Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

248000 xp to go from 28-29 in enchant

karldavy149b16_ESO
karldavy149b16_ESO
✭✭✭
as the title says is this legit ...

i never really payed attention to it befor but moused over crafting xp bar today and i need 248.000 xp to get from 28-29 .. have maxed out all other crafts how in the hell can that even be right ,..... especially as u get nxt to know xp for crafting ... am i bugged is this how it is ...

i will add this i ALso have anouther enchanter at lvl 26 that only requires 61k to go from 26-27
Edited by karldavy149b16_ESO on May 31, 2014 6:39PM
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how true it is, but I remember reading that your exp bar for this level of enchanting starts halfway in or something like that. If that's the case, this isn't all too bad.

Oh, and I've also heard that the next level of enchanting requires normal amounts of exp again.
    Edited by Vandril on May 31, 2014 7:51PM
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lupinemw wrote: »

I love smart asses like you so much! Of course he didnt see the other post you jack ass or he would have not made the thread. So, he made another thread on the subject. Big fricken deal man....dont get your panties in a knot over it.

“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Vandril wrote: »
    I don't know how true it is, but I remember reading that your exp bar for this level of enchanting starts halfway in or something like that. If that's the case, this isn't all too bad.

Oh, and I've also heard that the next level of enchanting requires normal amounts of exp again.

YEAH STARTED AT 110K BUT STILL THATS 130K WHEN LVL 29-30 ON TAKES 70 LOL
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

and why would i spend an hour or two searching thro the 1000s of posts complaining about the game and bugs and *** when i can take 30 seconds to post this ...

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JuhoJ on June 1, 2014 11:00AM
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Blade_07 wrote: »

I love smart asses like you so much! Of course he didnt see the other post you jack ass or he would have not made the thread. So, he made another thread on the subject. Big fricken deal man....dont get your panties in a knot over it.

usually over-compensating for something ... lost dreams lost woman or lost money
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭

usually over-compensating for something ... lost dreams lost woman or lost money

huh? O.o

“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭

huh? O.o

He's just explaining his outburst, is all. Don't mind him.
    Vandril wrote: »

YEAH STARTED AT 110K BUT STILL THATS 130K WHEN LVL 29-30 ON TAKES 70 LOL

Caps lock. :P

Also, this is the post I was thinking about from the other thread:
    Schmackei wrote: »
    Inco wrote: »
    When you hit level 28 enchanting... you are going to be very unhappy crafters.

They have a BUG of some sort and I hope everyone logs a ticket.
    •Level 27>28 was like 56k
    •Level 28>29 is 247k *Yes, you heard me... 247,660*
    •Level 29>30 is 76k

I had only a portion of this problem.
    I went from level 26 that only needed 65k and completely skipped level 27.
    It put me 115k into level 28 that still needed me to reach the 247k target.
    I just reached level 29 that is back down to needed 70k.
    I guess I got a little luckier than you as I didn't need the full 247k for 28 and missed the 56k for level 27.

I did submit a bug for this, have not heard back.

Did you happen to skip level 27 like this poster? If so, the experience requirement evens out to where it's meant to be, between starting halfway and skipping a level. If not, you're being gypped a level's worth of exp.
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have the same issue, i jsut reach 27 into enchanting and it jumped imediatelly to 28 and a half. now i need like 1000 glyphs to reach 29.
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    AreoHotah wrote: »
    i have the same issue, i jsut reach 27 into enchanting and it jumped imediatelly to 28 and a half. now i need like 1000 glyphs to reach 29.

Heck, if I'm right and it always skips level 28 and half the enlarged EXP requirement for level 29, then it evens out to normal. The only difference would be that you're level 28 instead of level 27 while you're gaining the experience intended for level 27. In short, you get a one level advance. :P
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and why would i spend an hour or two searching thro the 1000s of posts complaining about the game and bugs and *** when i can take 30 seconds to post this ...
    Or, you could just spent 15 seconds using the forum search function ...
    ;-)
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Or, you could just spent 15 seconds using the forum search function ...
    ;-)

If it was going to take him an hour or two to go half way down the page..Wow the search could of taken weeks..We'd of seen a rage quit long before then ;)

Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com