Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

As a 50 crafter what would you sell vr12 gear at..

Elgarr
Elgarr
✭✭✭
Reason I ask,
I am asked to make something that's 6 trait and epic vr12 with ancient elves as the style.
Providing my own mats I say 13k, I am then moaned at, as it's to expensive, and should be near 9k.
I try and explain the costs, and the fact as a customer, you think I should drop everything to run to the percific crafting station to make this and at 9k, I be lucky if I am making a few hundred gold (really lvl 50 woodworker on call for 300-500gold for a max level character?)
Now am I wrong, I'm thinking that you should be charging more the higher the gear you are crafting (after all it costs us more to level higher to be able to) also using your own mats I always take slightly above average on GS for them so I can replace stocks.

I did say fine your mats and 5k then,(at that point they accused me of raging lol) not sure what some of these clueless folk seem to think, but I didn't invest enough time in crafting to make you some of the best craftable gear and make 300gold lol, while in a vr9 zone and most prob making that in half the time.

Just after other crafters views on what they are charging for VR gear, at 50 enchant I have no issues or moans from people when you make and sell epic enchants and charge 3-4k each one, and they cost 2-2500 to make, and way quicker and easier.

• Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    What makes me laugh is people will pay 200K+ for a Style book, but won't pay a sensible price for vet armour..
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • TRIP233
    TRIP233
    ✭✭✭
    Shield at 500, Top at 500, Legs at 500, Boots at 300, Hands at 300, Head at 300, Shoulders at 300. Waist at 300. For a total of 3000 for a whole set (White) with no special bonus. For a set with a special bonus you could increase the price by 1000 (Depending on how many traits it took to learn the set). That would make it 4000 (For a set that needed 2 traits to learn). Add traits to it for another 500, that would make it 4500. Then if they want it as a green add another 500. This would make it 5000. They want it to be blue make it 6000.

If the trait they wanted was Divines or Exploration then you could make those traits 1000 instead of the 500. Depending on the armor style like say, Deadric, Ancient Elf, Barbaric and Primal, you could increase the price another 1000. For normal styles like Wood Elf, Redgurad, Imperial, etc. You could make that 500.

I hope you liked my price guild. If you object list reasons why, not just "That's too expensive". Maybe my price guide is a little generous, if so list reasons why.
    Edited by TRIP233 on August 10, 2014 7:39PM
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well its easy you see... let me explain how i work (and i have a friends list full of customers). Its not about the lvl cuz now you can harvest void stone as easy as iron.

Base set item craft with trait 500g (700 for divine) in normal styles. 800g for primal and imperial. 1.5k for barbaric and ancient elf. 2k for daedric.

Next is improvement. Master crafters like us can make an item green with just 2 tempers (4 tempers for non crafters) and an item blue with 3 tempers (5 for non crafters). What i do is charge for 3 green tempers and for 4 blue tempers. You see? Middle ground. I win he wins. Now if you now the market price for tempers then its easy to do the math.
    50g for each hemming
    250 for each embroidery
    1k for each elegant linning
    3k for each dreugh wax.

the are the "every day" prices.

hope this helped. cheers.

now lets day some 1 wants a vr10 epic chest with divines and ancient elf style
    The price will be 8350g. High? maybe. but DON'T lower down the price. TRUE master crafters should be proud of what they can achieve. otherwise i would have sold just the tempers and be done with it. tell the troll bye and move on. like i said i have a friend list full of customers.
    Edited by AreoHotah on May 29, 2014 10:27AM
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]