Channeled Focus still broken

tplink3r1
tplink3r1
✭✭✭✭✭
Channeled Focus (templar/restoring light) still giving 5 magicka every 0.5 seconds even after the patch for me, anyone else having this problem?
VR16 Templar
VR3 Sorcerer
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't tested it on Live but on the PTS it was working as intended.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurora Javelin seems to be bugged too, it is not incresing the damage by 40% when 20 meters away, i hit 243 when close to the target and 313 when 20 meters away, thats not 40%+ damage
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
    Options
  • Darrett
    Darrett
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 magicka every 0.5 seconds is working as intended. They didn't increase the amount it gives, they just fixed a bug that caused it to sometimes not give you 5 magicka every 0.5 seconds.

Still not worth using.
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good to know, thanks.
    Just on another templar skill: Honor the Dead. Does anyone know if the spell cost magicka restoral is working now? I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it, but as we know not every change is written there.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
    Options
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darrett wrote: »
    5 magicka every 0.5 seconds is working as intended. They didn't increase the amount it gives, they just fixed a bug that caused it to sometimes not give you 5 magicka every 0.5 seconds.

Still not worth using.

Channeled Focus: Fixed an issue where Channeled Focus was not giving the >intended amount of magicka<.
    the bug was making you recieve like 4 magicka? 3? 2?
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
    Options
  • kalilkareem
    kalilkareem
    Soul Shriven
    Luls. Awsome skillz are awsome!
    Options
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Channelled Focus is giving me 10 magicka every 0.5 seconds, although the tooltip still says 5. That's actually quite reasonable (equivalent of 40 magicka regen not subject to soft capping), especially since you don't actually need to stand in the Focus to get the magicka regen.

Honour the Dead still bugged.
    Edited by ThatHappyCat on May 23, 2014 5:43AM
    Options
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Channelled Focus is giving me 10 magicka every 0.5 seconds, although the tooltip still says 5. That's actually quite reasonable (equivalent of 40 magicka regen not subject to soft capping), especially since you don't actually need to stand in the Focus to get the magicka regen.

I hope i understand this right. You get the Magicka-Recoverybonus outside of the the Spellradius too? Can i get the 15% Selfhealbonus from the other Morph, if i choose it, outside the Spellradius too?

Is this Mana-Recoverybonus from Chanelled Focus a Bonus who isnt affected by the Softcap and adds to the normal Magickaregen, without affecting the Softcap?

MFG Murmeltier.

Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    Darrett wrote: »

Still not worth using.

Channeled Focus: Fixed an issue where Channeled Focus was not giving the >intended amount of magicka<.
    the bug was making you recieve like 4 magicka? 3? 2?
    the fix was changing the tool tip to the values you have allways seen when activated :P great way to deal with that "problem" ...
    and it is quite easy to understand - what will take more time? changing a tool tip to reflect whats happening or have some one try to find a number that makes that skill usefull without overpowering it?
    the answer is up to you...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murmeltier wrote: »

I hope i understand this right. You get the Magicka-Recoverybonus outside of the the Spellradius too? Can i get the 15% Selfhealbonus from the other Morph, if i choose it, outside the Spellradius too?

Is this Mana-Recoverybonus from Chanelled Focus a Bonus who isnt affected by the Softcap and adds to the normal Magickaregen, without affecting the Softcap?

MFG Murmeltier.

Channelled Focus puts a buff on you that gives you 10 magicka every half a second. It is a separate and unrelated effect to the ground AoE that gives you armour and spell resistance.

Think of it as similar to Honour the Dead's magicka restore (broken as it is).

Don't know about Restoring Focus, but I imagine that one requires you to stand inside it.
    Options
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Murmeltier wrote: »

MFG Murmeltier.

Channelled Focus puts a buff on you that gives you 10 magicka every half a second. It is a separate and unrelated effect to the ground AoE that gives you armour and spell resistance.

Think of it as similar to Honour the Dead's magicka restore (broken as it is).

Don't know about Restoring Focus, but I imagine that one requires you to stand inside it.

Ok, does this Bonus add with Magickaregen from Equip and Passives, so i can hit the Softcap faster? Or is this Bonus working alone without affecting the Softcap for Magickaregen?

If i hit the Softcap with my Equip for Magickaregen and i get those 10 MP per 0.5 too, then i think it is a nice Bonus or not?

MFG Murmeltier.
    Edited by Murmeltier on May 24, 2014 10:18AM
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is outside of the magicaregen more like the reg effect of a magica potion.
    with 10points every 0.5 sec thats 300points of magica regen while costing 140-200 points thats nice for a tank to keep resis and armor at cap but nothing more.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, i know that i move a lot as a Healer but i think it can be nice to use this Spell to protect a Spot and stay there as long as i can. So the Manareg could help overall but the Selfhealbonus is very nice too.

I think i go more for the Selfhealbonus-Morph because this Spell can help me more in PvP.

Thank you for the Infos.

MFG Murmeltier.
    Edited by Murmeltier on May 24, 2014 7:55PM
    Options