Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Anybody else having problems with their forum profile?

Master_Skinner
Master_Skinner
Soul Shriven
I can't seem to update my picture. I would like to know if I am the only one having this problem.
"I used to be an adventurer like yourself, then I took an arrow to the knee." ~ Every guard in Skyrim
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't either ..I'll send it to support when they're not quite so busy ;)
    "I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
    Options
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    I can't update mine either. Its like they aren't even selectable. I have noticed, however, that this thread has been completely ignored by the devs.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some people have this issue, for some apparently it has to do with which internet browser they use, for others it's a problem with the forums themselves.

I suggest you post on Customer support forums.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Cabot
    Cabot
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed you can no longer, (since going live that is) provide your own image, but only select from the selection of icons provided.
    Options
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Cabot wrote: »
    I noticed you can no longer, (since going live that is) provide your own image, but only select from the selection of icons provided.

has been that way since early access and they switched from the beta forums to here, you can only use one of the preloaded images they give you from which to select your avatar icon.
    Not only that but you can no longer have images in your signatures either...
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
    Options