The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

missing red box FOUND!!

mobihci
mobihci
one of the undead in Sancre Tor decided to get up and leave the game-

kpcjknqgv8y8.jpg
  • RangerChad
    RangerChad
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen many of these in Nirn.
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had a mob I was fighting turn into one as I was fighting it. Made the battle....awkward.

PS. Woulda been cool if it had dropped one of the ? Items from the unassailable line.... :-)
    Edited by seanolan on June 5, 2014 2:38PM
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    As a suggestion, if you haven't aleady. Do a in game /bug with a screenshot for ZOS.
    The Sidekick Order
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    I just had the sudden urge to type /reloadui when I saw your SS @mobihci :#

Most of the time it works for me. I myself am not sure how or why these happen not really techie savvy in that way. A guildie tried to explain it one time in TS but I was in a dungeon and not paying much attention to that side conversation and all he said. But I think he said it has to do with a data loss or memory leak or something and it was actually caused from my computer not recognizing something that is actually there.
    Edited by Gwarok on June 7, 2014 8:15AM
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)