Nightblade - Path of Darkness after patch

Bromburak
Bromburak
✭✭✭✭✭
How much more damage was added to Path of Darkness?
Unfortunately I didn't test it before patch for compare values.

Does anyone still have the old values or made any tests before and after?
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Thanks guys, i thought they have changed it already but i was wrong.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100627/nightblade-update/p1
    Edited by Bromburak on May 27, 2014 5:49AM
    Options
  • leovuoeb17_ESO
    Huh? I don't think the changes to this skill came with this patch, but will with the next. Or I have missed something.
    Edited by leovuoeb17_ESO on May 26, 2014 9:35PM
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    its not listed in the patch notes. but is listed in the things they'll fix in 1.2
    Options
  • Evergreen
    Evergreen
    ✭✭✭
    Path of Darkness is getting upgraded in a future patch as well as Refreshing Path. These fixes are not implemented yet but will be (no exact date obviously just a promise given to us for a future patch).

Path of Darkness damage will be increased. The ability will also be visible to all players.

Refreshing Path will heal allies. The healing will also be slightly increased.
    Options
  • davidetombab16_ESO
    davidetombab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Evergreen wrote: »
    Path of Darkness is getting upgraded in a future patch as well as Refreshing Path. These fixes are not implemented yet but will be (no exact date obviously just a promise given to us for a future patch).

Path of Darkness damage will be increased. The ability will also be visible to all players.

the majority of skills of the nightbladet should be totally reworked/revisited, simple improvement of skills they are not enough
    Options
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, you are right they have not changed it yet.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100627/nightblade-update/p1
    Options
  • Evergreen
    Evergreen
    ✭✭✭
    Evergreen wrote: »

the majority of skills of the nightbladet should be totally reworked/revisited, simple improvement of skills they are not enough

I'm definitely in agreement with you. I'm just waiting patiently (reasonably of course).
    Options