The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

nameplates/headnames

pyrexia
pyrexia
Soul Shriven
hoping to see nameplates in pts server!
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, for a variety of reasons... I outlined them pretty well here on reddit but the thrust is for community, guild awareness, and socialization + organization in gameplay.

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/271juz/class_balance_is_always_an_issue_but_what_about/
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yay ANOTHER useless thread on this because OP has to be special
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yay ANOTHER useless thread on this because OP has to be special

Oh yay ANOTHER useless comment because replier has to be special

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Gwarok on June 5, 2014 6:58AM
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    SUGESTIONS/FEEDBACK thread? - It's at the top of the main PTS page now. Over on the left.
    The Sidekick Order
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So do you have something to say about the topic?

✭✭✭
    My apologies to @Gwarok, seems people took my response as a joke. I was actually trying to answer the question... oh well.

Yes I do have something to say about the topic. Always have been in favor of an option for having name plates.
    The Sidekick Order
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, yeah I did heh @dolmen :). As they say, "my bad"!

✭✭✭
    Nameplates would be nice! Though we would need the option to turn them off. Nameplates in pvp is not viable.
    Pffffff
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    @Attorneyatlawl - :)

One other thing I can say about name plates. All for the option but... now that I have been playing with the UI as it is... I don't think I will turn them on if they are implemented. I'm beginning to appreciate the minimal UI. For me, this "immersion" idea is being able to look at the ESO world with as little screen "clutter" as possible. And I have been practicing using the UI as is and trying to understand the visual queues given. I'm still scratching my head over some of them.

So, by all means, get name plates, chat bubbles and every other thing folks want for the UI into the game as options. I may not use them but they should be there for those who will.

The Sidekick Order