Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level 50 Main Quest

djcturner_ESO
I waited two days for support to fix the seed quest from the weekend. It was finaly done and so I was able to complete Coldharbor. Worked on and off all day to level from 49 to 50, because I had read and found out that unless you are level 50. You cant win the level 50 main quest. So I went to do it. Moved past all the minions and came up to kill Molag Bal just to find it is now bugged. COME ON! I don't usually complain in games but this is getting real old. I have put up with the getting stuck in the game. Out of nowhere I can't move. Mouse, keyboard every thing works. Just cant move the feet so I have to log out and back in. I can use the /stuck command but you guy have the nerve to charge us a gold fee for your bug? This is cheap dirty BS.
And now this bug keeping me from killing Molag Bal. He pulls me up, drops me, I die and then rez back, run back up to fight and he does nothing. Come on guys fix this stuff. My patients is running thin, I mean you did have testing right, I know because I helped?
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are so many misunderstanding here, there is no requirement of level 50 to do this task, in fact, you will be given the quest at level 45 and can surely complete at that time.

For the bug, I would suggest logging out for 20 minutes, and your instance will be reset. You will have to fight through mobs again though.
    Edited by crislevin on June 3, 2014 10:59AM
  • djcturner_ESO
    crislevin wrote: »
    there are so many misunderstanding here, there is no requirement of level 50 to do this task, in fact, you will be given the quest at level 45 and can surely complete at that time.

For the bug, I would suggest logging out for 20 minutes, and your instance will be reset. You will have to fight through mobs again though.

so many misunderstanding here, you named one. So must not be many. Are you here to help or just a troller? I would say trolling, not being helpful.

I did say I had read and learned that you needed to be level 50 to be successful to complete the quest. Did I say I believe it all to be true, no?

You said you get the quest at 45, that is correct and I went to do it at 45 and got owned on every attempt after changing my abilities many times as a necromancer. So I gave up and went back to level more as stated.

As for logging out for 20 minutes, right.... I logged out for 24 hours for the seed quest and hat didn't fix it. I know this is different because its a instance but trollers seem to miss players main point of view. We come here to point out the problems for the Devs, not to receive criticism.
  • djcturner_ESO
    Well just tried it again. 12 hours later and he still won't come down to fight. ESO, your going to loose money with this poor start because of all the bugs that should have been tested with true beta testing, not the 1-2 days testing every once in a while.
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    I'm having the same issue. I've done the quest twice before, and it's always been buggy for me, but now it's impossible to complete. I've gone through Heart's Grief so many times now and keep running into the same bug. :neutral_face:
  • Konou
    Konou
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem...What happened with the Quest in the new patch?
  • Ralathar44
    Ralathar44
    ✭✭✭
    *Spoiler* Don't look if you don't want to ruin it for yourself. *Spoiler*

This is what happens: https://youtube.com/watch?v=SSi7xWT3OK4
    Some questions answer themselves:
    So what is the problem with building specifically against an oil farm????

oil farm????
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's pretty lol.