have my gratitude @FordPrefect! It is about the most useful thing a Tamriel explorer can have.

Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold plains of Skyrim; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Alik'r Desert, etc etc :P.
    Staff Post
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, gonna give this a go, can I please have mine changed to Coatmagic?