Main Quest Line Rivenspire Bugged Liberation of Northpoint

Cherryblossom
Cherryblossom
✭✭✭✭✭
The main quest line for Rivenspire is Bugged and has been for 3 days now, yet there is not one mention on the developer tracker

Is anyone even reading the bug reports and forums in Zenimax!!!
  • hby920402b16_ESO
    You can actually relog and find a unbugged instance. DId that this afternoon
    Options
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's completable. I've done it myself. Like hby said, go to an unbugged instance. Might take a few tries, though.
    Options
  • serenity_painted
    serenity_painted
    ✭✭✭
    If it's the part with Darius and he's stuck on "have at thee bla bla blaa!" i logged in early one morning and it was working, i think it just breaks if there's too many people doing it at once.
    Options
  • Udaku
    Udaku
    ✭✭
    It is really frustrating that main quest line requires a relog spam in order to maybe works out. We all payed sub. so we don't have this kind of embarrassments, at least when it comes to the important quests that block the progress. ( Yes, you can go to the next zone by yourself, but what gives...) We are not askig too much, just what we are paying for.
    Boycott, oppose & unsubscribe!
    Options
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I relogged back and forth for 2 hours yesterday, I was watching the F1 and no joy. Just because some can do this doesn't mean that they shouldn't acknowledge the bug and deal with it. At the very least let us know they are working on it...
    Options
  • v3ggie
    v3ggie
    After patch still not working propperly
    Options
  • KiroElmarok
    KiroElmarok
    ✭✭✭
    Barrels still bugged?

Only one that comes to mind.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Dunmer - Dragon Knight

Options
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there still no Known Bug Discussion?
    Options
  • ashley-jamesb16_ESO
    Having this issue have relogged around 20 times and each instance is bugged, at least it's not a main story quest.......................
    Options
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ Can we get a comment regarding this please, better still a Known Bug Discussion so we can see them....
    Edited by Cherryblossom on April 8, 2014 9:25AM
    Options
  • Berigo
    Berigo
    I am also stuck here. been like that for a cuple of days now. Help! I dont want to go anyfuther without completing the quests properly.

Berigo The Nord Hunter
    Options
  • Aldarund
    Aldarund
    ✭✭
    Ye im stuck there too. And a lot people with me. Tried relog like 30 times without any luck, so its clearly bugged and needs to be fixed ASAP
    Options
  • Danneroth
    Danneroth
    Stuck there too, went to Alik'r instead.
    Options
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logging out won't fix it as it's a server-side issue, not client-side.

The only solution I'm aware of is to have -everyone- stay out of that graveyard until the event resets server-side.

You try getting folks to stop rushing in...
    Options
  • MortanGuerriero
    MortanGuerriero
    Soul Shriven

I had the same problem.
    I abandoned the quest, I started again and it worked
    Options
  • AshenShugar
    It was not working as of 10pm PST today.
    Options
  • Memnock
    Memnock
    ✭✭✭
    I got to that quest yesterday night as well , but it was late and when i saw a horde of people circling the NPC , i logged off and went to sleep :P
    @the people saying they logged 30 times and it didn't work , when you do log out , wait 1-2 minutes before logging back in , so your character is actually out of the world properly and the game has enough time to put you in another instance , heard that if you just log off and just log back on , it won't accomplish anything
    Options
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've run the mission twice now and it's still bugged, I've logged numerous times leaving time between as I've played alts, so far none of these have worked. those who have completed are just lucky to get into a phase that works.
    Sadly they would appear to be the minority, yet we still have not had any indication from the team as to any advise or acknowledgement on the forum.
    Options
  • Neonisys
    Neonisys
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed. Still bugged.
    Options
  • Memnock
    Memnock
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately , i am not one of the lucky ones either , i logged off , logged on , switched phases , nothing seems to work , tried it for 2 hours , doing some stuff around the zone , then once in a while coming back , still nothing. I heard that after the completion of the quest you will have access to the boat that gets you to the next area , so... unless this is fixed , the other sollution is to venture to Alik'r on horse , and that will take time and also repair money since you must cross a zone that is about level 40 , soo... yeah...
    Options
  • dumbo
    dumbo
    Memnock wrote: »
    Unfortunately , i am not one of the lucky ones either , i logged off , logged on , switched phases , nothing seems to work , tried it for 2 hours , doing some stuff around the zone , then once in a while coming back , still nothing. I heard that after the completion of the quest you will have access to the boat that gets you to the next area , so... unless this is fixed , the other sollution is to venture to Alik'r on horse , and that will take time and also repair money since you must cross a zone that is about level 40 , soo... yeah...

Whilst it's annoying, you can catch a boat to Alik'r from the city in stormhaven (if you've completed the mage/fighter quest then there'll be a quest/door marker on your map [costs 200g]).
    Options
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dumbo wrote: »
    Whilst it's annoying, you can catch a boat to Alik'r from the city in stormhaven (if you've completed the mage/fighter quest then there'll be a quest/door marker on your map [costs 200g]).

Sadly Prismatic Core is also Bugged for me so I can't even finish the Fighter Guild Quest line in Rivenspire, I would also not like to miss part of the story, so I have left this faction until this is fixed.

Options
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    2:30 AM and packed :(
    mw8JgAu.jpg
    Options
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    AAAND, by a miracle i found an instance with only about 10 ppl waiting and we managed to reset it. Can't believe it. Thank to everyone for not running in so it reset.
    Options
  • Darkholynova
    After 30 minutes of herding cats, it reset for me. Good luck to everyone trying to keep people out of the graveyard for long enough.
    Options
  • astreateb14a_ESO
    I spent several hours on this today, could not find an instance where it wasn't bugged and I was unable to progress. Zenimax, please take a look at this.
    Options
  • Januk
    Januk
    I've spent 2 days now on this one quest, sent several tickets only to get stupid suggestions I've already tried a million times. I've tried the resetting but ppl always always run in preventing it.

Well I'm glad I got FTL to play in the meanwhile n I tried heading to Alik'r desert only to realize I'm a few levels below that area n got slaughtered. :D
    Options
  • MillerEP
    MillerEP
    ✭✭
    ^Same here, it's getting pretty ridiculous
    Options
  • clif9464
    clif9464
    I have one thing to say about this. Unacceptable. We are on a pay system now Zenimax. FIX THIS!
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tried this morning with only 5-6 peeps in an instance. It did not reset sadly after 20 mins. I went to work. Now i am mad. Can't play now.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options