The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon Request: Guild Calendar

Neil_Machine
Neil_Machine
Soul Shriven
Hey all, was just wondering if anyone out there new of a decent guild calender Addon? I lead a nice little social guild and would love an alternative to a Facebook page to organise meet-ups, dungeon runs etc.

If one doesn't exist, the experts around her should make one ;) I know you can do it!
  • Ferro219
    Ferro219
    Soul Shriven
    Addons can not communicate with other players, so this is not possible.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ferro219 wrote: »
    Addons can not communicate with other players, so this is not possible.
    In this case it is not entirely true. Addons could communicate via Guild Member Notes.
    We are actually having some thoughts on getting something working this way on ESOUI.

But till we ironed that out it is best to use third party sites with that functionality. I mean I never created a Multcast Protocoll that works via a stringbased medium before and I have to finish my Chat Synching addon first.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.