The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NB - Killer's Blade not healing on kills

Xithian
Xithian
✭✭✭
So I stepped out for a few days to give the patch time to settle, and now that I'm back my Killer's Blade is not healing me at all. I've tried it over and over. Nothing.

I know that the skill line was tweaked to allow crits according to the notes, and there was a window when I logged in that said points would be refunded etc. But that skill was not refunded.

Is this bugged for others as well?
  • Xithian
    Xithian
    ✭✭✭
    And it's suddenly working again after questing for a while... How odd.
    Options
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry it is normal for a skill to not work sometimes.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    Options
  • Xithian
    Xithian
    ✭✭✭
    It's normal for a skill to not fire sometimes. It's not normal for a skill to fire, deal damage (kill the mob), but not activate one particular effect. This is the first time I've had it happen and I've been playing since the pre-order headstart.
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i've had it happen. and other on death procs not working when the target was the last mob in a group.
    Options
  • Xithian
    Xithian
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still having random times where it isn't triggering the heal on kill. Since I never had this happen even once in the past month before now, I'm wondering if it has something to do with whatever they did to get critical hits working with the skill.
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe it doesnt heal when it crits?
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • Aoifesan
    Aoifesan
    ✭✭✭
    It's still buggy as hell. And it doesn't heal Often.
    Options