Main Quest Line Rivenspire Bugged Liberation of Northpoint

• Vreenak
    Vreenak
    Soul Shriven
    Hope they will fix it soon, but thry really need to increase communication with players, even a post here and there to let us know they're working on it and we're not alone!!!
    Options
  • steelfencing
    steelfencing
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to do it at 6am.... but even still there where people running everywhere killing all the mobs and the gargoyle, etc... I have moved to the desert... but I would like to finish the main story arc... i've been trying to do if for 3 days now...
    Options
  • Firestar1992
    Firestar1992
    ✭✭
    I'm stuck on the part of the quest where you have to find Darien. I don't have the intimidation perk, so I can't interrogate the captured soldier. When I go to the quest marker outside, it vanishes at a certain point. The hint says he was seen headed toward the Officers' Quarters. Periodically, a couple of named NPCs will appear behind the building and talk about some new guy being brought in there. Killing them does nothing for me--they are unlootable and vanish after a second. I am unable to enter the Officers' Quarters. What exactly am I suppose to do?
    Options
  • Hadan_of_Rift
    Hadan_of_Rift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still buged
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I finished the liberation of Northpoint yesterday. I was standing for 2 days near the fountain as people suggested. I was a sheep. That was not the solution.

Yesterday i went ON the graveyard. Someone already killed the Gargoyle (which people said don't kill). I stood there for around 5 minuntes on top of Darien. 2 Bloodsuckers spawned, he died and quest was done.

No questmarker as people said, it just updated as he died.

Don't know exactly what triggered it, but NOT killing the Gargoyle and NOT standing on graveyard myths are BUSTED.

Killed the Baron and moved on to the desert.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    I couldnt stand there, on top of darien or outside. I confess to alting.

according to the patchnotes it should be fixed when the servers are up again.
    So.. fingers crossed for a working patch on this!
    ἀπόκρυφος
    Options
  • CaptainTrips
    CaptainTrips
    ✭✭
    This is now fixed after this AM's maintenance - just did it. Cheers ZOS.
    Options
  • wolfguard101
    wolfguard101
    ✭✭✭
    no it isn't fixes same issue as before as of 12.12 03 Jun 14
    Options