The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

LF RP guild [EP Preferred]

Eivar
Eivar
✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for an RP guild to join, open to beginning Rpers, I've had plenty of tabletop rp exp, but have never goten into MMO RP.

I'm mainly looking for a EP guild to rp in but i have a few character slots open so faction isn't to big a deal.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds just vague enough to make my guild, Magicka, the clear and obvious best choice for you. Naturally.

But if you just want to make sure, you can learn more about us on our forum thread Here, or you can contact me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) in-game if you manage to catch me online.

Just as an added side note, I personally love when oldschool tabletop RPers join Magicka. They always seem to bring a certain style of RP with them that I know I like, and helps a lot of newer RPers too.

And we're cross alliance, so you can stay EP if you want, but you can also quite easily have characters in all factions. Anyway check us out, you might like Magicka.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • handysock
    handysock
    Soul Shriven
    http://thecultoftheoldways.freeforums.org/index.php
    Cult of the Old Ways. We aren't just some upstart guild. We've been going for over a year in anticipation of ESO. This is our site which has had over 25000 posts. That's almost 70 posts a day. We are small at the moment, we have only 5 real members, but we have all been here for a year and come on pretty much daily. We haven't set up in the game yet but we will in the next couple of months, I expect, as only two of us have the game at the moment but I am getting it in the next couple of weeks, another of us is getting it soon too. The fifth of us I am not sure when is getting it. We have all learned to RP in the past year and we have all posted hundreds of times in the forum RPs we do so we would be more than willing to help you get used to RPing whatever stage you're at (it's not as hard as it seems and one can always improve). We're Ebonheart Pact and we RP Dragon Cultists. Please consider us and have a look at the site.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ((House Shar Matar)) 200+ member is recruiting new mortals and vampire looking for a vampire clan to call their own we are a friendly RP/PVE (PVP is still being organised as we selecting generals) vampire clan we offer free bite of all sort to our members. werewolves are accepted and got their own rank within the clan as the lycanguards. we got a website and a bloodline tree and do regular rp event. Are you hunter or are you prey...

just whisper @Kyubi3002 in game or go look our site sharmatarclan.enjin.com
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Drakovan
    Drakovan
    Soul Shriven
    Be sure to check out OrderOfDawn.GuildLaunch.Com ! ! !
    If interested send an application!
    RP/PVP based guild.