The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is "intended difficulty"?

ArchLegend
Veteran Spindleclutch
Fixed an issue where Vorenor Winterbourne was partially visible when he should not have been.
Fixed an issue where Praxin Douare's adds did not have the intended difficulty.

Spindleclutch is supposed to be a V1-V5 dungeon. And if this is "INTENDED" difficulty why is it now become so damn hard to clear? Yesterday I tried with a group of equally balanced players with a V8 dragonknight tank, V6 templer healer, V7 Sorcerer dps, and myself is also a V7 Sorcerer dps... We tried countless of times and never be able to survive the spawns where the wraith boss is. We cannot even see him turn into wraith before our eyes and we got wiped out already by the adds.

If it is INTENDED to be a V1-V5 vet dungeon, this is far way too difficult as a matter of fact that we are not under level and we all have decent gears. Before revising a dungeon difficulty please actually try it yourself with a group of V1-V5 before making changes to dungeons!
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    We did it after patch V3, V4, V3, V7 full clear iirc but lower levels than your group for sure. NB-heal/2Sorc-dps/DK-tank

But you are right the adds on Praxin are quite hard, and while it was faceroll before we had to adjust strategy to make it. (especially because of the healer adds and ambush executes)

Vorenor felt easier, but could be just getting used to it more.

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dungeon is legit harder then craglorn now, at least aetherian archive. I grouped up with my friends who all beat this dungeon before on other characters and I was on my v11. Maybe their new characters were just not quite up to the challenge yet, but we couldn't even beat the gargoyle or praxin which we had no problem doing before patch. I noticed the tier 1 vet dungeons have always been harder then the tier 2 dungeons and its very obvious now. Not a problem to me because I already beat it, but I can see this being discouraging to fresh vets. They should probably switch the tier 2 and tier 1 vet dungeons around because the lower level ones are unarguably harder.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dungeon is legit harder then craglorn now, at least aetherian archive. I grouped up with my friends who all beat this dungeon before on other characters and I was on my v11. Maybe their new characters were just not quite up to the challenge yet, but we couldn't even beat the gargoyle or praxin which we had no problem doing before patch. I noticed the tier 1 vet dungeons have always been harder then the tier 2 dungeons and its very obvious now. Not a problem to me because I already beat it, but I can see this being discouraging to fresh vets. They should probably switch the tier 2 and tier 1 vet dungeons around because the lower level ones are unarguably harder.
    The scaling across the board is very bad in this game. I would suggest they hire Scott Hartsman to fix the end game problems of scaling , Build Balances (armor passives and melee weapon ability damage) and itemization. Rift had all these same problems and fixed most of them in about 6 weeks. Right now it seems ESO's end game is a bucking bronco they have no control or direction over. Its a phenomenal game but if they don't fix this fast they will have a massive exodus.

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wait, we're not the only ones having problems? Thank the Eight, I was wondering how come all these ppl claimed to beat it at vet 1 and we couldn't=P
    We beat Spindle today though^_______^ 3 vet 2 and vet 4 me. That was go 3 for us(on go 1 we couldn't do Bloodspawn, on go 2 we couldn't get those damn ads), took us 2.5 hours, a few dozen deaths and a LOT of thinking. The absolutely worst thing there is are boss #3 ads. Took us like 20 deaths and I have no clue how to do them better, not the slightest, we already did everything we could to get better for it.
    Edited by Magdalina on May 31, 2014 12:53AM
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait, we're not the only ones having problems? Thank the Eight, I was wondering how come all these ppl claimed to beat it at vet 1 and we couldn't=P
    We beat Spindle today though^_______^ 3 vet 2 and vet 4 me. That was go 3 for us(on go 1 we couldn't do Bloodspawn, on go 2 we couldn't get those damn ads), took us 2.5 hours, a few dozen deaths and a LOT of thinking. The absolutely worst thing there is are boss #3 ads. Took us like 20 deaths and I have no clue how to do them better, not the slightest, we already did everything we could to get better for it.

I dont know how many sorc's, but negate magic spam is pretty good there ;)
  • Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    Our group was doing good until Winterbourne...

He literally 1 shot crits people even when you block. That isn't fun, and you can't use strategy to avoid it. It just happens and you wipe.